Childhood friend

I wish we never met

“Xiumin” Luhan murmured to himself and rushed towards the bed where he was.

“Are you all right?” He asked, holding Xiumin’s hand and caressing his face.

“Y-ye” Xiumin paused upon seeing Sehun and by looking at his eyes; you could see that he was terrified. “he’s going to kill me!” He wants to kill me!” He shouted while pointing a trembling finger at Sehun. He hid under the sheets and pleaded for someone to make Sehun leave. Luhan did what Xiumin wanted and gently made Sehun leave.

________________

Sehun felt like for traumatizing Xiumin. He sighed and asked his mom if he could take a walk at the park. His mother nodded in approval and told him to be back by dinner time. As he was strolling down the park, a familiar face standing by the pond caught his attention. Sehun decided to approach the guy to get a better look and upon doing so, he saw that it was Jongin, Luhan’s cousin and his childhood friend who moved to America.

“I didn’t know that you were already back in town.” Sehun said, standing behind Jongin who was feeding the ducks with the bread in his hand. Jongin turned around and gave Sehun a confused look.

“Do I know you?” He asked. Sehun blinked at him, unable to believe that he had already forgotten about him. His huge grin turned into a meek smile. “I... I’m Sehun” He stuttered and joked “you pabo” but his voice still trembled as he spoke.

“Sehun-ah?” Jongin walked closer until their faces were only inches apart. After a minute of analyzing Sehun’s face, Jongin shouted and glomped him. “SEHUN-AH!!!” They both fell on the ground, laughing. Jongin pinched and squeezed Sehun’s cheeks which made him look like a fish. “UGGGH STAHP” Sehun groaned which made Jongin laugh. “look at you” Jongin said, cupping Sehun’s face, looking at it closely. “Weren’t you fat before?” He teased which earned him a punch on his shoulder.

“Why are you here?” Sehun asked.

“I’m going to continue my studies here and mom really misses the family.” He replied.

Jongin’s phone started ringing so he opened his bag to get it. “Oh, I’ll just take this” He said and walked a few inches away from Sehun. After a few minutes on the phone, he returned and said “My mom’s already looking for me. Auntie’s (Luhan’s mom) cooking dinner tonight and I wouldn’t want to miss that for the world. Wanna come over?”

Sehun smiled and shook his head. “I need to get home before dinner.”
“Oh. Can I at least drive you home?” Jongin asked. Sehun nodded and they headed towards the parking lot. “Wait, Can we pass by Luhan’s house first? I just need to drop off these Yams” Jongin said and pointed at the serving of Yams located at the back seat of his car. Sehun nodded but this time he was hesitant. On the way to Luhan’s house, Sehun could feel his body becoming tensed. “I hope I don’t see Luhan” he thought and sighed.

“Is there something wrong” Jongin asked, placing a hand on his shoulder and looked at him worriedly.

“I’m fine” Sehun lied and managed a fake smile.

Upon arriving at Luhan’s house, Mrs. Xi was the one who came out to get the yams which made Sehun sigh in relief. Jongin got the yams from the back seat and handed them to Mrs. Xi. “Here are the Yams auntie. I might run a little late. I still have to bring Sehun home.”

Sehun waved at Mrs. Xi and smiled sheepishly. “Sehun, Why don’t you stay for dinner?” She asked.

“My mom is expecting me” He replied.

Mrs. Xi got her phone from her pocket and dialled a number. “Don’t worry. I’ll call your mom. Now go in before the food gets cold.” Sehun mentally face palmed himself and slogged towards the door. Upon entering the house, he removed his jacket and placed it on the coat hanger.

“LUHAN!” Jongin shouted which made Sehun place a hand over his mouth. “What the hell?”

“L-Luhan’s probably not home” Sehun said, removing his hand from Jongin’s mouth. Luhan appeared from the dining room and came rushing towards Jongin. “Jongin!” he called out and squeezed him until he couldn’t breathe.  “I missed you.”

Luhan seemed to be enjoying this moment until he saw Sehun. “What are you doing here?”  he asked, emotionless. Before Sehun could even say a word, Jongin replied for him. “Auntie invited him for dinner.” The dinner was just awkward for Sehun because Mrs. Xi seated him beside Luhan. For the past hour, they haven’t said a word to each other and when dinner was finally about to end, the power went off. All Sehun could see in this pitch black surroundings was Luhan’s wide doe eyes which made him chuckle to himself. 

“Okay, don’t panic” Mrs. Kim said and lead everyone to the living room, holding a candle in her hand. “Sehun, I don’t think you would be able to go home now,” Mrs Xi said “Just spend the night here. You could sleep in Luhan’s room and he could lend you some clothes.”

Sehun and Luhan simultaneously looked at each other.

“NO” Luhan blurted out which made his mom give him a questioning look.

“Why?” She asked

“Can’t he sleep with Jongin?”

“He could but why don’t you want to sleep with him? Isn’t he your best friend?”

“I just don’t want to.” Luhan said and headed up to his room, ending the conversation and this somehow broke Sehun’s heart.

________________

HEY GUYS. I WROTE A NEW CHAPTER FOR YA GUYS SINCE I WAS AVOIDING MY STUDY TIME LAWL. I PRETENDED TO WRITE DOWN NOTES XD BUT I WAS ACTUALLY WRITING A STORY. HAHA FOOLED MAH MOM :3 I AM GOOD. Anyways, sorry for the caps lock frenzy. I was too lazy to press the caps lock button to turn it into normal letters. Lawl, I hope you enjoy this chapter XD I kinda like it :))

Subscriptions || Upvotes || Comments = appreciated.

COMMENT YOU GUYS, I WANNA TALK TO YOU BOOTIFUR PEEPS.