Chapter 4: Worry

SOS - Stalker

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

It's already been 2 weeks since I've been locked up in this place. I still don't know if the police is looking for me, hell, I don't even know if they were looking for me in the first place. I sat there, in the chair that was next to the table, yes you heard right, I'm now sitting in a chair. Since I finally convinced Changmin to un-chain me because I want to walk around, even though there's not a lot of room in this room, I would rather do that then to be chained to a bed for my whole stay here. He said yes, only if I promised I won't leave him....I mean...how could I? I don't think I could ever leave him...

I was waiting for Changmin to come back to me so I won't be so bored when I finally heard footsteps outside my door.

 

 

“Why do you always go inside that room?!” I could hear muffled shouts from inside, making their words as clear as I possibly could. I could make out that it wasn't Changmin's voice but a voice I heard before...his older brother...

 

 

“Why can't I?”

 

 

“But there's nothing there...or are you still holding onto the past?!” Past? What's he talking about? I pressed my ear onto the door, trying to get a better hear of their conversation

 

 

“Shut up hyung! You don't know anything!”

 

 

“Stop it Changmin! You're scaring me!”

 

 

“Hyung! Let go!”

 

 

“NO! CHANGMIN! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG?!”

 

 

“IT'S NOTHING HYUNG! NOW LET GO!”

 

 

“DOING THAT WON'T MAKE HER COME BACK!” A loud slap was heard, clearly, even for me as I was locked in this room. Her? Who's her? I felt my heart get tighter as the fight outside got more intense. A part of me wanted to go and help Changmin get away for his brother, while the other part wanted to stay and listen in to what they were say.

 

 

“Shut the up.” That was the last thing he said before I heard his foot steps get louder. Panicking, I ran to my bed, pretending to be asleep. I closed my eyes, facing away from the door. I heard a loud bang, loud enough to wake me up. Thankfully, with the acting for Mvs, I've been able to increasing my acting ability. I shuffled a bit, pretending to be woken up from the loud sound. “Mmmm...” I groaned.

 

 

“Sorry Kyuhyun! I woke you up..” He ran over to me, I smiled at him.

 

 

“It's ok, it's time I woke up anyway.” He hugged me, setting down on my bed. “Changmin?” I asked him, confused by his actions.

 

 

“Please....Just let me stay this way for a little while longer...” He closed his eyes, soon faint snores could be heard from him. I stayed there for a long time, before I knew it, it was already dark outside. Changmin still wasn't awake and I was getting hungry...I'm sure he would be hungry. Slowly, I removed his arms, making sure to not wake him. “mmm....” He groaned, I froze for a bit, scared that he might wake up, to my luck, he didn't and I managed to free myself without him waking up.

I opened the door to my room slowly, to my surprise it wasn't locked. I went downstairs to the living room which was also where the kitchen was, through the other side. It was dark, not lights were switched on of I'm guessing Changmin's brother was either out or sleeping. I could hear sounds from the living room, I went inside, the T.V seemed to be switched on. Luckily for me, it gave out some light so I didn't need to switch anything on in case it was to lead to exposing me. I went inside the kitchen and started making some Ramyun.

 

 

“Yesterday at 4:00pm, the bodies of Lee Donghae was found at his apartment, he and Cho Kyuhyun were known to be good friends. It was said he was the one to see him last after the disappearance of the 23 year old singer. The police has informed that both the disappearance of Cho Kyuhyun and death of Lee Donghae is connected somehow. The whereabouts of Cho Kyuhyun is still unknown after 2 weeks of missing.”

 

 

“Donghae....Donghae's dead? No...NO! This can't be!” I dropped the pot on the floor, accidentally causing a loud noise.

 

 

“WHO'S THERE!?” I heard someone shout “Kyuhyun? What are you doing out? I thought I told you to stay in your room.” It was Changmin, he came over to me, giving me a hug.

 

 

“I-I'm sorry...I was hungry so...”

 

 

“Silly, you should have woken me up, I would have made you something” He laughed, my head.

 

 

“I'm sorry..”

 

 

“Don't worry about it, go back inside, I'll make you something to eat.” I made my way out the living room and up and stairs, I could feel myself shaking... Was it Changmin..? Was it Changmin who killed Donghae... I don't know....What do I do..? I sat on my bed, my mind kept wondering about Donghae,was he really dead...He can't be...right?

What do I do...?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HALLLOOOOOOOO~ Finally updated this xDD Hehehe~ Sorry for such a short chappie! Things are getting interesting!

Just a reminder, I don't think this ficcies will last very long :O It's a pretty short ficcie anyway :D