More than Friends

How You Changed Me

Your POV

The next day

I woke up, bags under my eyes, cause I couldn't sleep his words kept repeating again and again in my head. "Bye babe" , two simple words but it made me feel like I was in cloud nine. And the things that he did for me OMG!!!!!

Totally fangirling here!! >o< 

 

I jump out of bed and did my morning routine, took a shower, wore my uniform, eat breakfast, the usual. I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on and headed out. I locked the door and when I turned around, I saw a tall figure waiting by the gate. As I walked closer, though I couldn't see his face I could tell that he is very handsome, his porcelain skin, his manly physique, I wonder who he is.... his dyed hair, how tall he was.....wait his dyed hair...DYED HAIR!! OMG ZELO!!!!!!!!!  o,0

 

There he was, Zelo leaning on the wall, bobbing his head up and down....Omo he is asleep. I walked closer to him, now facing face to face, I looked at him curiously... What's he doing here? Is he waiting for me (blushes and stepped back) Ani, he wouldn't (shaking her head from left to right)....or would he? Aish~~

I didn't realize what I was doing until I felt my finger touching his face, I was poking him.....The heck!!! What am I doing... I panicked cause his eyes started to twitch  and slowly opened while look like a fool staring intensely at his face.

Zelo flinched when saw me so close but slowly calmed down and smiled.

Zelo: "Morning.....how long do you plan to stare" said while smirking.

Me: "A-a-ani....a-aniya I wasn't staring" said avoiding I contact.

He smiled.

Me: "W-what are you even doing here?" said looking everywhere but him.

Zelo: "What do you mean?" said looking innocently.

Me: "Why are you even here?" said looking at him.

Zelo: "What do you mean why? Can't I walk my girlfriend to school"

Me: "Well no, but it's still early and cold outside, I mean you could have told me you wee coming and......WHAT GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Zelo laughed, obviously amused at my reaction.

Me: "Y-y-yeochin me your yeochin" said pointing at herself.

Zelo: "Neh~ Your my yeochin...is there a problem with that?" said coming closer until our faces we were just three inches apart.

Me: "A-ani...it's just that you never asked if..."said obviously flustered at how close he was.

Zelo: "Well then, ____-ah, the girl who I caused to change, my friend, my best friend and the girl I love ever so much...will you be MINE?"

I stood there, shocked....OMG THIS GUY IS KILLING ME!!!!

Zelo: "I take that as a yes"

Me: "I-I n-never said that" said stuttering

Zelo : "Well~~ you didn't say no either now did you" said as a matter of fact.

I blushed and he jumped and shouted,"Then, its official! You, Park  ____-ah, you're now my yeochin!!" said smiling cheekily while pointing at you.

I laughed at how childish he looked, it was like he just won the lottery. Aish~~ this guy is my namja chingu.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked to school. I felt strange when we were walking together, seems like everyone was staring. I was a bit conscious, I didn't know what to do  and I think that it does not help that Zelo is holding my hand. I jerked my hand away from him. And he looked at me while pouting.

Zelo: "Wae yo?" pouting like a baby.

Me: "Everyone is staring"

Zelo: "Soooooooooooo?" he whined.

Me: "I don't want to cause any trouble... I mean girls fawn all over you all the time an-"

Zelo: "Soooo, boys fawn over you all the time too, you know"said grumpily

           "It's not fair! I'm your boyfriend!! Why can't I hold your hand" he whined 

I tried to speak but he kept talking and talking.

Zelo: "I mean it's not like I ask you to kiss me or something, though that would be nice... but that's not the point, all I want to do is hold your hand is that too

           much to ask", he pleaded, giving you his best aegyo.

I sighed and said, "Fine but if anything bad happens to me..." while grabbing his hand.

Zelo: "Nothing bad will happen to you cause I'll always protect you" said dearingly as he intertwined our hands together.

I hate it when he does that cause every time he FREAKING tells me something sweet, I FREAKING BLUSH LIKE A TOMATO!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to find the others, which we eventually did. I saw them laughing together until Bang noticed us. He looked at us, shocked so the others looked at what he was looking at and they saw us walking together while holding our hands. Now don't get me wrong they were shocked but I think they kinda figured that we were going to be together eventually because there were smiles plastered on their faces and also, since they all know we liked each other the only problem was we didn't know how to tell the other person how we feel. We sat next to them.

Himchan: "FINALLY!!"

Zelo and I flinched while the others were laughing.

Jieun: "Don't hurt her or els-" giving Zelo death glares

Me: "Jieun-ah!"

Sunhwa: "Aish! You only got a boyfriend and now your treating us like this" fakes crying.

Me: A-ani...it's just that..." and tried to calm her friends down.

Bang: "Don't worry they're just kidding around, deep inside they're really happy for you guys"

Zelo:"Don't worry I won't make her cry anymore, it was hard to win her heart and I'm not going to do anything that would hurt her and I'm DEFINITELY NOT

GOING TO LET HER GO NOW THAT SHE'S MINE" said proudly.

Himchan: "Zelo you're even cheesier than me!"

We all ended up laughing and so the day continued, we spent the day doing nothing but making complete fools of ourselves, Zelo being completely sweet and adorable, making me laugh and have a great time, making me think that I did the right thing to reject Sehun for him. Imagine this guy was once the one whom made me re-think about myself, who cried in front of me trying to stop me from doing something stupid, who got drunk and wasted because of me, who was always there for me for better or for worse, who I hurt a lot and didn't even noticed, this guy changed me for the better, the least person that I would ever think that would end up meaning so much to me, this guy, my friend, my best friend, the one and only Choi Junhong, my namja chingu.