No mood

Is This a Love?

At school..

I went to my locker along with Dongwoon to take our study equipment.

Dongwoon: so did you found the color? i'm sorry i don't have it too..even i've borrow it from others.

Cheondung: that's fine..yes i've borrow it from Suzy..

Dongwoon: *sigh* why don't you just borrow from another people?

Oh~he's totally jealous.

Cheondung: i'm sorry, she force me to use it.

Dongwoon: this time i'll believe you..

Cheondung: you should believe me always..because i'm your bestfriend..

Dongwoon: yeah~

Cheondung: you know she kissed my cheek again last night..i was so happy..

Dongwoon: *chuckle* that's great..hey~hey~look who's coming..

I turn my head around and saw Jiyeon was on her way to our side. She was actually on her way to the cafeteria. This time i don't have to run away. She walks alone. No one with her. I know she realized me.

When she reached to my side, i looked at her with a smile. But sadly she didn't look at me even at once. She just past us. It's impossible if she didn't see me standing there. Because it's only me and Dongwoon was there. But why she didn't look at me? Is she mad? Is this because of last night? am i being so rude to her? Oh~god..

Dongwoon: what's wrong with her?

Cheondung: i don't know..i think she mad at me about last night..

Dongwoon: what did you do?

Cheondung: i don't know..i mean it was a long story..

Dongwoon shooked his head against me. What did i do? She know i was joking last night.

 

Night at home, in our bedroom..

Jiyeon was in room, studying on her book. I just wanna know what's wrong with her just now. I stepped in the room slowly and took a sit on my couch. I keep stare at her. She looks normal as always. But why she didn't look at me? Then i started to talk.

Cheondung: hi?

She then answered my greeting.

Jiyeon: hey..

Cheondung: are you mad?

Jiyeon: with who?

She finally stare at me.

Cheondung: me?

Jiyeon: *chuckle* about what?

Cheondung: i don't know..just now, at school, i look at you and smile at you but you even didn't stare at me. You just keep going..

Jiyeon: am i? oh~yeah..i realized about that..i'm sorry..i just don't have mood..

Cheondung: why?

Jiyeon: you don't have to know, it's girl's problem..

Cheondung: really?!

Jiyeon: hey~why so excited? don't worry, i'll never put you in my grudge. You're my bestfriend remember?

Cheondung: ofcourse..

I was so happy she didn't mad at me. But so sad she never think that i am special for her.