Broke up and found a new one?

Is This a Love?

Morning..

I opened my eye and saw the sun from the  outside window, rising too slow. I stood up from the bed and stretching my whole body. I turrn my head at the back and look down. I saw Jiyeon was still asleep, doesn't awake yet. Then i shakes her body to wake her up slowly.

Cheondung: Jiyeon~ah..Jiyeon~ah..wake up..time to get yourself clean..

Jiyeon: *awake slowly* what day is it?

Cheondung: emm..friday,,

Jiyeon: ah~i hate it..i got a test today..

Cheondung: wake up now..i'll help Jung noona to prepare breakfast..

Then she woke up and stood from the bed. She walks like a cute drunken person through the bathroom. She looked so sleepy.

But why? I thought she got a very undisturbed sleep this morning.

In art class..

All students went to their own classes after the bell was rang. Dongwoon and i took our usuall rearmost sit. I was actually upset because i've never been in the same class with Jiyeon.

Dongwoon: oh~hey, why didn't you reply my text last night?

Cheondung: oh~uhm..i'm sorry..actually Dongwoon, at the time you're sending me the last message, Jiyeon was askiing me something..that's why i forgot about your message..i was too nervous..sorry..

Dongwoon: uh~i understand..what she asked for?

Cheondung: it's a little bit funny..she asked me to sleep with her because she scared after watching a horror movie with Hongki..

Dongwoon: wah~this is your chance dude..

Cheodung: yes it is..but i don't think that she would ask me again this night..

Dongwoon: i'm sure you will sleep with her again in one day..

Cheondung: hope so..oh~about your message last night..are you seriously broke up with her already?

Dongwoon: yeah~i'm 100 percent serious..

Cheondung: well..i guess it's time..

Dongwoon: ehmm..can i ask you a question?

Cheondung: sure..what is it?

Dongwoon: i think i fall in love with someone..i think..i'm not 100 percent sure..

Cheondung: with who?

Dongwoon: *whispering* the one who always with me..my friend..

Cheondung: the one..what?

Dongwoon: are you agree?

Cheondung: wait..do you have a crush on me?

Dongwoon: oh god..

He tapped me once on the forehead.

Dongwoon: you stupid..not just you with me are always together..i mean Suzy..

Cheondnug: Suzy? what? are you serious?

Dongwoon: i'm not sure i would be serious about this..but i'm just asking..what do you think?

Cheondung: well, i think you shouldn't..you knew who is she..she don't want to have a boyfriend..and she easily amused when someone likes her..

Dongwoon: i know.. i'm just asking..

I shook my head off against him. I hope he wouldn't do that. I just don't want Suzy to know about this. She'll probably end up her friendship with him.

Recess

The three of us sat on the cafeteria table and doing our recess routine.

Cheondung: how was your test?

Suzy: fine..i've studied a lot last night..

Cheondung: that's great..oh~you're in a same class with Jiyeon right? how was she doing?

Suzy: oh~she looked so sleepy in the class..what is she doing last night?

Cheondung: uh~oh..ehmm..she maybe stayed up late last night..i was asleep..she was so pity..she should take a rest..

Suzy: yes she is..

Since first Dongwoon was quiet. Didn't talk too much.

Suzy: and what the hell was wrong with you friend? why looked so quiet?

Dongwoon: nothing..i'm just tired..

Suzy: why? you stay up late too?

Dongwoon: not at all..

Suzy: then why?

Dongwoon: nothing..i don't have mood to talk..

That was so weird when he said that and then walk away from the table, not saying goodbye.

Suzy: what's wrong with him?

Cheondung: uh..i think he broke his heart after broke up with his girlfriend..

Suzy: they already broke up? since when?

Cheondung: last night..don't tell anybody especially him..this is my secret with him.

Suzy: you know i'm too lazy to do that..

Cheondung: i know and i hope you'll always lazy about that..well i go to talk to him..you stay here okay?

Suzy: okay..

I walk away leaving Suzy alone for a while and chasing Dongwoon.

When i saw him stopped at his locker, i quickly went to him.

Cheondung: hey, what's wrong with? that was all sudden..

Dongwoon: you know..i actually can't control my feelings you know..

Cheondung: why? did you really like her?

Dongwoon: i don't know..when she talk to me i felt like something was bumping my heart..

Cheondung: jeez..this is called sudden love already..i don't know what to do..i think you should go back to the cafeteria..she might be suspicion..

Dongwoon: *sigh* alright..

Cheondung: just do a normal thing..okay..?

Dongwoon: okay..

Cheondung: take a deep breath..