| 7 ; go back ; |

The 'Game of Nowhere'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

❝go back;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  If only I can go back to times before, I would be willing to die just to make time freeze. 

SEHUN's perspective 

I plopped myself on the bed, rolling and sighing as I tried to make it out. I closed my eyes and stayed still to ease my mind but nothing happened. I stood up, inhaling and exhaling all the air I could find. I opened the window but what you can see outside was just a streak of white.

Why us? I lowered my head. Out of the numerous people in the world, why us?

“Need some answers?” A voice offered as I was about to close the window.

I looked around and saw Kai looking on the painting hanged on the wall. Somehow, he had managed to enter the room without opening the door.

“Everybody needs answers.” I smiled coldly.

“Then come with me.” He reached out his hands.

I reached for his hands. Lightning flashed and after a blink, I am no longer in my room. Kai was sitting on a rock, drawing something on the ground using a twig. A fire continued burning, crackling softly in the middle of the night.

“Where are we?” I sat on the stone opposite to him.

“Don’t you recognize the place?” He let go of the twig and stood up.

I looked around. “This is the house in Busan, right?” I guessed.

“Yeah.” He dusted himself off. “We must get in now before it is too late.” He checked his wrist watch.

“Late for what?” I checked mine too.

“You figure it out yourself.” He started walking.

I followed after him. “Where are we going?”

“To the back door.” He plainly said.

“Back door?” I asked. “We have a back door?”

“Yeah.” He nodded. “Beside your room.”

Back door beside my room? I scratched my head. I didn’t saw one.

I continued following him and indeed, there was a door. The knob was rather old fashioned and rusted. Based on my observation, it wasn’t used for a long time.

“Before I open the door, why don’t try looking at the sky?” He stopped and asked me.

I looked up just as he requested. “It’s a lunar eclipse.” I stared in awe.

“Every eclipse, a portal to the other world opens.” He explained. “Lunar for alpha and Solar for omega. The beginning and the end.” He turned the knob. “Let’s get in now.”

I looked at the moon for the last moment and nodded. “Let’s go.”

The corridor to the living room was rather dark and spooky, way too different in the morning. The lights weren’t but movements in the room are evident. Kai suddenly stopped on the end of the corridor and hid beside the wall.

“Why did you stop?” I whispered to him.

He just put a finger in his lips to hush me. I peeked to see what’s happening.

“See that person there?” He took the porcelain vase from a stand. “Hit him in the head with this with so much force.” He handed me the vase.

I accepted the vase and looked at it for a long time. “WHAAAT?” I finally yelled.

He immediately covered my mouth and pushed me in to the nearest room, my room. He locked the door.

“Can you please tone down your voice?” He asked as he freed my mouth.

“How should I react then?” I rolled my eyes. “You’re such a bad hyung, telling his dongsaeng to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter