Two Couples in a Day

H i 6ㅐ5 c h 0 0 l Rㅇㄷ k z [on hiatus unless requested to continue]

That evening, when you and Yoseob walked through the door of the dorm he and the other boys lived in you were bombarded with questions. The girls were also there and together, you waited for the "new couple" to arrive. As soon as Doojoon opened the door of the house, everyone rushed to the door. Yojin spotted you and jumped on you.

 

"YAH! WHAT WERE YOU DOING MISSY? HMM? HMMMM?" she said as she tickled you onto the floor. You were laughing so hard you couldn't answer. 

 

"YOJIN DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL OPPA? HMM? HMMMM?" Yoseob demanded.

 

Yojin stopped tickling you and blushed. "Ummm..."

 

"UNNIE HAS HERSELF A MAN!" Yun Chi ran over screaming.

 

That made Doojoonie turn a little red. 

 

"You go girl." Min Nyu patted her on the back.

"What ia going on?!?!" Dongwoon asked.

"Well, um...this is kinda awkward...and I'm totally gonna kill those two baboons," Doojoon started and pointed at you and Yoseob. "But we're official."

"Like, facebook official?" Hyunseung asks and Doojoon facepalms. XD

"Well in that case," Junhyung says, marching straight up to Hara with a determined look on his face, "Goo Hara will you go out with me?"

Everybody's jaws thunked onto the floor and all eyes grew as big as saucers. 

"WHAT??!?" Hara exclaims. "BUT WE'VE ONLY KNOWN EACHOTHER FOR A FEW DAYS 0.0!"

"I know." He replies calmly.

"AND REALLY WE BARELY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EACHOTHER!!"

"I know." He says again.

"YONG JUNHYUNG DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST ASKED ME??!?!?!"

"I know. And I'll ask you again. Goo Hara, will you go out with me?"

And they stared at eachother for a while until Hara jumps on him, the sudden movement startling everybody, playfully punches his arm, smiles and says yes.

"Love is in the air." Yong Ki remarks. "And it's only September for crying out loud!"

"This is so scandalous." Yoseob adds with a smirk. 

"Yah! Talk about scandalous! YOU were the one with ________ on your lap down Tunnel de l'Amour!!!" Doojoon cries.

"HEY IN MY DEFENSE, THERE WAS A GIGANTIC HAIRY SPIDER TRYING TO PUT AN END TO US! !!" you reason, causing everyone to laugh. 

"Let's take this scandalous party elsewhere, I'm hungry!" Gikwang interjects.

"WOOHOO FOOD!!" abd Hyunseung was out the door before anyone could even get up.

He stuck his head back through the door. "Right, so, um, where are we going exactly??"

 

 HAHAHA OH HYUNSEUNG XD HELLO FLUFFIES! I HAVE A FREE DAY TODAY SO I THOUGHT, HEY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ON AFF IN CENTURIES SO WHY NOT UPDATE? I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A REALLY LONG TIME SO IF THERE ARE ANY READERS LEFT OUT THERE, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!

XOXOXO CANDYFLUFF ♡♥♡♥♡