I've been stood up.

I wish we never met

 

Luhan was awoken by the blinding sunlight that directly hit his eyes. He squinted his eyes and used a pillow to cover his face, hoping to get more sleep but unfortunately, someone started banging on his door.

“Luhan wake up you lazy boy! You have school today!” He placed a finger in each ear to block the sound of his mother’s yapping but it’s no use. Her voice was too loud and he might as well get up since he was already awake. Upon opening his eyes, he noticed that Sehun’s part of the bed was empty. He shrugged and walked towards his closet, randomly picking out his clothes. He took out his favourite green striped sweater; his blue faded jeans and matched it with his Italian leather shoes. “Good enough” He thought and headed to the bathroom to fix up before going downstairs.

“LUHAN!” his mother called out.

“What?” He went to the kitchen where she was.

“It’s already noon.” His mother said while tapping her foot on the wooden floor which made an annoying sound.

“Oh .” He blurted out and checked his watch, forgetting that his mother was there. She grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the car. “I’m driving you to school today.”

It was already lunch time when he arrived and once he stepped in the building, he just felt lost. People came rushing out from their respective classrooms and filled the hallways. It was too crowded for him which made him feel uncomfortable since he was slightly claustrophobic. He picked up his pace, wanting to get away from this swarm of people and while he was walking, someone grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the crowd.

“What the” He murmured to himself.

“You’ve been standing in the middle of that crowd for a few minutes, looking confused and all so I decided to get you out.”

Luhan knew that voice. “Umm . . .  Thank you Sehun.”

Sehun chuckled. “No problem. Btw, I was thinking . . . Maybe we could watch a movie later? I already reserved tickets.”

Luhan was confused. “A movie? Later? What?” He thought and Sehun seemed to noticed his confusion. “You said that we’d hang out right?”

“Oh . . .  Yeah. Sure.” It finally came to Luhan. “Welp, Let’s just meet at the movie house. I still have to run a few errands.”

Sehun smiled from ear to ear and hugged him. “Thank you Luhan. Well, I guess I’ll see you later.” Sehun waved goodbye and disappeared in the crowd.

After classes, Luhan headed out, eager to finish all his errands so he could already meet up with Sehun. He felt like kicking himself for feeling light headed and excited about his movie “date” with Sehun knowing that he might just end up getting hurt in the end. On the way to the Lee’s residence to drop off his mother’s letter, his phone beeped indicating a new message. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and checked the message.

“Xiumin’s going to be discharged today. He really wants to see you Luhan.”

Seeing this made his body freeze. He didn’t know what to do and at times like these, he felt like barfing. He really wanted to hang out with Sehun, to do some catching up but he also wanted to be a supportive friend. He sighed and dialled Jongin’s number.

“Jongin?”

“What’s up Lu?” Jongin asked.

“Can you do me a favour?” He paused. “Meet up with Sehun at the cinema and tell him I can’t make it. “ He gulped. “Something came up.”

“Umm. Okay, I’m sure he’d understand.”

“Thanks, I have to go now. Bye.”

“Bye.”

__

Sehun had already been waiting for half an hour and the movie was about to start in a few minutes. “Where could he be?” He wondered and checked his watch again. After a few minutes, someone tapped his shoulder from behind which made him brighten up. “LUHAN!” He turned around but was disappointed to see Jongin instead. “Where’s Luhan?”

Jongin was looking down with his hands in his pockets. “He couldn’t make it.” He said meekly.

Sehun’s expression dropped and crumpled the tickets he was holding in his hand. Jongin stopped him, taking the tickets from his hand. “ We could watch together if you want.” He said.

Sehun blinked and nodded, heading inside with Jongin.

__

Looking at the tickets, Jongin saw that they were for this new horror film that everyone was terrified to watch. “You . . . You like . . . horror?” He asked.

“Yeah” Sehun replied, emotionless. He was obviously stilled pissed that Luhan blew him off. Jongin thought of possible excuses to skip the movie but he felt really bad for Sehun so he decided to man up. Apparently, Sehun reserved front row seats and for the whole duration of the movie, Jongin either closed his eyes or played games on his itouch with his music on full blast (He was wearing earphones. JS.) Sadly for Jongin, he decided to open his eyes during the scariest scene of the movie which made him scream to the top of his lungs. He buried his head on Sehun’s shoulder from that scene until the end of the movie.

“Jongin” He felt someone tap his head.

“Hmm?”

“The movie’s over” Sehun chuckled.

As they were walking out of the movie house, Sehun just couldn’t help himself and made fun of Jongin.

“Just stop already.” Jongin pretended to be annoyed while Sehun just continued laughing his off, imitating Jongin’s scream.

“You‘re such a sissy” Sehun joked, earning him a punch on the shoulder from Jongin. They laughed and headed to Sehun’s car. Upon arriving at Jongin/Luhan’s house, Sehun turned to face Jongin and smiled. “I had a really good time. Thank you.”

Jongin smiled as well and slightly blushed. “Me too” He hugged Sehun and stepped out of the car. “Bye.”

__

When Sehun was about to drive away, something caught his eye. Two figures were walking down the street and they seemed very familiar. As they got closer, Sehun saw that it was Luhan and Xiumin, laughing their asses off and this made his blood boil.

“So you ditched me for him” He thought and stepped on the pedal of his car, drove away.

 

 


 

I updated :D Hooray. It's been days since I updated I think? huhu, I dunno. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter since I really really like it alot.

Comments|| Subscriptions || Upvotes = Appreciated.

I lost another subsriber. Am I doing something wrong. OTL /head desks.