First Day of Classes

How You Changed Me

Zelo's POV

 

"Hay~~~~~~~~~ It's already the first day of classes ><. Summer sure went by fast =_=."

I was walking to the school campus, when I saw guys crowding at the entrance. I was curious so I checked it out.

"Hey! WHat's going on?" I asked one of the students. "There's this girl!! And WOW IS SHE PRETTY!! YOU GOTTA CHECK IT OUT!!!"

 So I looked for the girl and so "... ahhh I think that's her!" then something told me that I kind of new her.

So I took a closer look. "....Hey! WAIT!!!!!..... THAT'S!! ........NO WAY O.o "

I saw ______-ah and she looks so hot, and I mean HOT. She had a different hairstyle, which really suits her and

she ditched her ugly totally nerdy glasses to contact lenses, which makes her eyes pop, more than ever.

Also, she learned how to use a little make up, good for her, it kinda makes her glow.

 

* Zelo's thoughts*

WHAT AM I  EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!?!!?!?!?!  SHE'S ________-AH!!!!!! SHE'S LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND, AND YOUR FAWNING OVER HER!!!!!!!!

I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND! @.@

 

Narator's POV

Zelo looked for his hyungs to seek advice. he found them seating in the cafeteria.

He ran towards them. Telling him that his getting crazy, and that they have to bring him to a mental hospital.

 

Bang & Himchan: "Mwuh~"

Himchan: "Zelo calm down and tell us what happened?"

Zelo: "Earlier this morning I saw a crowd of guys looking at a girl.... (speaking really fast)."

Bang: "So?"

Zelo: "I was curious so I went over to those guys.... (panting)"

Himchan: "Then?"

Zelo: "I asked them what's going on.... (still speaking fast)"

Bang: "And?"

Zelo: "They told me that there was this girl who was really pretty, scratched that there was this girl, a HOT GIRL!!!"

Himchan: "You know we won't understand you if you continue talking like this. =_="

Bang: "Yeah! His right, so what happened next??"

Zelo: "I saw the girl..."

Bang: "The HOT GIRL"

Zelo: "Yes! the HOT GIRL, I saw the HOT GIRL and she really was a ju ye ppuen"

Himchan:  "You know this is getting us no where =_="

Bang: "I know -_-#"

Zelo: "Wait! It get's weirder"

Himchan: "Jinja?!?!?

Zelo:" Neh~ because when I took a closer look, I realized that I knew her!!!"

Bang: "The HOT GIRL, the a ju ye ppuen girl?!? -.-!"

Zelo: "Neh!!!! It was ______ -ah"

Bang & Himchan: "MWUHH!!!!!!!" 

Zelo: "Neh!!!!!! She had  a new hairstyle, which really suits her...... "

Bang looks at Himchan.

Zelo: "Ditched her glasses to contacts, which really makes her eyes pop...."

Himchan looks at Bang.

Zelo: "And she wore make up!! And she never wears make up!!!  @.@"

both his hyungs started to chuckle.

Himchan: "And what does she looked like when she wore make up (trying to stop himself from laughing)"

Zelo: "Oh~ hyung you should have seen her! It makes her skin glow!!"

Both his hyungs could no longer handle it and laughed their socks off, leaving poor Zelo speechless.

Zelo: "Wae yo? WHy are you laughing?? (confused)"

Bang: " Yah! And you want us to take you to the mental hospital for that?!!?!"

Zelo: "Neh~ I'm going crazy!!!!!!"

Himchan: "Yah! Zelo-ssi you're not crazy!"

Zelo: "Yes, I am!! I called  _______-ah HOT!!"

Bang bursted laughing at Zelo's comment.

Bang: " ....(still laughing).....Yah!....YOU'VE GOT A CRUSH!!!"

Himchan: " ON ________-AH"

Zelo was so shocked that he froze for some time while his continued to laugh.

 

Meanwhile, you and his hyungs' girlfriends had just entered the cafeteria and spotted Zelo and his hyungs talking.

Well, more like laughing while looking at the frozen Zelo.

Zelo: "THERE IS NO WAY! I DON'T LIKE THAT GIRL!! ><"

You: "What girl? (curious)"

Zelo: ".....Nothing"

Bang and Himchan saw Zelo's reaction and tried hard not to laugh, when finally Bang said, 

Bang: "Wow! _______-ah you look great. (grinning slyly)"

Himchan chuckled while Zelo continued to eat his lunch. 

 

*Zelo's thoughts*

Aish~~~~~ these hyungs -.-! Not helping. 

 

Narator's POV 

 

They continued to talk about what happened during each and everyone's vacation.

From going to the beach to stuff that didn't really made sense but made you laugh anyway.

But, you noticed something, Zelo was quiet, too quite.

 

You: "Yah~ Zelo-ssi gwechana?"

Zelo: "Ah~ neh (while looking down)"

(* means Zelo's thoughts... sorry to troublesome to type everything)

* Aish~~~~~~~~ this girl is not helping at all. I can see my hyungs slyly grinning at me. -.-! 

You: "Are you sure? You seem quiet today"

Zelo: " Neh~ Gwechana. (he looked at you and smiled)"

You: "Arasso (you gave him a smile)"

And he looked away.

* How can you be so cuuuuuuuute ><. Yah! I THINK I REALLY AM CRAZY.  =_=

A thought came to him.

* Isn't she angry at me? (looking at her secretly)

 

 

* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG*

 

Zelo's POV

_____-ah asked me to accompany her to her locker, I was about to say no when Himchan hyung came 

and told her that I would love to while Bang hyung was giving me a thumbs up.

*Aish~~~~ these hyungs! =_= They are really not helping.

(sighs) So anyway, I walked with her and it was reall awkward since no one was talking I think

she felt the same cause....

(You as in the reader)

You: "Are you sure you're alright?"

Zelo: "Wae yo?"

You: "Because you're neomujoyong neo mu jo yong" 

Zelo: "Neh~ I'm fine. I guess I just need some sleep that's all"

You: "Ah~ Arasso"

* She's really sweet, getting worried for me.^-^ Then I thought this is my chance to apologize so I did.

She reached her locker and took her books for the next class. You closed your locker and was about to go to class when....

Zelo: " _____-ah"

You: " Hmmm? (she looks at me)"

Zelo: "Mianhe"

You: "What for?"

Zelo: "For teasing you last time..... I was going to apologize but.... I lost the timing and all... (guilty)"

You: "Gwechana~ You actually made me realize something"

Zelo: "And what's that? (you turned to her)"

You: "That I really do looked like a mess. >< I really did looked in the mirror and even I admitted it. (laughs)"

Zelo: "Jinja?? @.@"

* Then I got worried for nothing!!!!

You: "Neh~ So don't worry about it. ^-^ Were cool!"

Zelo: "Jinja?!?!?....Arasso (smiles)"

* But I felt relieved when she said that were cool. Aish~~ this girl is making my heart beat fast ><

Both of you were heading to your classroom (his your classmate for every class... sorry too tired to think =_=)

You: "Is that why you're jo yong??"

Zelo: "Neh~ (scratches his neck) I thought you're angry and.... (pouts and mumbles something)"

* I really felt guilty and I'm sorry

You: "Aigoo~ Zelo-ssi you're so cute >< (pinches your cheeks)"

Zelo started to blush.

* Yah!!! This girl is just too cuuuute ><

*You being a little dense asked*

You: "Zelo are you alright? O.o"

Zelo: "Wae yo? (dumbfounded)"

You: "You're turning red! Do you have a fever? (you placed your hand on his forehead and neck to check his temperature)"

Zelo blushed real bad, that he looked like a tomato. He shoved your hand away.

* Aish~~~ I really think I'm starting to like her >< This girl!

Zelo: "Yah! I'm fine. (looking away)"

* She's making me blush like mad!! ><

You: "Aigoo~ I was just worried. Ingrate (walked off)"

Zelo: "INGRATE!! (looking at you in disbelief ) YAH! ________-ah COME BACK HERE!!"

You looked at him and stuck your tongue out and fasten your pace. Zelo shocked holds his neck and looks at you in great disbelief.

Zelo: "Yah!!! _______-ah (rans toward you.)" 

* INGRATE O.o THE NERVE!!  Aish~~~ Why did I even start to like her.