Mission Accomplished

H i 6ㅐ5 c h 0 0 l Rㅇㄷ k z [on hiatus unless requested to continue]

Inside the little stationary store, you and Yoseob looked around for school supplies. After getting everything you needed for all of your classes, you ran over to Yoseob's car and stashed everything inside. Then you entered the rear entrance at Pinkberry. Looking around, you see Doojoon and Yojin at a mini round table with stools eating cups of frozen yogurt. 

"Yah! Yangderella, look, they're over there!" you whisper to Yoseob while pulling him out of view of the two.

"Can't we get any closer? We can't hear what they're saying from all the way over here." Yoseob whispers back.

"But what if we get caught?" 

"Hmm...I know! I'll call your phone and you put it on speaker and then we'll ask one of the waiters to put it in their pocket or something and stand next to them."

You gave Yoseob a skeptical look. 

"I guess, if you really want to hear what they're talking about then be my guest."

And so that's what you two did and it turns out they weren't talking about anything special, just school and their own likes.

"I guess you wouldn't really have anything interesting to say to each other if you've know each other since you were younger." Yoseob comments.

When suddenly, Doojoon makes a sound of surprise.

"Oh! What is this? Why are there Neverland tickets in here?"

"Yah, how could you have Neverland tickets in your wallet and not know about them?" Yojin asked.

You and Yoseob smiled knowingly at eachother while Doojoon flipped the tickets over and over. Upon closer inspection, Doojoon discovered that the tickets expired that weekend.

"Myoya, ige...well anyhow, I guess we don't want to put these tickets to waste right? And Neverland is right down the street so..."

Yojin gasped, "Oh my gosh, are you asking me to go to Neverland with you???!? The answer is yesyesyesyesyes!!"

"Alright then, kaja!"

You and Yoseob followed behind them, staying out of sight, snickering the whole way. kekekekeke. 

Once you got into the park, your excitement could not be contained. You and Yoseob ran around to every single concession stand and went on a whole bunch of rides. You shared food and screamed on roller coasters together. You had so much fun, you forgot that you had a reason to be at Neverland. After getting off a particularly windy roller coaster you suddenly remembered.

"Omo! Yoseob-ah! We lost Doo and Yojinnie!!"

"Gwenchana, I have that app thing that let's you track down phones as long as the phones on, we all have eachother's phone tracked."

The app led you to the festival games when the dot that was Doojoon's phone moved to the right. Following the dot, the two of you found yourselves in front of a slow water ride called Tunnel de l'Amour.

"Amoor?" Yoseob tried pronouncing the name.

"Aniya, it's pronounced like ah-moohk. It's french." you tell him.

"Wow Miss Smarty-Pants, what does it mean then?" he teases.

"Hmm...let me try to remember, I learned this when I was in America....amour is like amor...which is Spanish...which is the language of...LOVE! OMO THEY'RE IN THE TUNNEL OF LOVE! YOSEOBBIE!!"

"WHAT?! Wow our plan worked out quicker than we thought. High-five!"

As the two of you jumped and high-fived, the ride operator came up to you and started shooing you towards the ride. Confused, you went along with it. Once the door of the swan clicked closed, you realised they put you and Yoseob in the ride.

"WAIT! NO WE HAVE WORK TO DO!"
"WHY ARE WE IN THIS THING?" you and Yoseob shouted at the same time.

"Have fun you two love birds!" the operator waved the two of you down the tunnel.

You and Yoseob stared at eachother. 

"What just happened? O.O" you ask.

"I think we just got abducted and put on a ride. O.O" Yoseob answered.

"Well that's a first..." you comment.

"Aish, at least the lights are pretty." And you and Yoseob spent the ride pointing out interesting things and things they could have made better. It was actually pretty fun. The ride was a quarter of the way through when you notice a black spot crawling out of the corner of the floor.

"OH MY HOLY MOLY SOMEBODY OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD." you scream and jump, rocking the swan a little bit.

"WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" Yoseob asks.

"OHMYGOD SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME IN HEREAND EXTERMINATE THAT THING OR IT WILL KILL US ALL."

"...yah,________. It's a spider."

"LOOK AT HOW HUMUNGOUS IT I--OH MY GOD IT'S ATTACKING ME!!!!!"

The spider had switched directions and started crawling toward the bench, causing you to scream like no other. You freaked out and jumped, almost falling overboard but Yoseob managed to grab on to you.

"Geez, calm down a little will you?"

"YANG YOSEOB YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SPIDERS ARE THE SPAWN OF EVIL. THEY'RE THE MANIFESTATION OF THE DEVIL HIMS--MAKE IT GO THE OTHER WAY! TT.TT"

You were near hysterics so Yoseob garbbed a flyer that was stuck on the handle bar and tried swatting the spider away.

"OH MY GOD IT JUMPED AT ME" Yoseob screamed and shoved the paper at the spider. "HOLY POOP THAT THING IS FAT AND HAIRY!"

The two of you cowered on one side of the swan and the spider terrorized from the other. The end of the tunnel came and as the light touched the spider, it crawled back into the crack it came out of. Neither of you could say anything, you were shocked still and silent. 

"I knew I heard a familiar scream." said a male voice.

"So when are you gonna kiss her Soebie?" a female voice asked.

"Aww look, Seobie's all grown up." said the same male voice in mock affection. 

Snapping out of your trance, you and Yoseob realized how close you were. Your faces were inches away and you were sitting in his lap. His arms were around your waist and yours around his neck; both of you hanging on to eachother like your life depended on it. Turning back, you saw Doojoon and Yojin standing on the platform, looking at you two, smirking and holding a camera.

"OH MY GOD YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO US!" you cry, as you and Yoseob attempt to exit the swan, only to get tangled and almost fall over again since you were both trying to avoid stepping on the crack.

Once you were standing on the platform, Doojoon said, "But first, don't we get an explanation?"

Then you noticed that he and Yojin were holding hands and Yojin was carrying a big, fluffy, white teddy bear with a red bow around its neck.

You tried to hold in your giggle but a few laughs managed to get out. Yoseob must have noticed to because as quick as a blink, he pulled out his cell phone, took three pictures, grabbed your arm and the two of you ran like hell away from them, laughing the whole way. Needless to say, they were confused for a few seconds but by the time they realized, you and Yoseob were out of sight. 

 

In the parking lot, you and Yoseob jumped in the car and booked it out of there, just in case. 

You were still giggling when Yoseob asked, "Ah~So where should we go now? "

"Well give me your phone so I can turn it off, Doojoon can track your phone right, we need to hide from them a little until they really admit their feelings to eachother?"

"Oh yeah, here." Yoseob handed you his phone which you turned off.

"Let's go somewhere close but nice." you suggest.

"Hmmm, we won't run into them a Pinkberry will we?"

"Yay! Yogurt!" 

So you and Yoseob went to the Pinkberry that you spied in this morning. He and you got a gigantic bowl of all kinds of flavors to share. You looked at the pictures Yoseob took and started laughing all over again.

"Today was fun, we make a good duo." you tell him.

"We're the Dynamic Duo!" Yoseob says. "I'll be Dynamite and you be my sidekick!" he says and gives you head a boop.

"YAH! Why am I the sidekick?"

"Because you're the little one :D!" he says and pokes your nose, getting salted caramel flavored yogurt on it.

"YANG YOSEOB, ARE YOU MOCKING MY HEIGHT? I WILL SIDEKICK YOU INTO THE WALL RIGHT NOW!" you stand and jab his side with your sppon.

"Woah there violent lady," Yoseob laughed. "Have some yogurt." And he shoved a spoonful of cookies and cream in your mouth.

You spooned some green tea and shoved it in his mouth.

"Ooooh, brain freeze." he moaned.

 

 

A/N WOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG~ i know i put the story on hiatus, but i suddenly got a spark of inspriation to write just another chapter. i mean, i can't just leave it hanging like that right? i hope you guys enjoyed this >.< if there are any of you left with me.