Chapter 3: Realisation

SOS - Stalker

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

Why...? Why...? Why aren't I panicking? Why haven't I gone crazy and crying my eyes out?.... Ok... Let's first list everything out nicely.

 

 

  1. I've been kidnapped by a stalker

  2. I'm currently tied to a bed....

  3. There are pictures of me everywhere....EVERYWHERE!!

 

 

So why aren't I scared..? I don't know....It's something about him...Something that calms me...It's his eyes, they tell me that he doesn't want to harm me. Their the most comforting since I've met Donghae hyung...No....better.... I guess it's because I've seen him everywhere, in my concerts...Have I grown attached to Changmin?... Have I fallen for him? Have I fallen for my stalker? I shook my head, no this can't be.... I can't be... No...That was when I realised...I was all alone...

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

I left Kyuhyun lying on the bed with only his hands chained. I got dressed in a formal suit and went downstairs where Yunho hyung was waiting for me.

 

 

“Changmin? You ready?” He asked me, me helped me fix my tie before looking over to see if everything was ok.

 

 

“Yes. Let's go.” I made my way to the door before stopping” By the way...Congratulations Yunho hyung” I gave him a smile.

 

 

“Thank you” Yunho hyung and I went to his car, where we drove to our destination. We got out of the car and went into the building.

 

 

“CONGRATULATIONS YUNHO!” Leeteuk hyung greeted us as we entered the building.

 

 

“Thank you Leeteuk hyung” I walked away, leaving the two with their conversations, moving on to the food section. My mind began to wonder about Kyuhyun. Was he ok? Did he need anything? I could feel myself start to panic.

 

 

“Excuse me...” I heard someone call me.

 

 

“Yes?” I tried to calm myself down before turning around.

 

 

“Changmin oppa?”

 

 

“Oh! Seohyun....Long time no see.” I smiled. Seohyun was a childhood neighbour who lived next to us for 5 years but because of her father's job, she had to move somewhere else. She looked down, looking at the floor,

 

 

“Oppa...How have you been?” She asked, looking up at me and giving me a smile.

 

 

“I'm fine. How come you're here?”

 

 

“Oh, my father works here as well... We were invited to celebrate one of his colleagues promotion. We didn't realise it was Yunho oppa's until we arrived.” She explained.

 

 

“Ah, I see. How have you been?” I asked.

 

 

“I've been fine....Oppa.....Do you...like anyone...?” I heard her say something but couldn't make it out properly.

 

 

“Sorry..I didn't heard you properly, what did you say?”

 

 

“Oh! It was nothing...” We stood there for a bit as an awkward silence over took us. I don't like silences, especially awkward ones.... I decided to walk somewhere else. I wasn't long since I arrive at the roof, once again I kept thinking about Kyuhyun...I'm sure he would have loved to be here....The I realised he was alone in my house....

 

 

“Yunho hyung...” I walked over too him, It's been an hour since we've arrived at the party but I couldn't stand it any more.... I had to leave.

 

 

“What's wrong Changmin? Are you ok?”

 

 

“I don't think I can stay here any more... I don't feel well...” I lied”

 

 

“Umm...Ok. Do you want me to drive you home?”

 

 

“No, it's ok. I'll take a taxi.” I went outside, flagging down a taxi. I told the driver the address to my house, once we reached there I paid and leapt out of the taxi. I ran to my house, unlocking the door quickly before making my way to Kyuhyun's room with haste.

 

 

“KYUHYUN!” I shouted as I was inside. I knew... But I still went..... He turned around, tears visible on his eyes, threatening to fall. ”I'm sorry! I now you hate being alone! I'm so sorry! I'll never leave you again!” I ran to him, holding him in my embrace as his tears fell down his cheeks and onto my blazer.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

Yes....I hate being alone....Only sometimes when there's a lot in my mind, then I don't realise that I'm alone and will be able to stand it. I hate being alone, never mind this room! I could feel as more tears made their way down. Why am I crying? I hated myself for hating being alone. Why? Why am I so dependent on other people? Why must I be like this? Just then I heard someone call my name.

 

 

”I'm sorry! I now you hate being alone! I'm so sorry! I'll never leave you again!” I heard him say, he ran to me. Hugging me as I cried in his arms. He knew? How....I've never told anyone....How does he know? He's only a fan.....

 

 

“Chan-changmin....” I managed to say

 

 

“Shh...It's ok....I'm here now.” He said as he smiled, looking at me.

 

 

I think I know now... I've fallen for him..... I've been around him for so long, every time I preformed he was there.... I'm no longer afraid of him...Even if he has kidnapped me and locked me up in this room...Without him...I am nothing....I've fallen for him.

 

 

Now that I think about it....Every time I performed, I would always look at him...Lost in his brown eyes.... The great Cho Kyuhyun has fallen for his fan.... More like stalker....

 

 

 

 

 

AIGOOO AIGGOOOO! Kyuhyun has now figured why he's so calm!! -spazzes-

UPDATED ANOTHER FICCIE! Alice is happy! :3 WOOP WOOP! This is not the end~ MUAHAHAHAHA!~ Just you wait my Unnies~ Just you wait~ -evil laugh-

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3