Surprise

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

Outfits: G.Yun Nakeia MinRi JaeKyung

G.Yun woke up the girls early in the morning, because the managers advised her that they had to practice for something . HyeWon didn't go into details, but did tell the girls it wasn't anything special. So the girls shouldn't wear any makeup and just practice like they normally would. The girls were all dressed to practice and sitting in the living room, waiting for the managers to come pick them up. 

"I wonder what we're practicing for." MinRi said, as the girls watched You're Beautiful. 

"Maybe we're just learning our comeback song?" G.Yun said. 

"We barely debuted two days ago, unnie." Nakeia reminded. 

"Well, then I don't know." G.Yun sighed. The door opened, revealing the HyeWon

"Let's go girls. Hope you all ate breakfast." The girls nodded and entered the car and were given Iced Americanos from JaeSon. 

"Oppa, where are we going?" JaeKyung asked JaeSon. 

"Practice. Where else?" He answered. The girls all sat back and waited until the car arrived to the room. The girls entered and the managers left somewhere, leaving the girls to practice on their own. The girls finished three songs, only to see the managers were still gone. They started practicing We Were In Love. 

 

 

 

 They all stood in order of age in front of the mirror. (G.Yun, Nakeia, MinRi and JaeKyung)

(G.Yun-Dark Purple, Nakeia-Mint, MinRi- Gray and JaeKyung-Light Purple G.Yun and Nakeia-Red

Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

Nuneul gamado boyeo
Gwireul magado deullyeo

Jebal nal tteonagajima

Eoduwotdeon nae sarme
Bichi doeeojun saram
Neomuna sojunghan saram

Haru jinago tto jinado
Deo geuriwojyeo
I norael haneun jigeumdo


Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

Nuneul gamado boyeo
Gwireul magado deullyeo

Jebal nal tteonagajima

Doraolgeot gataseo
Dasi olji mollaseo
Oneuldo neoreul gidaryeo

Neoneun moreuji neon moreuji
Apahaneun nal
I norael haneun jigeumdo


Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

Nuneul gamado boyeo
Gwireul magado deullyeo

Jebal nal tteonagajima

Sesanggwa neo duljunge taekharamyeon hana (Ah~ Uh~)
Nae jeonbul ppaeasado neoramyeon nan joha
Najina bamina sarange nan mongmareun ja
Neol ijen itja ireon naui gatjanheun
Dajimi tto dasi nareul ullyeo deullyeo

Neoege baraneungeon ojik neoya
Neo eobsin amugeotdo halsu eomneun naya
I norael deureumyeon jebal neo dorawa dorawa


Saranghamyeon halsurok (Ah~)
Jeomjeom yawieoman ga
Ojik naegen neo hanappunya

Uri saranghaetjanha
Jebal nal ullijima

Nal dugo tteonagajima

Yeah uh uh (Ah~)
Gyeolguk neon doraseo naneun tto magaseo
Jajonsim da beorigo michincheok neol ttaraseo
Gaseumi doeryeo nareul dageuchigo malhaesseo
Sesange hanappunin neol irchineun mallaesseo
Naneun tto utneuncheok geunyang meoljjeonghancheok
Neoege bureuneun majimak naui I norae

Jebal nal tteonagajima

After they practice the only song that they hadn't practiced in a while that didn't include back up dancers, they sat and chatted amongst themselves. G.Yun's phone buzzed. She looked at the message to see it was a message from GD. Nakeia snatched it and read it aloud. "Hey, babe. Heard about Romantic & Idol. Don't get too close with any of the guys, araso? Only think of me! Bye my love~" The girls awed at the message. 

G.Yun blushed and pulled back her phone. Nakeia's phone buzzed next. G.Yun took it from her. "YAH. YOO JINAE! You really aren't going to invite me to the anime convention? Did you already ask Hoya? Or that brat, Sehun?" The girls stared at Nakeia. 

"Are you and LuHan dating?" They shouted in unison. Nakeia blushed and shook her head. 

"ANIYO! He gave me tickets to an anime convention as congratulations." 

"That brat didn't give me anything." JaeKyung exclaimed. 

"Yah, he's WAY older than you." G.Yun scolded the maknae for not using formalities. 

"5 years is not a lot. Besides, he looks my age." She said innocently. 

"Baby faces." Nakeia grumbled. "What about you and Lay?" JaeKyung grew silent. Lay hadn't contacted her ever since her debut. The day before that, they kissed. Nothing was official. MinRi saw Jae's uncomfort and sighed, knowing how she felt. Yongguk hadn't called her like he said he would that night. She stayed up all night and had to cover her face in make up to hide the dark circles for Weekly Idol. The room went into an awkward silence as the girls thought of what to say. Nothing. 

It was interrupted when the managers came it. Brushing off the tenstion, the girls all walked into the car and started to talk like nothing had happened. The girls noticed that they were going into the building they were at the day before and got confused. When they went into the office, they exploded with questions that the managers refused to answer. 

The director explained that they had been filmed the moment they walked into the car this morning. The girls freaked because of their chat, but he explained that part would be silenced and the awkward part would be cut off. They sighed in relief, but freaked out again because they were barefaced. They were meeting the males that day, and were not allowed to put on any make up or change. 

The Scene Selection 

1st Scene- SeungJo sits by HaNi in theatre after being set up. (Playful Kiss) 

2nd Scene-YoonJae ends up the restaurant with SiWon. (Reply 1997)

3rd Scene-YoonSung and NaNa pass each other by the fountain. (City Hunter)

4th Scene-Lee Shin and Gyu Won stand by side on the bus. (Heartstrings) 

After watching all the scenes, the girls all looked at each other to choose. In the end, they played rock paper scissors. Nakeia got the Reply 1997 scene. G.Yun chose the Playful Kiss scene. MinRi chose the City Hunter scene and JaeKyung had the Heartstrings scene. Meanwhile, at that moment...the boys were going to their chosen scenes. 

G.Yun was sitting in the theatre with a popcorn bucket by her side. She was squealing inside because of the curiosity and excitement. The movie was almost over, when she felt a body sit himself by her. She turned to be faced to face with....

Nakeia walked into the restautant, and gulped. The woman greeted her with a bright smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm her for a table under the name of YNC." The woman smiled and lead her to a door. She opened it slowly revealing...

MinRi waited in her spot for that person to walk towards her. She could see him from afar, approaching slowly. Her smile widened as he came closer and close until his face was visible. MinRi walked toward....

JaeKyung waited for the bus to come with anticipation. She her lips, and watched the bus come to its stop. When the bus door opened, she walked in and walked down the filled aisles to end up in front of....


The scenes are a little different from the actual thing, so yeah. And oh boy, bare faced in front of super duper handsome men.