Straightforwardly

Is This a Love?

In art class,..

I went in my art class along with Dongwoon.

After we took our sit, we started to take out our art equipments. Before waiting for our teacher to come in, suddenly Dongwoon ask me something.

Dongwoon: Cheondung~shi..if i told you to do something, whould you obey it?

Cheondung: ofccourse..i'm your frined..

Dongwoon: i knew you'll say that..

Cheondung: what's that?

Dongwoon: i'll be honest with you.. i know you're Suzy's bestfriend. I like her. I was quiet unconfortable if you..get really closer to her..especially when you touch her.

Cheondung: *smiled* don't worry my friend..

I grabbed his shoulder.

Cheondung: i won't do that anymore..i promise..

Dongwoon: *smiled*

That was a very seldom order that i've ever heard from him.

Recess..

As usual, i used to hangout with my two fellas. As what Dongwoon told me just now, i'll not get closer to Suzy. I'll let Dongwoon to be with Suzy.

Cheondung: you guys have a chat..i go to toilet..

Suzy: alright..

Then i left them both together at the cafeteria while i'll went to the toilet.

I actually dont wanna go to toilet. So i decided to walk alone at the park. Taking a fresh air really makes me calm. But suddenly someone makes me turning back. I saw Jiyeon was walking with Hongki and Minho. Why did tehy always with her? Oh~that's fine if she was with Hongki because i know they're just friend. But what with this other guy doing with them?

Jiyeon will probably saw me. I better go away. Then i went to somewhere else so Jiyeon couldn't see me. It's better if i go back the cafeteria.

Cafeteria,..

Suzy: oh~that was too fast..

Cheondung: well i'm just peeing..

Then i took a sit next to Dongwoon.

Cheondung: actually i saw Jiyeon..

Dongwoon: so? you ran away?

Cheondung: yeah~

Dongwoon: you shouldn't keep ran away from her..you like her don't you?

Cheondung: i am but..i just don't know how to control myself..

Suzy: why need to be shy? anyway..she's your lawful wife already right? after we graduated, you have to be ready..i think she wouldn't wait again.

Cheondung: what do you mean?

Suzy: build a family with her..

Cheondung: that's impossible..she didn't like me either..

Suzy: how could you know? *smiled*

Cheondung: what?

Suzy: you said she ever kissed your cheek right? Girls wouldn't do that to her male friend.

Cheondung: i really hope you're right..

Dongwoon: me too..

Cheondung: what if she ever done this to all her male friends. She got lots of male friends out there.

Dongwoon: i think if only both of you lived together for many years..or forever..i think she'll likes you too..

Cheondung: *sigh*

Dongwoon: then you have to show your love against her..i know you can do it..

Suzy: he's right..

Cheondung: i guess i will..

But how?

Night at home...

In dining room..

I was having a dinner with Jiyeon. Jung was there also, joining us dinner.

Jiyeon: why don't you went to your father's home this week?

Cheondung: oh~he went to Japan..traveling with his friend..

Jiyeon: that's great..i've never been there before..even my mom live there.

Cheondung: me too..but i don't wanna go there..

Jiyeon: why?

Cheondung: my mom was there..i just don't want to bump with her.

Jiyeon: Cheondung, Japan is big country..that was impossible if you'll bump with her..

Cheondung:*sigh* that's fine..anyway, i don't interested to got there..wasting money..

Jiyeon: it's up to you..if i really have enough money, i'll bring you to go there..

Cheondung: you promise that to me..

Jiyeon: i will..you're my bestfriend remember? *smiled*

Cheondung: yeah..

Jiyeon: don't worry..now open your mouth widely. I'll feed you..

Then i opened my mouth smaller than she thought and started to feeding me with a spoonful of raosted pork.