Good turned Bad

How You Changed Me

D - day

We entered the stadium, which was full of great archers coming from different schools and different regions. Did I told that I was competing nationally?....Yeah...well,... I am. The seats were full of people ready to support their friends and family member and also their favorite athlete. I'm going to be honest here... I've never been to such a big event....and I'm really nervous....and when I say nervous I really mean NERVOUS. My hands are shaking and clamming up, knees trembling... feeling so much pressure especially when you know that they expect so much from you.....ahhh so nervous I think I'm gonna hurl!!! I wanted to ran away , to leave as fast as I can.... but someone stopped me, someone so dear and yet so annoying of how much he knows me so well...and well his the guy I like...Zelo.

Zelo: "Where are do you think you're going?" said as he raised his brow while holding his hips.

Me: "I...uh...I-I wanted some air....yeah n-need to get some air the atmosphere here is so intense that I think I need a breather."

Zelo looked at me closely, trying to figure out if I was telling the truth....which I kinda did... well partially you know cause a part of me really wanted to run away from here.

Zelo: "Hmmm....yeah right!? You'll just run away if I let you do what you want..."

Me: "Me? a-ani...andwae~" said not looking at his eyes.

Zelo put his arm around my shoulder and turned me around, now facing the stadium.

Zelo: " Do you see that, so many people came to watch this competition..."

I look at him with a not-really-helping-look  but he just shrugged and continued what he was going to say.

Zelo: "The best athletes came here to compete.... you're one of the contestants, right?"

Me: "Neh..."

Zelo: "Then that only means that YOU'RE ONE OF THE BEST HERE! ____-ah, you wouldn't be here if you weren't good, you trained hard to get this far, all  those after class practices, you getting scolded by our teacher, our mis- "

Me: "Ahem!"

Zelo: "The point is we wouldn't let you compete here if we know that you don't have the skills, ___-ah you're great, in fact your the best in our whole school, and I know you'll do great!"

Me: "You're only saying that because you're my friend" said pouting.

Zelo: "Ani! I'm telling you these as your coach's assistant....(smirks)... and the guy you like... "

I blushed like a tomato when he said that.

Me: "Yah!" said while hitting him on his chest, which only made him laugh for I was getting flustered.

Zelo grabbed me by the hands and pulled me, gently, closer to him and said while smiling , showing his angelic features, "You'll do great! Trust me, arasso?"

Me: "A-arasso..." said blushing hard for his face was too close which made my heart beat faster, and my face redder. Zelo did something which was really out of nowhere....he suddenly kissed me on the cheek and said, "For good luck!".  He pumped his fist and said " ____-ah fighting! Make sure you make me proud!" 

Aish! This guy..... Okay! ____-ah, you can do this! Just believe in yourself, just like how HE did.  You can definitely win this! Fighting!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FINALS

 

Announcer: "We are now in the finals and our finalists are Park ____-ssi and Luhan-ssi. This really is a close match, they both have the same score and only have one last shot, one chance to determine who will win and come on top..."

"First, we have Luhan-ssi, who is now slowly aiming at the bull's eye, concentrating hard and OH!!! 9 points! Well that's hard to beat! Which is now putting more pressure to our other finalist ____-ssi."

Like hell! Did he have to say that I'm already nervous as I am, I have to get 10 points or we won't win then I won't be able to make everyone proud...I'll disappoimt everyone, my friends, seongsaengnim, and him...Oh my gosh! I can't take this much stress!!

 

Zelo's POV

I saw ___-ah hyperventilating...Not good she's panicking, she was so nervous and what the announcer just told everyone did not help her calm down, she is going to faint if this does not stop. 

"____-ah! ____-ah! Fighting! You can do it! Trust me! _____-ah! Fighting!" said as loud as possible.

She looked at me scared at first but calmed down and nodded, she gained her confidence back and all she needed was a little boost from yours truly. 

She took her arrow, aimed and released...

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen from all my years of announcing I have never witnessed a game so close, so good that it needs to be marked by history!! Both of our finalists did their best but unfortunately only one came on top and that is, the ONE AND ONLY....PARK _____-AH "

 

Zelo's POV

~~Flashback~~

She shot her arrow and it landed straight through the target, and that was when the crowd went wild.

"Wooohohohohohoo!!!! Yes!! Yes!! WE WON!!!!!" said seongsaengnim while jumping up and down like a little kid.

____-ah looked shocked, really surprised at what just happened that I guess it hasn't sank into her that she won the championship, I came running to her and gave her a big hug.

Me: "I told you can do it!!!"

She flashed me her pearly whites hug me back. Then the whole team came towards her, congratulating her to win. 

Me: "I think ____-ah deserves to be tossed!", I exclaimed, the members of our team nodded their heads in agreement.

____-ah: "That won't be necessa--" said but was rudely interrupted by me when we stated to grab her by the hands and feet to toss her.

____-ah: "Yah! Wait! Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", was all she could say, since we didn't really listen to her and tossed her three times.

End of Flashback

 

Awarding Ceremony

Announcer : "For our First runner-up we have Luhan-ssi. And our champion for 2013's competition, none other than Park ____-ah!" 

They put medals around the winners. The winners together with their families and friends was given an opportunity to take some pictures together, which we did a lot. I went to get our stuff and when I came back I saw Luhan-ssi came to congratulate ___-ah. HE WAS TOTALLY FLIRTING -_- I came closer to her and she introduced me to him.

___-ah: "Oh! Zelo-oppa this is Luhan-ssi, Luhan-ssi this is Zelo-oppa" said with a smile.

Luhan held out his hand for me to shake, which I did eventually.

Sunbaes: "___-ah let's take a picture!"

___-ah: "A-arasso... excuse me..I'll be right back"

Zelo: "Neh~"

Luhan: "So Zelo-ssi....What's your relationship with ___-ah?   You guys seemed really close...."

 Zelo: "HER BOYFRIEND! So you better watch out who you're flirting with cause she's already taken! GOT IT!" said angrily.

___-ah came back and said, " I'm back so what did I miss?"

Luhan:"...uhmmm... ahhh nothing much but I think I got to go ___-ah, Zelo-ssi I....uhmm...I guess I'll see you guys... bye!", after saying that he ran off. YEAH! THAT RIGHT! RAN AWAY...SMART CHOICE >:))

___: "What's with him?"

I just shrugged, you know playing innocent and all that. Kekekeke

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Zelo's POV

Seongsaengnim: "Okay! Everyone since we won the championship and all of you guys did great, we're going to eat meat! My treat!"

All: "YEHEY!!!!!!!"

We went to this great Korean restaurant, which surprisingly were able to cater forty people at such speed.

Seongsaengnim: "Order anything you want! I'll be paying make sure guys are stuffed, this is your reward for your hard work." said with a smile.

All:"Neh!~"

Seongsaengnim: "Kaja! Let's eat!"

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Zelo's POV

After eating I walked ___-ah home since it was already dark and it's not safe for her to go home alone at this time of hour.

Me: "Wah~ my best friend is a champion.....Yah! you really did great!" said happily while walking beside her.

__-ah: "Thanks!...but I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for you....."

I looked at her and listened to what else she was going to say.

__-ah: " Thanks for believing in me oppa" said smiling from ear to ear.

I could feel my cheeks burning and couldn't help but smile and say, "You're welcome....you know you should appreciate yourself more you're better than you think, you know. "

She smiled and we continued walking to her house. 

Me: "See you then, bye" said waving good bye.

___-ah: " Wait!....uhmmm..."

Me: "Neh?"

___-ah: "Uhmm...I ah...nevermind...bye"

Me: "Huh? What is it?"

___-ah: " I just think you forgot something"

Me: "Really? No, I think I'm good."

___-ah : "No, you're not because you did forgot something..."

Me: "And what's that?"

___-ah: "This---"said while leaning closer to my freaking face.

She kissed me!!! SHE KISSED ME AND ITS ON MY LIPS!!!!! OMG!!

She broke the kiss while I stood there too stunned to do a thing.

__-ah: "That's my way... of appreciating all the things you did earlier you really boasted up my confidence there and I wouldn't really if it weren't for YOU"

I let her words sink in to my brain... Wait did she just say I'm the reason why she won! OMG!!!!!

Me: "Aish~~...."said while ruffling my hair 

        "You know if you keep this up I won't be able to control my feelings and.........."

___-ah: "What do you mean? It's not like you like me, right oppa?"

                "I mean you said it yourself you would never like me..right?"

How clueless can a girl be I mean I got jealous of her secret admirer, stopped her for meeting the guy he like for her sake and mine... well mostly mine, I've kissed her for like three times and I cried in front of her trying so hard not to tell her my feelings for her and yet she thinks I don't like her back...how dense can a person be.

Me: "Oh.... right....." said bitterly.

___-ah: "Neh~ that's why I know I'm in for an unrequited love and besides I've been really mean to you, I made you cry and such..."

Me: "Neh~ You were mean then but did you know you're meaner today....."said looking into her eyes, she flinched as I walked closer to her.

        "What if I told you I had a crush on you like forever and I just didn't know how to tell you...would you believe me?" said looking into her eyes looking for answers.

___-ah:"Aish~ you what's wrong with you? Stop joking around oppa I don't like this kind of joke"said while hitting my chest.

Me: "Please answer my question... would you?" said looking sadly at her.

___-ah: "Of course not!...You always joke around girls and ..."

Me: "Is that so...."

___-ah: "Neh~ that's wh-"

Me: "I'll see you then...I guess when I see you", after that I walked away before she coul see my tears fall.....