The forth special night : who's that guy?

Is This a Love?

Night at home,..

In the living room..

Cheondung's POV

After we both finished our dinner, then i went to the living room to watch my favourite reality show.

A minutes later, Jiyeon went to the living room while bringing her journel together and sit at the next couch. Then she started to open her journel and write something. I really couldn't see what is she wrote about.

She didn't talk as she was busy on her journel. Same as me. I couldn't focus the tv show on that time and i don't know why. Then i suddenly ask her about Eunji.

Cheondung: do you know about Eunji? is it true she was being expelled?

Jiyeon: oh~yes..that's true..

Cheondung: and do you know what's the reason of that?

Jiyeon: they said she always skipped classes. We thought she took MC. But when the teacher calls her parrent, they said she always went to school..but actually she's not..

Cheondung: oh god..she's so..disappointing..

Jiyeon: ofcourse she is..no one likes her in class..

Cheondung: including you?

Jiyeon: no..even if she's bad i won't hate her. I was born to not hate anybody.

Cheondung: wooooooee~now that's a real woman..

Jiyeon: ==?

Cheondung: nothing..

She didn't care what i said. I can't see her faces that she looks really sleepy.

Cheondung: you look tired..you should have a sleep..

Jiyeon: you're right..you sleep early too, okay?

Cheondung: i'll be there for a minute..

Then she stood up while yawning.

Cheondung: hey, you forgot something..

Jiyeon: what?

I pointing my right cheek to show her a sign. When she know it, she went to me and kisses my right cheek. She do what i told. I was so happy that she still want to kiss my cheek.

Jiyeon: good night..

Cheondung: goodnight..

After she went upstairs, i opened my eyes widely when i saw her on the couch. She forgot her journel. I look upstairs to make sure if she already gone, then i took the book and went to the bathroom.

I'm a bad person. Reading someone's diary without permission is the worst thing ever. I'm sorry Jiyeon. I have to know what is in this journel.

I started to open the first page and she didn't finish it yet.

It says:

Friday

Dear diary, this is my first diary. After so many years i didn't write a diary, now i'll call this is my first diary as i've founded my true love. I can tell that he's cute. Nice. He always appeared in my life. But not in time. I really hope someday he'll like me too..

That's it. She didn't finish her diary yet. And this is her first diary. I wondered who's that guy she likes. I don't think it was me. I'm not sure whether he's Hongki, or Minho. I have to give her back her journel. She must continue this until finish.