After Class

How You Changed Me

Zelo's POV 

When school was over I asked ____-ah to get some ice cream, which she gladly accepted.

So we went to the nearest ice cream parlor at our school. We went inside and headed to the counter to order.

You: One double dutch please.

Zelo: Strawberry for me.

Cashier: That would be 3 won, sir 

_____-ah tried to pay for it but I insisted on paying, being a gentleman and all. 

Zelo: Her you go.

Cashier: Thank you sir, please come again.

We headed out of the shop and walked towards her house, while eating their ice cream.

_____-ah: Zelo-ssi, are you busy tomorrow?

Zelo: Ani~ Wae yo

_____-ah: Can you come with me after class?

Zelo: Oh, for the archery thing?

_____-ah: Yeah~ since your the reason why I'm in it anyway -_-

Zelo: Neh~ arasso, I will.

_____-ah: Can I ask you something?

Zelo: Sure.

____-ah: Can I have some? (eyes sparkling)

Zelo: Uhmm.......Why not

____-ah: Yehey

She took a taste and made the cutest reaction, she was jumping like a little kid and I can't help but laugh.

Zelo: Good, right?

____-ah: Neh~ (she smiled cheekily)

We reached her house and said our goodbyes.

____-ah: See you tomorrow Zelo-ssi

Zelo: Neh~ See you tomorrow ____-ah, bye

I said as I was waving goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day.........(fast forward)......After Class

Seongsaengnim: Okay, class will start by doing some stretching...

ALL:  Neh~

Zelo was there watching you guys in the bleachers.

 

Your POV

When we done stretching our teacher taught the right way to do this and that but I couldn't careless

because I already know the basics since I started archery a long time ago, so yeah I'm that confident

cause that's just how good I am ~ ^-^~ Anyway, I noticed our teacher was having a hard time giving everyone 

his attention, he keeps running around checking everyone's stance and  how they held the bow. We there for like 

20 minutes and he was already sweating, and by sweating I mean he looked like he just took a shower. He was 

totally drenched with sweat. That's when I had an idea, I think I know how to get back at Zelo.... >:)

 

You: "Seongsaengnim, don't you have an assistant to help you with?"

Teacher: "Ani~...but I wish I did...there is so many of you guys"

You:"I think I could help you with that.... I think I know the perfect person for the job"

Teacher:"Jinja~ Who?"

You: "Zelo-ssi, can you come here for a minute" 

I called Zelo from the bleachers, he looked quite confused and I gave him a sly grin.

*Something is definitely up* (Zelo's thoughts)

I dragged Zelo to come closer.

You:"Sir I think Zelo's perfect for the job"

Zelo: "Huh?"

You: " I think you'd be a perfect assistant for seonsaengnim"

Zelo: "Mwo?!?!"

You gave Zelo a mental note that he brought you this mess and you were definitely determine to drag him with you.

Teacher: "So Zelo-ssi, are you up for it?"

Zelo: "But I'm pretty bad at archery"

Teacher: "It's alright you just need to do what I ask you for"

You: "And besides this could be extra credit for you, Zelo-ssi, right, Seongsaengnim?" I grinned

*Not really helping ____-ah*

Teacher: "Neh~ your help will be accredited, So will you do it??"

I can see Zelo-ssi panicking.... revenge is soooo sweet.......

Zelo sighed in defeat and said yes. Seonsaengnim thanked him and told him to wait for further instructions and walked away.

I can feel someone staring at me but i shrugged it of because I knew who I was getting it from and walked away and started shooting.

 

After a few minutes 

I went to sit on one of the benches, where I saw a can of soda and a note.

 

Fighting _____-ah Here's a drink from your truly.

                                                                -Secret Admirer-

I smiled thinking how sweet and caring is this guy, when //i heard footsteps getting closer and that person stopped in front of me.

?: "________-AH!!!"

I looked up and saw Zelo giving me death glares and gave him a smiled, which I can see for sure irritated him alot.

Zelo: "How can you do that! now I'm like the manager's assistant in your club"

____:"Wae don't you want to be?" said with a little bit of sarcasm.

Zelo: "Of course not!! I would rather spend playing video games than run around and tend to everyone's needs!!" said very irritated at me.

I pouted and acted a little hurt at his words.

_____: "......hmmmm..........And why not?, if you got to spend time with me......... then won't it be worth it." said looking straight in his eyes.

Zelo looked surprised with what I said and he quickly shifted his feet from right to left.

_____: "and besides you'll get extra credit so it's a win win deal, you get to spend time with me, your best friend, whom you adore ever

              so much, and extra credit."

Zelo scratched his head and said, "Arasso, arasso" while sitting beside me.

_____: "I knew it...."

Zelo looked at me with a confused expression. 

____: ".........That you can't resist me" said while giving him a cheeky smile.

Zelo: "......huh...huh...Wow! confident much!?" said looking flabbergasted

I laughed at his comment and continued drinking my soda, when I felt him looking at me.

____: "Wae yo?"

Zelo: "Where did you get it from?"

____:"Oh..this it's from my se-"

Zelo: "Oh~ I see" said while turning his head to the students who were now firing their arrows, showing no expression in his face.

There it is again....did I say something wrong?? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were done with our practice seongsaengnim asked Zelo if he could pick up the arrows and put them inside the bin.

He gave me a death glare that sends me a mental note that this is sooooo your fault. I couldn't help but feel guilty at what I did. As students 

were now living the room Zelo started picking up the arrows. I sighed and decided to help him.

Zelo: "This is sooooooo not worth spending time with you" 

___: ".......Mianhe....." said feeling hurt with what he said.

I think Zelo noticed my reaction, cause he came to me, pulled my arm and gave me a hug. It felt warm and very comforting,

I flinched when he suddenly whispered in my ears the words......"mianhe,............I didn't mean to"

His voice was really sincere that I could feel my heart beat skip two beats at a time.

___:" ....g-gwechana" said while trying to break the hug.

But when I did Zelo did something that caught me off guard, he actually hugged me tighter, causing my heart beat faster and my face redder.

We stayed in that position for a good few minutes, and you know the funny thing is that I kinda enjoyed it.......ahhhh what's happening.....

Zelo released me from his hug, walked away and continued picking up the arrows, like nothing happened.......like what the hell?!??!!?

 

After were done picking those arrows, we went home together. It actually felt weird walking together, the atmosphere was so awkward, so 

uncomfortable that I couldn't stand it and I bet you a thousand bucks he didn't like it either cause we both said at the same time "____-ah","Zelo-ssi"

We ended up laughing.

Zelo: "You go first"

____: "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for dragging you with me....."

Zelo: "Nah~ It's fine, it really is worth it...."said while looking at me with those tantalizing eyes.

I kinda felt my cheeks burning with what he said and I started smiling.

___: ".....uhmmmm.....y-yeah, it really is......thanks for letting me join the club" said while looking at him.

Zelo: "You're welcome " said with a smile.

We were now in front of my house so we said our goodbyes. I went inside my house headed to bed thinking I hope tomorrow will be a great day.