The Brawl

Is This a Love?

At Nichkhun's apartment..

Nichkhun's POV

After I failed in making a presentation today, I feel stressful. So i went to the balcony where i used to calm down. And it's always working. I suddenly saw a picture of my dad in my mind. And i felt worried. Worried about him. Maybe i shouldn't hate him. I don't think he ever hate me. I remembered when i was three years old. I saw dad and mom fights, screaming. I don't remember what they said. But i saw mom was so mad to dad. And i thought it was dad's fault adn that's why i hate him since that day. Till now i still being childish. I should think about this properly. I shouldn't hate him. And i should ask him something about mom.

Dad have a lung cancer a years ago. I'm affraid it will come again to attack him. I should apologize to him. I should spent my time to him. But when? Ah~not now, not now. I think i should wait a few days.

End of Nichkhun's POV

Cheondung's POV

At the school..

Art class..

I stepped inside the class slowly and bow my head. Everyone started to look at me.

Student 1: hey, where's you wife? she left you?

Everyone laughs. That was so embarrassing.

Student 2: they've already divorced..

They mocked and teasing me even worsen.

Then i took my usual sit beside Dongwoon.

Cheondung: hey~i have to tell you something about last night..

Dongwoon: is it true?

Cheondung: what? about last night?

Dongwoon: at the park..

Cheondung: at the park?

Dongwoon: tell me who you hugged with at the park?

Cheondung: when?

Dongwoon: don't pretend that you don't know anything..

Cheondung: what?

When i remembered,..

Cheondung: no,..let me explain..she's just trying to restained me cause i have a lots of problem..

Dongwoon: oh~shut up..you have a wife and why did you flirting with other girl?

Oh my..this is so embarrasing. Everyone heard him. They all started look at me.

Cheondung: what?

Dongwoon: i get it..you did wrote it..about your design last night, you really did it..you hate your wife and you run to another girl right?

Cheondung: that's not true..she's my friend..why don't you believe me..i'm your buddy remember?

Dongwoon: no..i don't remember anything..i just want to forget about this..forget about you..

Cheondung: Dongwoon..why?

I just can't do anything. I have to stop this. This is not my fault.

Recess..

Suzy's POV

I feel so sorry to Cheondung after what has happened to him. He have to through this all. He never want me to help him. What should i do? And now he want me to live him alone. Maybe he felt so stress about last night. But i don't have a friend right now.

When i was on my way to the cafeteria, i saw Dongwoon just went out from the office with a paper on his hand. So i ran towards him to know what's happened.

Suzy: Dongwoon~ah..wait..

When i reached him,..

Suzy: what are you doing inside? what's that?

Dongwoon: i'll leave the college started tomorrow..i'm sorry..

Suzy: what? are you kidding?

Dongwoon: do i look like i'm joking?

Suzy: but why did you do this? what's wrong? do you get expel or you just quit?

Dongwoon: i'm quit..

He said that seriously. This time he's not joking. I've never seen him serious like this.

Suzy: you're not joking right?

Dongwoon: how am i supposed to joking with this situation? when a person who i believe the most, having a secret crush with a girl that i like..

Suzy : what are you talking about?

Dongwoon : Cheondung knows everything..

Suzy: Cheondung? what?

Then he just left when i asked him about Cheondung. Do they fight each other? It's impossible because they both are bestfriend.

Before the class started, i went to Cheondung's art class and coincidentally he was there. I gave him a sign to come with me. Then he went out from the class, following me at the back curiosly. When we reached at the lockers, i started to ask him a question.

Suzy: are you okay?

Cheondung: why?

Suzy : you must have a problem right? lots of problem.

Cheondung: you're just mistaken..i'm doing great right now..no more problems..

Suzy: do you remember our promises before? you promise me that you wont hide something from me..that's our bestfriend sign right?

Cheondung: what are you talking about? what did you know?

Suzy: do you have acrush with a girl that he liked?

Cheondung: what? who are you talking about?

Suzy: please Cheondung..be frank..you said you liked Jiyeon..now your own bestfriend said that you have a crush with a girl that he liked..till he rather quit the college..

Cheondung: what? Dongwoon quit the college?!

Suzy: i knew you suprised with that..but..tell me..who is she?

Cheondung started to worried. I think he would tell the truth.

Cheondung: if you heard this? you promise me something, okay?

Suzy: okay..

Cheondung: i want you to keep your friendship with him forever.

Suzy: him? who?

Cheondung: Dongwoon..

Suzy: i started to suspect something..you should tell me this instant.

Cheondung: i'm sorry...actually...

Suzy: since when?

Cheondung: what?

Suzy: since when he likes me?

Cheondung: how did you..

Suzy: i already know the truth and i really knew this to be happen.

Cheondung: i'm so sorry..

Suzy: that's okay..you shouldn't do that..

Cheondung: but...

Suzy: just..don't..okay? get back into your class..we talk about this later..

He just nodded. He looked curious. I knew he would said that. Ah, this is totally stressed me up. I guess i shouldn't think about this for a moment.

End of Suzy's POV

Cheondung's POV

I walk through the class lazily like a dumb person. Actually i was worried about my friendship with Suzy and Dongwoon. Suzy knew that Dongwoon likes her but i just keeping my mouth shut at the back even i knew that he likes her. And Dongwoon left the college just because of me. What have i done wrong? I guess friendship are sometimes make people get stress up. But i wont give up. I have to do something to repair their broken feelings. I have to talk to them.

End of Cheondung's POV

Dongwoon's POV

On the cloudy night, i took a ride at the Seoul bridge to take some fresh air with a bottle of beer in my grib. I was so disappointed with Cheondung. I mean my bestfriend.

But i dont know if he still want to be my best friend. I guess he didn't. So, suit himself. I dont want to be his friend either.

I took out my moblie phone from my pocket and dial his number. I heard tuut tuut over and over till stop at 5th. It means he has picked up the phone. So quick. 

Cheondung: ah, Dongwoon~shi..i'm so glad you called..

Dongwoon: really...you glad?

Cheondung: ofcourse i am..what's wrong? you already know the truth? 

Dongwoon: woe~relax..i dont know anything right now and i dont wanna know about it...but i want you to be here as my last guest.

Cheondung: what? what do you mean last guest?

He asked curiously.

Dongwoon: okay..just get here right now at the place where we first met since 15 years ago..

Cheondung: wait..i don't..

I hung up the phone all of sudden cause don't want to wait anymore. I just hope he could remember our first met place.

End of Dongwoon's POV

Cheondung's POV

Cheondung: Dongwoon? hello? answer me..

I guess he hung up the phone deliberately. I god. I sense something bad will happen to him. Think~think..where was our first met since 15 years...bridge..yeah bridge..got it..

I was extremely in rush till i forgot about Jiyeon. I realized that she was looking at me. I'm so sorry. I have to go.

I took the key and rush to the car. I sped up and ignored the situation around me.

. I should speed my car faster to reach there.

End of Cheondung's POV

No one's POV

Jiyeon looked curious and worried about Cheondung when she saw him in rushed like that.

Jiyeon: what happened to hin?

A few seconds ago, she shocked when someone stand beside her at the front door.

Jiyeon: geez..you scared me!

Actually it was Suzy.

Suzy: where did he go?

Jiyeon: i don't know..but i know he went to see Dongwoon. Cause i heard he says his name. I'm not so sure..

Suzy: i think you didn't wrong..come on let's chase him..

Jiyeon: what? why?

Suzy: he have a trouble with Dongwoon, so let's go..

Jiyeon: what?

Then both of them went out to chase Cheondung with Suzy's car.

After a minutes ago, Cheondung finally have reached the place where his first met with Dongwoon. He shocked when he saw Dongwoon was standing at the edge of the bridge.

Cheondung: Dongwoon~ah..! Oh you got to be joking! are you lost your mind?!

Dongwoon: ah..you came..still remember the place huh?

Cheondung: you're drunk..get down from there..

Dongwoon: should i do that?

Cheondung: ofcourse! it's dangerous!

Dongwoon: hey~since when you care about me? huh?

Cheondung: you're just drunk Dongwoon..just get down..i really cares about you..like always..

Dongwoon: huh..yeah right...if it's true..you shouldn't do that to me..if you really care about me..

Cheondung: look...i could explain..

Dongwoon: you got nothing to expain anymore..i know it...everyone knows it..

Cheondung: look...please don't do this..you have to believe me...

And all of sudden, Dongwoon took out a gun from his pocket and turned around facing to Cheondung.

Cheondung: woe!!

He was extremely shocked.

Cheondung: okay~put down the gun..please..

Dongwoon: should i do that? there's only one bullet inside this little gun and i'm going to transfer it into my head with pulling this trigger.

Cheondung: wait no...

He then point the gun to his own head.

Dongwoon: i don't have anyone in this world anymore..i've became an orphan since my parents died..now i just have my bestfriend and i've assume him as my second soul. But it gone just like that. Now i have my first soul inside me and it's useless. I think i should end it right here.

Cheondung: what? no..Dongwoon..please..this is not your parents want from you..they want to see you keep your life and grow up.you know how much they loved you..you should do this, grow up by yourself and keep your life safe,..please..

His tears started fell down to his cheeks. Started to conscious. He should remain alive. But something has changed his mind. He switch the gun through Cheondung.

Cheondung: what?

Dongwoon: you're right...i should keep life forever..but i should kill my second life so i could remain alive.

Cheondung: what are you talking about..

Then someone has coming from behind. It was Suzy and Jiyeon, running towards them and trying to stop them.

Suzy: Dongwoon, no!

He opened his eyes widely to make sure if it's really Suzy.

Dongwoon: Suzy?

Jiyeon ran towards Cheondung and protect him.

Suzy: Dongwoon ah..it's me..

Dongwoon: Suzy shi..what are you doing here?

She walk toward him slowly, trying to get the gun from his hand.

Suzy: you don't wanna do this...we're bestfriends remember? please..drop the gun and get down here..

Dongwoon: you should go..i have to do this..

Suzy: for what?

Dongwoon: for my benefit.

Suzy: i should say, you act like a child..so selfish..

Dongwoon: what?

Suzy: since when you liked me?

Dongwoon: wh..what?

Suzy: you should talk to me earlier..i'm not going to eat you..you know..keeping a secret like this are childish...and you're now totally like a child...sulking if no one wants to be firend with you..

Dongwoon: so you said i'm sulking right now?

Suzy: ofcourse you are...you should stop your childish atitude right now....wake up...there are still many ways for you to get through and you got your own choice to chose which way you should go.

Suzy: put down your gun and get down here...anyway...i still wanna talk with you...

He then put the gun slowly to the ground and get down from there.

Jiyeon: come on...lets go home...

Cheondung: Dongwoon...

Jiyeon: he'll be fine...let Suzy talk to him...

Then finally Cheondung went home with Jiyeon. While Suzy and Dongwoon are still there to have a little talk.

Suzy: Dongwoon~shi..what's wrong with you? where is the old Dongwoon that i always hang out with? you're changing..just because you lost everything? no...you still have it...everyone still loved you...especially Cheondung...the one who have considered you as his brother...everytime i hang out with him...he must say your name...where is Dongwoon? why Dongwoon wasn't here? have Dongwoon eaten?...he really cares about you everyday...so dont try to loose him even once...

Dongwoon seemed regret for what have he done.

Suzy: not just him...the one who always think about you, was now standing infront of you...

He raise his head up to her when he heard it.

Suzy: ou should told me about this...why just keep a secret?

Dongwoon: i tought you would...throw up...

Suzy: *chuckle* no way...that's not true..

Dongwoon: but Cheondung...i know how was your atitude like..

Suzy: yeah...but i dont know...i was like..that's okay to be fall in love...you know...nothing can stop love..

Dongwoon: so you...what are you trying to say?

Suzy: since i know the truth, i think i have a feelings with you...

Dongwoon: really?

Suzy: i really hate to say this...i think i like you too...

Dongwoon started to throw his sadness on his face and took a bright smile when he heard everything from her own mouth.

Suzy: Dongwoon...i just dont want you to hate your longtime bestfriend just because of me..i want you to keep you journey life with him forever.

Dongwoon: *nodded

Suzy: promise?

Dongwoon: ...promise...promise...

Then they hug each other as it all has back to normal.

 

Cheondung's POV

I lay down on my couch after i got clean up before bedtime. I still dont have any idea about Suzy and Dongwoon's conversation right now, whether she succeed or not. But i was worried about them too. He still have his gun with her.

After a minutes later, Jiyeon entered the room after she have checked up all the doors and windows down stairs to make sure it all looked. Then she walk towards me and took a sit on the floor near my couch.

Jiyeon: i wondered how are they doing right now. Are they...kissing?

Cheondung: you silly...it wont happen at all...i know Suzy's atitude..

Jiyeon: how is she likes?

Cheondung: easy throw up...

Jiyeon: what? that was totally weird..

Cheondung: it is..but i dont know why she looks okay when she knew it..i think she's changing...but i'm not so sure..

Jiyeon: hey....stop thinking about it..it would make you lost your own mind..

Cheondung: yeah..you're right..i should stop this...

Jiyeon: ah...it's almost end of month...november is coming next week..

Cheondung: yeah...and...oh god...we have a final exam next week...i haven't study yet...

Jiyeon: nevermind..we still have a time to do it..

Cheondung: yeahhh...

Jiyeon: actually Cheondung...my parents have made a decision to send me to my mom's home at Tokyo after the graduation.

Cheondung: on the same day or the next day?

Jiyeon: the next day...

Cheondung: but why...you will be there forever?

Jiyeon: no...ofcourse not...i have my house here..actually..it's my mom's decision...she never have an opportunity to be with me...but i actually sad to leave you alone here...are you okay with that?

Wow, she sad to leave me alone? What a wonderful words. I guess she's right. She really missed her mom.

Cheondung: i'm okay...you should be with your mom longer. She really missed you. Before you left, you should brought me a candy everyday...okay?

Jiyeon: ofcourse i will...

Cheondung: but how long you will be there?

Jiyeon: i'm not sure yet.. They dont talk about it...i hope not forever...

Cheondung: yeah..me too..

Jiyeon: we should stop talking about this...tomorrow we have a class...we should go sleep...

Cheondung: yeah...come on...i saw your eyes turned red..

Jiyeon: i saw yours too...okay now...good night...

Cheondung: good night...

Then she stood up and jump on her bed to catch some zzz. Ah, i was so lucky to have her with me everyday. She always chill me up. She makes me fill energetic.

But we still have a problem. How should we end this humiliating thing for those scary students at the college? Ah....