Ignored, Hurt, and Kissed

How You Changed Me

Your POV

 

The next day, I woke up, did my daily morning routine and went to school. I went to look for my friend, same old same old, till I noticed that Zelo wasn't there.

Me: "Himchan-oppa, where's Zelo?"

Himchan: "I think he went to talk to someone about something....I don't really know."

Me: "Do you know where I could find him?"

Bang: "He's just around that corner."

Me: "Thanks!"

I went to look for Zelo, which wasn't really hard, I mean there's no other guy in school with dark blue hair and besides he is really tall so he kinda stands out.

And when I did found him, I saw him with another girl, they were laughing and they seem to be having fun. I've never seen him that much happy I guess, but  what is this feeling? Why do I feel like I've just failed my all my exams all at the same time? Why do I feel that he shouldn't be talking to her? That I should be the one who makes him happy like that. Why do I feel so angry all of a sudden? Who is she anyway? Am I jealous?

I stood there and looked at those two, well more like stared at those two with a heavy heart, when the girl looked at my direction. I know she saw me cause she pointed at me....GREAT -_- That's when he turned to my direction. He looked at me with those cold eyes, he looked at me like he didn't cared that I was there, which made me feel really awful, I was frozen by his cold stare that I couldn't even dare to take  step closer.

Zelo looked at the girl and said, "I'd see you soon, arasso?", which she replied with a nod.

He came closer and closer that I just didn't know what to do, and when he was now in front of me, I tried to start a conversation but he just walked passed making me look like a total pabo. I turned around and saw him walk away from me not caring if I followed him or not. Did I do something wrong?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During class

I sat down on my seat, which is right next to Zelo, but there was something wrong usually when we were in class will talk about anything, goof around and such, but today his aura tells me he doesn't want to do anything with me. Is he angry?  Our teacher arrived and started class. You know being a nerd and all in the past, I usually listen really well to the teacher while Zelo daydream, sleep or not even care that the teacher is there. But today, his TAKING NOTES!! NOTES!!! AND HIS LISTENING!!! I gaped at his actions, I couldn't concentrate at all, ZELO'S PARTICIPATING IN CLASS!! NOW I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING!! SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY UP!! He is definitely not like that. So during class I've ended up staring straight at him. How he keeps reciting in class, how he did his seat works, how he intently writes his notes, and espacially how he ignores my glances, remarks and jokes at him, and how cold he was to me.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Classes ended and still no response coming from him, this is too much he ignored me for the whole day, not a word, not even a single glance. I was about to approach him, to ask him what's wrong, if did something bad or not to him, but he ran out of class. I guess I'm walking home alone today. -.-

I was walking the halls when I saw Jieun and Sunhwa. 

Jieun: "Hey" said while waving.

Me: "Hey" said sadly.

Sunwha: "Where's Zelo?" 

Me: "He went home... I guess, he left before me." said rubbing the nape of her neck.

Jieun: "Did something happen?" said while holding her friends arm.

Me: "I don't know.... He just stopped talking to me."

Sunwha: "Why don't you tell us what happened before all that happened?"

I nodded. We headed to Jieun's house.

Sunwha: " So what happened?"

I told them about what happened during the competition, how he boosted my confidence, how he supported me, the time when he walked me to school, how I kissed him, and how he left.

Jieun: "Yah! Pabo~"

Me: "Huh? Pabo? Me?" said pointing at herself

Sunwha: "Neh~ Pabo! You hurt his feelings that's why he is ignoring you."

Me: "But he doesn't like me, why would he got angry?" said trying to defend yourself.

Sunwha sighed. 

Jieun: "Sure believe that and you'll get somewhere...."

Me: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Jieun shook her head not wanting to believe that her friend was this dense.

Sunwha: "You know, I think you should figure this out on your own.. I mean if we advice you to apologize for what you did it would be null, cause you don't

                   even know why he was hurt, which is really stupid considering h-" said being held back by Jieun.

Sunwha looked at her with death glares. Jieun said jerking her head to your direction, "I think HE should be the one to tell that to her, if you know what I mean." Sunwha nodded and said, ".....But I don't think she'll believe him though." "Well... he just has to be really convincing for him to get through her thick skull" said Jieun now pointing at you.

Me: "What are you talking about?" 

Sunwha: "Nothing...we just think that we can't help you this time ____-ah, the only person that could help you is you." said pointing at you.

Jieun nodded in agreement, some friends they are >:P 

I went home, thought of what they said, "the only person that could help you is you." I sighed and thought that tomorrow is another day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought of what they said but what else could  I do, he already hates me, but hope for everything to get back to normal but boy was I wrong. It became worse, Zelo didn't sat with us during breaks, if he sees me he'd leave, I see him talking to more pretty girls and he is still avoiding me, this happened for a couple of days, and I could no longer take it. I was so hurt that I was on the verge of crying my heart out, so when classes ended, I ran to him.

Me: "Zelo!" said chasing him. 

But he just power walked out of class. I ran faster but that boy really has long legs and there was no way I could beat him in running. 

So I did the most logical thing I could think of.....I hit him with a shoe. Yes, I hit him with a shoe, stupid but it worked cause he looked back at me.

"Look! I'm sorry!" I yelled.

Zelo looked at me and said, "Do you even know why I'm angry?"

"No.." I said honestly.

"Then I won't accept your apology" he said turning his back on me.

"Zelo! Please! If you won't talk to me then... then I won't leave the school until you do! I swear I won't leave" I yelled but he didn't stop, he continued to walk away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelo's POV

10 PM

I was lying down in bed trying to get some sleep, well trying. I couldn't get ___-ah out of my head. 

"Zelo! Please! If you won't talk to me then... then I won't leave the school until you do! I swear I won't leave"

I sighed and tried to twist and turn, trying to get some sleep, but no ___-ah just keeps on popping out. 

 

Zelo's thoughts

* She wouldn't be still there right? She's not that stubborn....*

* ....but what if she is?!?!?*

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He sat up from bed, worried. * What if she is cold? What if something bad happens to her? * He ruffled his hair, stood up, grabbed a jacket and ran outside.

Meanwhile... at school...

You stood there outside the gates, cause the guards told you that you are no longer allowed to stay there. So there you were standing in the cold, still nothing more but your school uniform. What's worse is that you were alone when some hoodlums came by.

Guy 1: "Hey! Miss"

You ignored them. 

Guy 2: "Sassy! Just how I like it" said and grabbed  you by the arm.

You tried your best to get him to let go of you, but his grip was strong, and you were no match for him. You tried to cry for help but they just laughed at you.

Guy 2: "No one is gonna hear you, miss... No one's gonna save you" said holding you so close to him, which made you wanna barf.

You: "Please! Someone! Anyone! HELP!" 

... And the next thing you knew Guy 1 was on the ground, unconscious and  blood staining his face. You flinched, you didn't know what happened, you look at the guy who did it....it was...

You: "ZELO!!"

He grabbed you by the arm, when he saw the other guy tend to his friend, and ran dragging you along with him. You guys stopped when he finally slowed down. 

Zelo: "You alright?" said trying to catch his breathe.

You: "N-n-neh~" said breathing heavily.

You dropped to the ground, which made Zelo ran for you.

Zelo: "___-ah gwechana!?!?" 

You looked at him and started to cry. You were scared, really horrified at what just happen. You were almost mobbed by these two random guys. Zelo hugged you and you hugged him back, crying louder and saying, "i-I was s-so sc-scared!!!" Zelo patted your back, to calm you down, and when you did Zelo gave you his jacket, and scrunched down in front of you. You looked at him weirdly.

"Get on.. I don't think you could walk after what happened" he said. 

You nodded and got on. You wrapped around your arms around his neck while you place your head to the right side of his shoulder.

You guys walked home.

You: "Zelo....I'm sorry..."

 Zelo: "....."

You: "...for making you worry, for acting like a kid, for being insensitive, for hurting your feelings....."said, tears flowing.

          "...I was told I was dense, couldn't handle well my emotions, well it's true, I couldn't understand why you were so angry till I realize I hurt you badly. I remembered what I told you that night, and put myself in your place, I too was hurt to think that the girl I like said that just crashed my heart. I'm just sorry" said drenching Zelo's shirt with tears.

Zelo stopped walking, scrunched down and you let go of him. He looked at you but you continued to talk. 

"Zelo I was always mean to you that I couldn't possibly think you'll like me back...and... and I'm just a total pabo..."

Zelo stood there, looking at you. "...but still...still you came and save me from those guys...", you broke down. Your legs gave up, leaving you sitting on the ground. Zelo came closer, bent to your level and wiped your tears and helped you to stand. He looked at you ever so dearly and gave you a kiss. 

He kissed you ever so lovingly, trying hard not to scare you. Tears flowed trough your eyes when you did and so you kissed him back, which caught him off guard but smiled when you did. 

You: "Those this mean I'm forgiven?"

Zelo: "What do you think?" he smiled.

You attacked him with a hug and said, "I really missed you a lot."

Zelo: "Me too" said as he hugs you back.

You: "Please don't do that again...don't avoid me..it hurts."

Zelo: "I won't I promise."

You smiled and broke the hug.

You guys were finally in front of your house.

Zelo: "So...I guess this is goodbye?"

You: "Neh. I'll see you tomorrow.." said waving goodbye and entering her house, when Zelo grabbed her hand and kissed her goodbye and said,

"Bye babe" and walked off.