What's High School Without A Little Drama?

H i 6ㅐ5 c h 0 0 l Rㅇㄷ k z [on hiatus unless requested to continue]

-third person POV-

"So, what made guys like you to join drama?" Yun Chi asked as the group of boys and girls walked to class.

"We like to sing and dance and perform so we decided to mush it all in one." Gikwang replied. At the same time, all of the other boys said, "Gikwang signed us up."

That caused the girls to start laughing.

They entered the auditorium that was to be their drama classroom and took a seat in the front row to the right side of the stage. There were about fourteen other kids in the classroom. A minute after the final bell rang, your drama teacher walked in, holding a portfolio in his arms. He was young, looking around the age of thirty.

"Good afternoon class. I am Director Nam and I will be your drama teacher. This year, I will be having a student-teacher ovserving our class." as he introduced himself and said the last part, a lady walked in the same way Director Nam had. She looked about his age and was really pretty. She introduced herself as Miss Sung. After that, your teacher told everyone to get into boy-girl pairs so that you could do an activity to get you more comfortable of what will happen in the class.

"Maknaes together!" Dongwoon declared, Yun Chi nodded in agreement.

"Oldest together then," Doojoon says right after.

"Poop you, cutest people together then." Yoseob says, playfully putting you in a head lock and sticking his togue at the other two.

"Yah! I'm cute!" Yun Chi and Dongwoon exclaim and pout at the same time.

"Not even close to us." you joke, your voice muffled my Yoseob's arm.

"Wanna be partners?" Junhyung asks Hara who was siting right next to him. She replied with an enthusiastic "yes." "I call being Min Nyu then! We're both the second shortest." Gikwang says.

"Better than being the smallest one unlike *cough* SOMEONE *cough*"Min Nyu pointedly said to you, making you pout.

"It's okay," Yoseob pats your head, "They do that to me all the time."

"That's cuz they're poopheads, every single one of them are poopheads...except Yun Chi, she gets me food :3" you reply.

Doojoon walks over to Yong Ki and puts his arm on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," he says. "But unfortunately, you're stuck with our 4D Prince." he mockingly wipes an invisible tear from his eye as all of the guys crack up. You and your friends just stare at him wierdly.

"Can't be that bad." Yong Ki shrugs. "...right?" she looks towards Hyunseung.

"Of course not." he assures her. "It will be as good as Sesshomaru's fluffy!" You all blink.

After the students finally settle down after picking partners, Directer Nam pulls a hat out of nowhere and explains that each pair will pick a slip of paper out of it and act out the scenario on the strip. The students filed up to pick one, one by one and afterwards, Director Nam gave them each ten minutes to plan out their mini-skit.

The first group picked happened to be Yong Ki and Hyunseung. The scene they had to act out was Cinderella's transforamtion. Hyunseung was the Fairy God Mother and Yong Ki, Cinderella. The two caused a lot of laughter becasue Hyunseung kept prancing around with a rolled up paper as a wand and singing random jibberish. "Cinderella" was also being picky about what the fairy god mother was doing to her clothes. Amazingly, it was carried out with comepletly straight faces.

Next was two of your other classmates who did an Atlantis scene.

Then Yunchi and Dongwoon with Pochahontus, two other students, Mi Nyu and Gikwang with Ariel, Yo Jin and Doojoon with Mulan, and then it was your turn. You were to act out the scene in Little Red Riding Hood where the big bad wolf eats the grandma but you and Yoseob decided to add a twist. The wolf doesn't eat the grandma, he eats Red instead. You borrowed someone's red scarf, tie it around your head, and then begin.

"Grandma, are you home?" you call out to the 'door.'

"Yes, I am." Yoseob answers. "Come in child."

Walking in, you exclaim, "Grandma! Why are you tied up??" *dramatic gasp* "You evil wolf! Don't hurt my grandma!"

"I won't hurt her. She's too old and dry, like a raisin. I prefer ripe juicy grapes like you!" Yoseob yells/growls and jumps at you; tackling you as people chuckled at the comparison.

Letting out an 'eep,' you say, "Why me?? Grapes have seeds! Raisins don't!!" causing everyone to laugh.

The 'wolf' proceeds to bite your arm.

"OH MY GOD." you suddenly scream. "HE ACTUALLY BIT ME!" the students crack up at your expression.

You take the scarf off your head and start whacking him with it, causing even more laughter.

"The wolf isn't supposed to die in our version!" he yells desperately. More laughter.

"No way!" you were ignoring the laughing now. "Evil characters need to die. You.Must.Perish." you start to attempt to roll him with your foot when your friends pull you back and hold you there while the guys help Yoseob to his feet.

The bell rang at that moment signaling the end of third period.