The Treatment

Is This a Love?

In hospital,..

Sungki's POV

I was having a treatment at my bestfriend's hospital for one week. I was lying on hospital bed inside the specific room for me. Chemo makes me vomitting all the time. I wasn't able to eat well too. I just don't have my appetite. I brought my three kids's childhood photo together with me, so i can stare on it all the time. It won't make me bored living in hospital. Everytime i look at the picture, all my pains will gone.

After a minutes later, Minsik's entered the room. He smiled at me and took a sit next to my bed.

Dr. Minsik: how are you feel right now?

Sungki: i feel good..when i stare this picture..

Dr. Minsik: you really loves your childrens. You know, i just don't understand. You have to lied your own children that you're alright. But you're not alright. They really loves you.. especially your eldest son, Nichkhun. He should know this first.

Sungki: that's okay..i won't go anywhere..i'm sure he'll love me as much as i loved him too.

Dr. Minsik: i'm feel sorry to you..well i'll talk to the doctor and the nurse to do their best to treat you till you get well soon.

Sungki: thank you so much..

End of Sungki's POV

At college..

Art class..

Cheondung's POV

Mr. Kangsoo: this early morning we have finished our meeting. So, the principals have agreed to have the latest clothing design competition in our college, and the winner will be rewarded handsomely as well as the designs will be sent to the fashion designer and likelihood they will make your design as their latest release.

Student 1: really? when will it started?

Mr. Kangsoo: started from the next month until the next of the next month..who wants to join the competition, you guys may come to my office one by one after this. Remember, there's only two person will be in the finale. One of them will be win if their design have been choosen by the Seoul Fashion Designer.

Student 2: really? wow! i wanted to join!

Dongwoon: hey, wasn't that attractive to you? you should join it..i'll support you..

Cheondung: no~you know i didn't interested in fashion design..

Dongwoon: hey~hey~remember..show your ability to Jiyeon. I'm sure she will amazed on your ability. You can do it. You have lots of creative ideas.

Cheondung: yeah~yeah~alright..i just do what you said..but are you sure about this?

Dongwoon: 99 percent sure..

Cheondung: why not 100?

Dongwoon: forget about it..but i really sure you can..you're an artist now..

Cheondung: thanks man..just keep increasing my effort..

Dongwoon: i will..

He really great in forcing people. But i think he's right. I can use my ability to make her attract of me.

After classes,..

I walk to the front gates alone as Dongwoon has been fetch earlier than me. Suddenly Suzy appeared next to me and putting her arm around my shoulder.

Suzy: hey, i heard about your participation in joining the competition. This day i'm sure you'll win..because you're the first best artist in this campus.

Cheondung: yeah~right..Dongwoon make me join it..i don't like it..

Suzy: that's okay..anyway the price was quiet luxury..

Cheondung: *sigh*

It's great Dongwoon wasn't here. I won't be able to move her arm on my shoulder. I'll felt quilty