New Year, New School, New Friends

H i 6ㅐ5 c h 0 0 l Rㅇㄷ k z [on hiatus unless requested to continue]

"Come on you guys!" you call. "Hurry up or we'll miss the bus!"

"Calm. caaaaaaaaalm, ________" Yong Ki said to you as they all piled out of the house.

It was the first day of school at Kirin High and you guys were super excited. It was after all, your first year of  highschool, you had at least one of your friends with you in each class, your parents finally let you go live on your own, you and your friends all got a job at the nearby frozen yogurt and boba place, the list just goes on and on and on. You guys each had one earbud plugged in as you walked down the street toward the bus stop. You look at your friends and observed each one of them. Everyone had on the same uniform (white button down with gold lining along the sleeves, the shirt itself was a short sleeve and the bottom of it ended in two points in the front on each side of the row of buttons with the same thing on the back, there was a dark red bow that was supposed to be tied under the collar, the skirt was a cute, tan color with gold lining near the bottom, there were white knee-high socks; also with gold lining, and tan dress shoes which were surprisingly comfortable) but each girl managed to make it special, made it stand out in her own way.

Kim Mi Nyu didn't tuck in her shirt and had wrapped a thin black belt twice over the shirt along her hip. She had a thin black bracelet also wrapped twice around her wrist and her hair was tied in a ponytail. Han Yong Ki had a sliver chain hooked onto her skirt, also with the shirt untucked. She wore a silver studded bracelet and a sparkly headband. Lee Yun Chi (the younest out of all of us) had her shirt tucked in but had worn her own knee-high socks that had pink puffballs on the sides. She wore a cute bunny ring and tied her hair in two ponytails with pink puffballs and had the ends curled. Goo Hara also had her shirt tucked into the skirt but she wore her long sleeve uniform shirt and rolled up the sleeves. On her head was a pretty floral black headband. Then there was you, your wore your shirt untucked but you had on a shiny orange-brown thin leather belt that hung out from under your shirt. You wore a silver teddybear necklace and a silver charm bracelet and your hair was in relaxed and playful curls.

As you and your friends boarded the bus, you noticed a group of guys with the same uniform as you (except with tan pants and there was no gold lining on it) board the bus across the street.

"I wonder if we'll see them there." Yong Ki said as she leaned over to get a better look.

On the quick 10-15 minute bus ride, you and your friends chattered excitedly about your new classes and other girl nonsense. Once you got off the bus, you walked to the school which was a block away. Nearing the school, you saw the huge campus buzzing with energy as students walked and talked to friends. There were small groups of reunions every here and there for some went an entire summer vacation without seeing their friends.

"Let's go man-hunting!" Mi Nyu suddenly exclaims. We all facepalmed.

"Unnie!!" Yun Chi whines. As we all laugh at her cute expression.

"Ha ha arraseo...we'll just leave you behind while we go find ourselves some dudes." Mi Nyu winks.

"Aish, quit joking around." Hara says as she drags Mi Nyu with her towards the main office builing.

"Let's go pick up our official schedule and name badges." You say as you proceed to follow Hara.

You all made it to the office and as you waited for all five of your class schedules, I.D cards, and name pins to be printed out, we noticed a girl sitting by herself on the other side but she wasn't wearing a uniform like everyone else. You and Yun Chi walk over to her and start a conversation.

"Hi!" Yun Chi says. "Are you a student here?"

"Yea, I transferred late so I don't have my uniform yet." she replied.

"That makes sense. You're still going to be attending classes today though right?" You ask.

"Yup. They managed to make my schedule official in time so I won't have to worry about that."

"Awesome! Let's compare schedules!" Yong Ki says. By then, your group of friends had joined the girl and they stood/sat in a circle with her. "My name's Han Yong Ki by the way." she adds.

"I'm Kim Yo Jin, nice to meet you." she stood and bowed.

"Woah! You didn't have to do that!" you exclaim.

She laughed. "I know, but I'm used to it; it makes me feel more comfortable with talking to people."

"If you insist." you said. "I'm __________."

"I'm Lee Yun Chi!" Yun Chi piped in. "How old are you??"

"I was born on January 6." she replies.

"Oh, Yun Chi, you're still the maknae." Mi Nyu teases. "And you're still second youngest ________."

"I'm not the oldest anymore..." Hara says. "I'm on January 13..."

"Yup. Yo Jin has now taken your place." Yong Ki declares.

And so the introductions went on until the office attendants called the girls over to pick up their things. You each pin your name tags on and quickly compare schedules since you never got to it before. Coincidentally, you all had one class with her. As you walked away from the main office building, Yo Jin suddenly exclaims, "Oh! I know! Let's go man-hunting! We're in highschool now!" You all facepalmed, yet again.

"Unnie, you and Yong Ki-unnie will get along." you giggle. Before either could say anything, you heard someone call out Yo Jin's name. You all turn around and see six very good looking guys walk towards you.

"Ya, didn't we see them on the bus across the street earlier?" Yong Ki asks quietly.

"It's them?" you ask.

"Annyeong Yo Jin." the guy with the baby face says.

"Wow, you just got here and you already made friends?" the western-looking guy exclaims. That was when the bell rang. "Let's meet up at break and we'll properly introduce ourselves." They called as they left.

You all stood there speechless for a second until you remembered you had to get to class. Yo Jin promises to introduce them to you and your friends once they met up at break. And so you split up to go to your first period.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) so I know I have another story I should be working on but I wanted to start writing something light, funny, and full of nonsense so here it is C: anitcipate the nonsense in the few upcoming chapters ;3

anyways, you might have noticed I named the highschool Kirin. that's right, I'm borrowing dream high's highschool name. if you guys haven't watched dream high, i highly recommend it, it's amazing <3