Anxiety and anger

Is This a Love?

No one's POV

Minho who was sitting on the couch in his living room while having a tin of beer, was trying to have a phone call with someone.

Minho: Eunji~shi..

Eunji: Oh, ut's been a while huh? how was your plan going?

Minho: someone have ruin it..

Eunji: i know..the husband right? you know, you shouldn't give up just like that..

Minho: i didn't say that..but i don't have any idea..or should i just reveal it?

Eunji: not so hurry..i have a good plan for you..and i'm sure this is work..

Minho: well, what's the good plan?

...

 

Next month..

On evening..

Summer is over, everyone will started to go to work and school.

Dongwoon's POV

Today is our school day. The competition is also today. I was hoping that Cheondung gonna win this competition. And i'm sure he will.

The final of clothes design competition in auditorium..

All students were asked to line up when entering the auditorium so that no one get hurt. I was assigned to help the event for running. When the event started, i would bring the designs up to the stage when told.

I saw Cheondung at the back stage, preparing himself to the stage. So i went there to have a little chat with him.

Dongwoon: hey there friend..what you doing?

Cheondung: preparing to be a man..

Dongwoon: wow..you're grown up now..

Cheondung: ofcourse i am..i'm a real man right now..

Dongwoon: real man? you mean you're a girl before this..?

Cheondung: you stupid..

Dongwoon: i was just joking..so..how was your girl?

Cheondung: nice word..my girl..she's fine..as always..

Dongwoon: really? well that's great..

I appreciate he looks confident about this competition. He just can't wait to know the result.

Manager: hey, Dongwoon..the event is about to begin..what are you waiting for? go and get the designs..

Dongwoon: oh, okay..i'll see you later..

Cheondung: see ya~

So i ran towards the room where they put the designs. When i getting closer to the room, suddenly someone who wearing a black cap just bumped me infront of the door as he just got out from the room. When i see his face properly, i was able to capture his face just a second and it is actually Minho. He suddenly went off. I guess I suspect something suspicious about him. Or maybe he got duty as well.

Then i immediately stepped inside the room and took both of the designs on the paint stand. I carry it out from the room with red fabric closing them. I can hear the emcee talking on the stage. So i've to move faster.

Emcee: Today is a big day for our finalists, Kris and Cheondung.

I saw Suzy was sitting alone at the edge. So i take a chance to sit beside her immediately before someone took it. I was so pounding maybe something would took the empty sit beside her.

Finally i've reached there and sit beside her.

Dongwoon: someone's here already?

Suzy: yes..

Dongwoon: oh no~who?

Suzy: it's you..

She's joking me.

Dongwoon: oh~no..i mean is there someone's sit?

Suzy: yeah~and it's you..i prepared it for you..

Dongwoon: really? oh thanks..

Oh god she actually made this sit to empty for me. That was touching.

Then i realized that Jiyeon was sitting infront of us with Hongki, her bestfriend.

Everyone gave an applaud when both of the finalists went on the stage. When I saw Cheondung, i give him a thunderous applaud along with Suzy.  I saw Jiyeon did it too. Both of the finalists are shaking hand each other. That guy name Kris seem so arrogant to Cheondung.

Emcee: This is the moment that we've waiting for. And this is the time for the winner to rejoice and for the loser to continue his effort. I guess we already have a winner here. I have the result in my hand, behind this card. Before that we should take a look of their invention. It must be hard to compare it right? Now let us take a look for Kris's  design..

The emcee take an approach to Kris's covered design. He then grab the fabric and take it off from the design.

Emcee: wow, i can see Kris's enthusiasm to win. I've never seen this kind of design before. It looks amazing.

On that time, i saw Minho was taking his sit at the front.

Emcee: let's drive to Cheondung's house..maybe he could be the winner.

I saw the emcee hold the edge of the fabric and open it happily. When the emcee has opened it, suddenly he look shocked. I wonder what's happening. I heard everyone make noise when the emcee opened it. I can't see it clearly because i was at the far direction. All i see is a black and white drawing paper on Cheondung's design. I saw Cheondung started to panic.

Suzy: what's happening? what's wrong? i can't see anything..

Emcee: what is this?

Cheondung: i don't know..someone was betraying me..!

Emcee: did you have a wife?

Jiyeon started to panic too when she heard that. That's how all people in the auditorium felt too. Same goes to me. I was literally shocked. Is there someone knows about this? i guess someone was trying to betray them.

Cheondung: wait, this is not true..i could explain..

Emcee: you did this, aren't you? it was written "i hate my wife so much. I don't want to have a wife but she force me to merry her"

Everyone shocked. What is happening? Who did this actually? I don't think Cheondung did it.

Cheondung: wait... this is humiliation.

Emcee: well, i guess we have the winner here..

Cheondung: wait..

I saw Jiyeon was the one who stood up and left just like that. Then Suzy went off to chase her. I know Cheondung felt so embarrassing. That's why he left the stage. And the event was ruin. The winner has informed. Then i go to find him. Everyone knows the truth already.

When i on my way to see him, i suddenly bumped with my senior.

Senior: hey, Dongwoon..where are you going?

Dongwoon: i'm going to find Cheondung, so let me through..

Senior: wait..

He gab my chest to ask me to wait.

Senior: i heard about him just now that he have a wife..you're his bestfriend right? you should know something..

Dongwoon: none of your business okay..so let me through..

Senior: wait..i just want a certainty..because yesterday, i say him embracing with Suzy..i wondered maybe she's her wife..

Dongwoon: what? what are you talking about?

Senior: i saw with my own eye and i'm sure it's him..embracing with Suzy..and i saw Suzy just ran away from the auditorium..

Dongwoon: no..you're lying..

Senior: i'm not your friend and i rarely talk have a conversation with you..how can i lied to you..i saw it..

I shocked when i heard that. He talk logically.

End of Dongwoon's POV

Suzy was running through the school park where Jiyeon was running through. She spotted Jiyeon at the back tree, crying alone. Then she immediately ran after her.

Suzy: Jiyeon~shi..are you alright?

Jiyeon: how am i supposed to alright? He's embarrassing infront all people..

Suzy: but they didn't know that you're his wife..he didn't write your name..

Jiyeon: but he did that to embarrassing me..he promise that he wont tell anyone about this..but now it getting worst..

Suzy: Jiyeon~shi..i know him since i childhood..i know his behavior..he's a good person..i know this is an insult..someone just stabbed him on the back..you should think..who else know about this? you should make a list..

Jiyeon: wait..you're right..

Suzy: what is it?

Jiyeon: i think it was Minho..

Suzy: wait..Minho knew about this too?

Jiyeon: yeah..

Suzy: how?

Jiyeon had to tell the truth to Suzy about what has happened to her.

At home...

Cheondung's POV

Today was my worst day ever. Someone was trying to destroy my life. Now Jiyeon hated me. She went out with Suzy from school, not going back together with me. I sit down on the living room sofa and tried to remain calm. But i just can't do it. I can't stop thinking about it. How can i explain about that? Oh god..

Afternoon..

I was fall asleep on the couch in the living room. I startled when i heard someone was closing the door. When i take a look, it was actually Jiyeon. Finally. i should talk to her. Then she get closer to me suddenly.

Cheondung: hey..look i can explain..

Jiyeon: there's no need to explain..i know it..

Cheondung: wait..you should listen..

Jiyeon: i said no explaination..come..i wanna talk to you..

It's weird. She should mad at me. But..she told me to follow her to the bed. So i do what she said.

When we both reached at the room, she threw her beg on the floor and turned around.

Jiyeon: you shouldn't explain anything..

Cheondung: i should..because this is not my fault..

Jiyeon: no..i should explain this..

Cheondung: what?

Jiyeon: i wanna tell you that you're stupid..

Cheondung: what?

Jiyeon: you should think who's the person that you and i hated and knows about this..there's no one can know except Suzy, Dongwoon, and our family.

Cheondung: wait..it's Minho!

Jiyeon: you're totally stupid..you should think it wisely..

Cheondung: i'm sorry..i was just trauma about the incident..well i guess i lose..

Jiyeon: i feel sorry to you..but where should we hide from this situation..everybody knows about this already.

Cheondung: we should search for an idea..

Jiyeon: oh~about just now..Suzy brought me to the clinic for a checkup..

Cheondung: about the pregnancy?

Jiyeon: yeah..and the doctor said i'm not pregnant..it shows negative..so he didn't do anything to me..

Cheondung: really?? oh thank god..

Jiyeon: i would be happy if i get pregnant of someone's baby that really loves me and take a good care of me..that's all i want..

Are you actually satirize me? Well i guess i'm not that kind of person for you. It's obvious that i can't be a good husband. Yeah because i'm too young for this. I mean we both are.

Cheondung: hey, i'm so happy to hear that..

Jiyeon: yeah..but i'm hungry right now..did you cook something?

Cheondung: no..oh, miss Jung said her husband called her just now cause there's a problem..so she had to go home earlier and she said sorry. So i'd order a pizza.

Jiyeon: really? oh..i hope nothing's happen to her..the order have sent yet?

Cheondung: not yet..we should wait..

Jiyeon: alright..i'm going to take a bath..call me if the pizza boy came already..

Cheondung: alright..

Oh, i'm so glad nothing's happen to us. I just want our relationship to remain. I should call Dongwoon and tell him about this. I took my mobile phone out from my pocket and search for his number in the contact. When i call him, i wait. I've been waiting for 18 seconds and no one pick up the call. I try to call him again, and he didn't pick it.

I wonder where is he? Oh well, maybe he's tired and sleep early. He work hard at the auditorium. I should tell him about this tomorrow.

End of Cheondung's POV

At the apartment where Cheondung's father lives, miss Jung arrived and went her husband apartment where she lives too. It's coincidence because she lived next door to Cheondung's father. When she was on her way, she saw the ambulance was wheeled someone out from the room where Cheondung's father lives. And it was actually Cheondung's father Unfrortunately she didn't know he's Cheondung's father.

Then her husband just went out from the room.

Miss Jung: what happened to him?

Jung's husband: i don't know..i heard him screaming for a help. The door was looked and i had to break it. Then i saw him on the floor with a phone beside him. I think he's tryng to call someone but he's helpless. So that's why i call you first to help me. But the other neighbour have called the ambulance.

Miss Jung: i feel sorry to him..what happened to him? Is he injured?

Jung's husband: i don't see wounds on his body..I think he's ill..

Miss Jung: oh my god..where's his family?

Jung's husband: i don't know..

Miss Jung: it's great we lived here..

Jung's husband: yeah..

Now Sungki was being treated at the hospital. None of his children knows about this.

At the hospital, Jiyeon's father, Dr Minsik seemed in rush to the treatment room where Sungki was being treated.

Dr Minsik: Sungki~shi..i've told you..you should stay here..look what has happened to you..

Sungki didn't say anything. He finally fall asleep after being injected.