Baekhyun

Flower Boy Bakery

Baekhyuns POV:

I yank things out of boxes, and grumble to myself "Stupid... Scream like a girl... Whatever." I continue to unpack the the living room, throwing the pillows roughly onto the couch. I glare in the direction of my room, where Soojin is probably still unpacking. I haven't heard a noise from there for at least an hour. "Strange.." I think as I push myself up from the floor.

I walk over, and slowly turn the doorknob, peeking through the small crack that appears. My eyes flick around the room, trying to spot Soojin, untill they finally fall on a figure curled into a tight ball on the bed. 

"Are you kidding me??"  I think, shoving the door all the way open in frustration, "How can she be sleeping at a time like this!" I move to go over, and pull her from the bed, but something stops me in my tracks. I stare at her laying there, all curled up in a tight ball on top of the covers. She looks really cold... Her body shakes ever so slightly, as she tightens her grip on the pillow shoved underneath her.

I think for a second, and then walk back out into the living room, and pull a large box from the corner. I rip it open, and begin digging through it, untill my hand brushes against something soft, and fuzzy. I grab it, pull it out and hold it up in front of me. "This should do." I think, as I shake out the large yellow down comforter. 

I drag it back into the room where Soojin is still sleeping. I lift up the blanket, and pull it over her shivering body. Her shaking stops almost immediately, and I thought I could hear a sigh of relief escape her lips. I watch her relax out of her tight ball, and stretch out, a slight smile on her face.

I smile and nod in satisfaction. "We can get to cleaning after she wakes up."  I think, and then shake my head. Why am I being so nice...? I look back down at Soojin, and laugh quietly at the sight of hanging wide open, and strands of hair covering her eyes. I stand there for a few minutes longer, shrug, and walk out, closing the door quietly behind me.

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I now have 15 subscribers!!! YAY! Thank you guys ^^
I decided to make a short little chapter of Baekhyuns POV, that's why the update is so fast! It's so short hahaha, anyways. Enjoy!! 

Please subscribe ^^