That guy really need a puncher

Is This a Love?

End of classes, all students started to pick their books and go home. I took a walk with Dongwoon while waiting for someone to bring us home.

Cheondung: see..i told you..you can do it..

Dongwoon: i hope so..

Then i ogle to the other side a saw Jiyeon was walking with other guy. He's actually Minho. Why they looked so cordial? Like a couple. No..i was wrong. That guy really..

Minho: Jiyeon~ah, we're actually having a dinner tonight..it's for my newborn nephew's fullmoon celebration..would you like to come?

Jiyeon: oh~sure..i'd like to meet your nephew too..

Minho: ofcourse you can..

What? they look so happy together! This can't be happen. She just know him. She know me first but why did she being so cordial with him?

Dongwoon: what's wrong? you looked so stress? what are you looking at?

He glance where i stare right now and shocked.

Dongwoon: is that Jiyeon and Minho? why..

Cheondung: i don't know..he totally makes me jealous of him..let's get away from here..

Dongwoon: alright..come on..

 

Night at home..

I was lying on my couch while texting Dongwoon. Jiyeon was busy putting a makeup on her face while hangout with her phone. I was trying to concentrate her conversation with her friend.

Jiyeon: ah~i don't want that..not that too...you really don't know what sweet dishes that i like the most?..haha..i'll tell you..you buy me a bar of white chocolate..that's my favourite..

Well~well. She loves white chocolate.

Jiyeon: you know i missed that thing right now..well..i got to go..almost 7 o'clock..i have to go, bye..

She stood up and picking her handbeg.

Jiyeon: ah~hey, i'm going out right now..lock the door and i'll ring the bell after i got back ..okay?

She look rushed.

Cheondung: where are you going?

Jiyeon: at my friend's house..he invite me to join the dinner for his newborn nephew..emm..if you wanna join..you may go change..

Cheondung: oh~nevermind..i'll stay at home..anyway i don't know that guy..

Jiyeon: you're right..alright now..i go first okay?

Cheondung: oh~hey..don't try to cheat on me okay?

I suddenly spilled that word without thinking.

Jiyeon: *smiled widely*

Cheondung: i mean cheat on your friend..me..don't forget about me..*shy smile*

Jiyeon: i won't..you're my bestfriend right now..i won't forget you..

That was close.

Cheondung: bye~

Jiyeon: bye~i'll see you tonight..

After she went out, i breath with a vengeance. I was being stupid everytime i spend time with her. That's because i was too shy. Why? I even can't control myself. I should avoid this to be happening.

I actually jealous because she have so many male friends. Everyone likes her. One of them is me. How should i win her heart? But she get married with me. I should be proud. But this is only a temporary marriage. How can i explain to my father and mr Minsik about my feelings against he? How?

Suddenly my phone was rang. I saw my sister's name appeared on my phone screen. I touch the green one to pick up the call.

Cheondung: hello? Sohyun shi..what is it?

Sohyun:  hey..could you come here tomorrow night..at dad's house..you need to visit him always..it's been a while you didn't come to see your own dad..

Cheondung: i will and i'm so sorry..i was buzy for my studies..

Sohyun: come here once in a while..i've been visiting him for almost everynight on weekend..even if i have a classes..

Cheondung: don't worry..i'll be there if i have a time..

Sohyun: okay..

My sister was right. I should go visit him always.