Too much for one day >

How You Changed Me

Zelo's POV 

I've been spending a lot of time with ________-ah, and when I say a lot of time, I mean A LOT. We pass notes during class,

telling each other how boring the class really is, well more like I tell her that it's boring and she tells me to listen but I kept 

bugging her till she gave up and ignored the teacher completely. Hahaha... success! That is what I really wanted, well not really

I just wanted her attention, is this what they call crazy in love??? Hay~~~~ _____-ah.

I also walk her to her locker, to the cafeteria, to our class. We haven't separated even once. 

we met up with her friends and they told me to go first but I told them that it's fine, that I'd like to stay. But no, they probably kicked me out.

MEANIES!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun: "________-ah don't you think your spending to much time with Zelo?"

You: "Ani, wae yo"

Sunhwa: "Ani?!?!? Yah~ you two have been together all morning, and when I say all morning I mean all morning."

Jieun: "You two were passing each other notes during class, not paying any attention to our seonsaengnim."

Sunhwa: "And he accompanies you everywhere, I mean everywhere to the halls, to your locker, to class, the cafeteria..."

You: "Jinja, I didn't notice."

Jieun: " How can you  not notice?"

Sunhwa: "Then tell us a time when he wasn't around, hmmm....."

You: "Well........I guess you're right, but what are you guys trying to imply here?"

Sunhwa: " Gosh~~ _________-ah how dense can you be..."

You: "Huh? what do you mean? "

Both Jieun and Sunhwa facepalmed theirselves.

Jieun: "Nevermind, let's just go.  -_-"

Sunhwa: "Neh~ You're no fun."

You: "Huh??"

The girls went ahead, leaving you behind. 

You: "Hey!! Wait~~~.......Ughhh.....ahhhh....ouch... mianh~....( shocked)"

Sehun: "Ouch....ahhh....ani, it's alright (smiles)"

He gives you his hand, and you shyly grabbed it. 

You: "Thanks (smiles)"

Sehun:"Your welcome, _______-ah (smiles)"

You: "You know me?!!??.... (shocked)"

Sehun: "Neh~ I know you..."

You: "Uhmmm... I'm sorry, I was rude."

Sehun: "Ani, it's alright.........(smiles) Well, then see you around. (smiles and waves goodbye)"

You: "Ahhh...Neh~neh~.........(waves goodbye)"

Dumbfounded, you stood there at the hall, frozen, until the bell rang.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo's POV

 

I went to my hyungs to hang out. Soon their girlfriends came but someone was missing...

Zelo: "Where's ________-ah?"

Jieun: "What do you mean? She's right behind....."

Sunhwa: "That's weird, she was just behind us a minute ago.."

Zelo: "I'll go look for her."

Everyone started to smirk.

Zelo: "Wae yo?"

But they just continued to smirk that soon turned to grin.

Sunwha: "Zelo-ssi, do you like _______-ah (smiling from ear to ear)"

Zelo: " A-ani ya"

Bang & Himchan: " Uh huh (with a smirk plastered on their faces)"

Zelo: "It's true~ We're just friends"

Jieun: "Yeah right (sarcasm)"

Zelo: "Why bother asking if you don't even believe what I said?"

Himchan: "Guys, stop you're making Baby Zelo angry. (pinches his cheeks)"

Zelo: "AM NOT!!! (whined)"

Sunwha: "Are too"

 

Zelo: "AM NOT!!! (whined)"

Sunhwa & Jieun: "Are too"

 

Zelo: "AM NOT!!! (whined)"

Jieun & Sunwha: "Are too"

 

And thus the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo was looking for you when he saw you frozen on the hallway. He went towards you.

Zelo: " _____-ah (waves his hand in front of you)  _________-ah.................hello~~~~~~~~~~"

(* Zelo's thoughts)

* What's wrong with her?? Ah! I know 

Zelo: "_________________-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he shouted real loud next to your ear)"

You:" Yaaaaaaaah!!!! What do you think your doing?!?!?!"

Zelo: "Unfreezing you.....da?!?! You we're like frozen there. what did you see anyway that you didn't came to hang out with us??"

You: "Ohhh~ I was......(smiles) with Sehun oppa....."

Zelo: "Ohhhh.... I see (jelly)"

You: "Neh~ mianhe....It's just that I was really stunned..... when he talked to me....and I ..... (starts to blush)"

Zelo: "Gwechana~I get it... you're crush talked to you.... it's FINE (forces a smile)"

You: "Gomawo... (still blushing)"

Zelo: "...Kaja! Let's go to our next class"

You: "Neh~ ^-^"

 

Narator's POV

You're next class is P.E., specifically about archery, your teacher taught a little about it and let the students try it out.

Zelo tried it first

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6a9aaaff9ca79d63f84af8230c328db4/tumblr_mi20quoSuA1rkup11o4_r1_250.gif

 

 But failed miserably. A few more tried but no one hit the bull's eye.

Teacher: "Anyone else?"

You: "I'll try! (smiles)(confident)"

Girls: "She's never gonna hit that" "I bet she'll fail miserably (bitter)"

You raised your bow, breathed slowly, aimed for the target and let go.

*PPPPPffffffffftttttttt*

The arrow hit the target. And you earn praises and insults at the same time.

Boys: "Wow~~~~~~~~~"

Girl 1 : "Hmmph.... beginner's luck (bitter)"

You smiled slyly.

You: "We'll see..."

You took another arrow, aimed and took a shot. It was a clean hit, which left everyone astonished especially Zelo.

Cause they've known you as the smart kid who don't really care about her appearance till now, and you've never shown anyone your athletic side.

Zelo: "Yah~ That was awesome!"

You: "Thanks! ^-^"

Suddenly boys started coming to you, praising you for your skill. You just stood there humbly smiling at their comments and saying thanks.

While Zelo was slowly pushed away from you by the crowd.

Teacher : "Okay, that's enough archery for one day, you may do what ever you like."

What's fun in your school is that you have 30 minutes to really do learn stuff in P.E. and the other half is to enjoy your free time.

You were just about to go to Zelo when your teacher called you.

Teacher: "______-ah"

You: "Neh~ seonsaengnim?"

Teacher: "You're really good at archery, and I'd like to ask if you would be interested in joining our school's archery team."

You: "Uhhhmm..."

before you could even answer Zelo came and said,

Zelo: " Of course, she will, she would really love to. Right ______-ah?"

You: "Uhmmm......neh~(awkwardly smiling)"

Teacher: "That's great I'll see you the day after tomorrow for the practice after class, arraso?"

You: " A-arasso (sighs)"

Your teacher left you alone with Zelo. You looked at him, slightly annoyed to what he has done.

You: "Yah! Zelo-ssi, what if I didn't want to join that club, did that even occurred to you?"

Zelo: "Eh~~ but you'll do great, I know you will, you always do ^-^"

You: "Whatever" 

And turned your back around him, while he follows you smiling, like a puppy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

With Zelo following you all day, you meeting Sehun-oppa, and joining the archery club,

you went home tired, fell on the sofa and went to take your sweet long nap.