misses and kisses ft. woomin

{∞} oneshot/drabble collection

{ 009. misses and kiss }

woomin, aka woohyun/min (miss a)

orz i know this was requested as a one-shot but i had a bit of a problem ;_; but i hope you like it anyway...

-

"Min, I am telling you- I saw something weird moving in the toilets!" Woohyun cries in childish agony as he drags the poor girl around the school hallways, trying to reach the third floor's left wing toilets. The dreaded male toilets.

"I really hope that whatever that something is, it's not coming from the toilet seat." She just sighs in frustration at the fact she actually let him drag her. They were missing third period just for Woohyun's idiotic atics.

"Woohyun, there is nothing- for the thousandth time, nothing!- in there! Plus it's the boys' toilets, it's super gross for me to go in there!"

"No it's not, Min you have to see it! If it was you dragging me around then I'd go in the girls' toilets with you..."

Her eyes narrow at his words as they reach the stairs and she climbs it behind him, her lips parted in little surprise. His side profile, she thought, was always the best.

"Fine, I'll go check out this creepy thing with you, but you owe me. We also owe Myungsoo and Suzy for covering for us and also taking notes." she muttered.

When they reach the boys' toilets, Woohyun shudders. "It's cold." He says, looking over his shoulder at her. She doesn't seem to find the temperature alarming. He sighs, oh how pretty she is.

They lock eyes, unreadable expressions on both of their faces. He was really staring at her now and she notices it, blushing immediately.

"Stop staring and show me the damn freakshow already." She shivers.

Then he takes her hand again and gently pulls her in.

"What is it?" She asks, telling herself never to look around otherwise she would be scarred for life. Instead, she tells herself to just look at Woohyun. Which of course, made her feel the various butterflies flutering inside her stomach.

"Min..." he whispers, looking into her eyes.

She raises an eyebrow and her nostrils flare. "Woah- it smells funky in here!"

He snorts, "Okay, not exactly what I was expecting... Listen, Min?"

"What is it, Woohyun? We still have to get back to class and-"

She was cut off by his leaning in to close a huge gap between them- leaving them only to be separated by two or three inches now. Min freezes on the spot, finding it very hard to swallow her nerves.

"W-Woohyun..." she stammers, "What a-are you d-doing?"

He grins. "To tell you the truth, I lured you into here not because I saw something weird, but because I wanted to kiss you."

She blinks repeatedly, "You what?"

"We've been going out for quite a while now...it's just, I kinda missed you."

"We're in the same class and we're always together." She replies rather bluntly.

He laughs, "I know but..." he stares at her and is simply amused by her curious expression. "Oh what the heck-"

He leans in again to seal the gap and brush his lips against her momentarily. He doesn't do anything else and waits for her to respond.

He grins against her lips when he feels her arms enclose around his neck, responding with a kiss deeper than he had expected. Surprised, his eyes widen until he feels her smile against him, and he closes his eyes.

They must have stayed like that for a good less-than-five minutes until a very hurried Jang Dongwoo panted his way into the boys' toilets.

He was both surprised and unsurprised at the sight of them. "Uh guys?"

They both freeze, not realising he was present.

Dongwoo's eyes travel up to the ceiling, unable to really face their embarassed faces. "I need a pee."

xxxxxx

the end.