The fifth special night: Just pretending

Is This a Love?

In our room,..

I was lying on my couch thinking about my competition while Jiyeon was at the toilet. I was worried because i don't have a watercolor. The design needs watercolor. But i don't have any. Why do they want us ti use watercolor to color it up. Why not just pencil?

I was wondering maybe Jiyeon have it one. Then i stood up quietly and searching for it in the whole room. After a minutes i search for it, i finally found a vintage paintbox. She didn't use it yet. Maybe i should ask her if i can borrow it. But i was too shy. I should be brave. Remember Cheondung, she's just a girl who eat rice.

Jiyeon came out from the toilet coincidentally. I shocked.

Jiyeon: hey~what are you doing with my paintbox?

Cheondung: i was hoping if you would let me use it..can i?

Jiyeon: what?

Then she grap away the paintbox from my hand so fast. I was too surprised.

Jiyeon: no~you can't..you don't have borrow this..

Cheondung: just~just a moment..i don't have watercolor. The competition won't accept my design..

Jiyeon: but not this..you can't borrow it..

Cheondung: well~it's okay..i'll borrow my friend's..

Then i walk away through the balcony. I became sulky when she didn't borrow me the watercolor.

Jiyeon: aww~

I realized that she came to me and grap my shoulder.

Jiyeon: i'm sorry..

Cheondung: it's okay..

Jiyeon: i would let you use it if it is mine..but it's not..

Cheondung: what?

Jiyeon: it's my grandpa's..he told me to keep it for him before he go..that's whay i won't let anybody, even my bestfriend to borrow it..

Cheondung: *sigh*

I've made a mistake. I should let her explain it first.

Jiyeon: now will you forgive me? *cute smile*

I looked at her eyes sharply. She really looked innocent. Then ofcourse i will forgive her. Once again i give her a sign to kiss my cheek as a sign of forgiveness to her, and she really did it.

Cheondung: you don't have to say sorry..but you have to kiss the chubby cheeks if you want a forgiveness..

Jiyeon: *smiled*

She just smiled, not saying anything, and went inside. I was too happy that she always want to kiss my cheek. Haah<3<3<3Jiyeon~shi, why you always make my heart beating?