Mission: 001

H i 6ㅐ5 c h 0 0 l Rㅇㄷ k z [on hiatus unless requested to continue]

That night, you found the tickets to Neverland and discover that they were expiring that sunday. You whip out your phone and get to work.

You sent him a text that said, 'Yah, Yangderella, the tickets are expiring this Sunday.'

'Kay gimyohan. Let's invite them out on Saturday to the Pinkberry that three blocks down.' was his reply.

':D yeah. Good thinking. I'll give you the tix tomorrow and you can sneak them in...the night before?'

'yup yup. This is fun :3'

'LOL we're Masterminds ^^ let's go shopping for school stuff while they're inside the yogurt shop C:'

'okay. ;) don't forget though, Seol wants us to have all of the stuff in three days'

'...I completely forgot...I'll get them tomorrow xD'

'silly _____. just kidding I forgot too haha'

'oh well, nite seobbie'

'night night, don't let the bed bugs bite. Cuz if they bite you, you turn into one and then you'll go around biting other people, turning them into bed bugs. Eventually, the entire human population will be bed bugs! Dx'

'weirdo, bed bugs aren't like vampires Cx'

'you never know O.O'

'Aish go to sleep xD'

And with that you went to sleep. By the end of Friday, everything was set up. Yoseob was going to put the tickets in Doojoon's wallet that night and all week long, everyone was poking at Doojoon to ask Yo Jin out. On Thursday, you and Yoseob got the two of them to meet up with you Saturday morning at the Pinkberry. Saturday morning you woke up energized. After washing up and getting dressed, you called Yo Jin.

When she picked up you said, "Morning Yo Jin! Can you head out there first? I have to stop at a fast food restaurant and pick up food for the other girls before I go over there."

After she said yes, you hung up. Hopefully, Yoseob had also made up some excuse for Doojoon to head out first as planned.

"So, where are you getting the food for us from?" Hara said from behind you, still in her jammies.

"I'm not getting food for you guys. I'm gonna go be a ninja." you wink at her.

"Unnie! It's not good for your soul to lie you know." Yun Chi calls from the top of the stairs.

"I think I'll be forgiven if I'm playin Cupid today." you laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you guys souvenirs from Neverland."

"Alright. Have fun Ms. Cupid. But seriously, we need to all go one day." Hara says, shooing you out the door.

"Definitely," you reply.

"Bye!" As you near Pinkberry, someone grabs your arm and pulls you to the side. Surprised, you instinctively kick blindly.

"Augh!" Yoseob cries out. "Yah! It's me!

"Omo! Mianhae! Gwenchana??" you exclaim.

"Aish, why are you so violent? How can someone so little have souch strength?"

You shrug. "I took martial arts and all kinds of dance and cheer and skating when I was little...YAH! Did you just call me little? You wanna die?"

"Please spare me."

You giggled. "Anyway, don't wear such a suspicious looking hat haha."

"What about you?"

"Great minds think alike you." you laughed while pulling off yours.

You both wore similar things. He was wearing a coffee colored long coat, collared, and black slacks and shoes. You were wearing also a cute coffee colored trenchcoat, also collared with black tights and your brown military style boots.

"Are they inside?" you ask.

"Yea. I already called Doojoon saying I couldn't make it because noona needed help with something. I felt weird though so I called her and told her about our plan haha."

"Okay. Hold on."

You called Min Nyu. When she picked up you told her that you were going to tell Yo Jin you're staying homeland taking care of her because she got sick. Then you called Yo Jin.

"Annyeong _____!"

"Yo Jin-ah. I can't make it. Min Nyu got sick so I have to stay home and take care of her. I'm sorry."

"Oh that's okay! Doojoon's here so I'm not by my self."

"Really? That's great!" you winked at Yoseob who gave a thumbs up.

"Have fun then!"

"Okay! Bye!" and she hung up the phone.

While the two of them ate at Pinkberry, you and Yoseob went and shopped for school supplies at the stationary store down the street.

Free-Shipping-Wholesale-Retail-Guarantee       

your coat            

   T1DaqMXoRrXXcVmwAU_014636.jpg_310x310.jp

his coat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know, i know. i've been MIA for a really long time >.>

will this gif make up for it??