The Holiday part 1

I wish we never met

 

“Let me” Luhan said, reaching out his hands to grab the plates his mother was carrying.

“Thank you honey” She replied and headed back to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner. While Luhan was setting up the table, he heard a car pulling over at their drive way. Luhan walked towards the living room and upon looking out of the window, he saw a black Porsche parked at their driveway which he knew belonged to Sehun.

“What’s he doing here?” Luhan wondered and went back to the dining room to continue fixing up. “Brenda” A woman called out, her voice echoing across the hall which made Luhan slightly jump from his position. Peeking out the door, he saw Sehun’s mom in the hallways who seemed to be looking for something.

“Auntie” He called out as he approached her.

“Luhan” She walked towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Where’s your mom?”

“Oh, She’s in the kitchen.” He said, pointing at the kitchen door.

“Thanks honey. Btw, Sehun and Jongin are outside.” She said before heading towards the kitchen.

Luhan sighed and walked back to the dining room, taking his respective seat at the table. A few minutes later, Sehun and Jongin entered the house, filling it with deafening noise and laughter.

“Hey Luhan” Jongin greeted once they’ve arrived at the dining room and took a seat beside Sehun.

“Dinner’s ready” Mrs Xi announced, carrying a serving of Chicken Casserole in her hands.

“Sit back kiddies, we have an announcement to make.” Mrs. Oh added, smiling from ear to ear which Luhan found to be slightly creepy. “What are they planning?” Luhan wondered as he tapped his fingers on the table. Taking their respective seats, the mothers looked at each other and chuckled which made Luhan more curious.

“Well” Mrs Xi paused, glancing at the other two mothers again. “Luhan, Jongin, We just wanted to tell you guys that we’re going on a trip to Busan with the Ohs.”

Upon hearing this, Jongin repeatedly slapped Sehun’s arm while saying “We’re going to Busan” several times. Luhan on the other hand, had no reaction.

“Lu?” His mother called out which made everyone turn their heads towards him. “What do you think?”

Managing a believable fake smile, he replied with forced enthusiasm. “I just can’t wait to see grandma.

----

The day that he dreaded to come was finally here. They were about to leave for Busan which he wouldn’t mind if Sehun’s wasn’t coming with them but luckily, they were going to use their van which meant more space for them. Being the first person to step in the car, Luhan chose to hog the back seat, lounging on the seat since he didn’t want anyone to sit beside him while Jongin and Sehun took the seats in front of him. “Can’t you guys more a little more to the front?” Luhan thought and sighed.

“Do you guys have everything?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Neh” Jongin and Sehun replied while Luhan remained silent. All throughout the car ride, All Luhan heard was Sehun and Jongin’s laughter as they talked about senseless things which pissed him off.  Grabbing his duffel bag, he searched for his ipod but he seemed to have forgotten it. “Where is it?” He murmured to himself, unaware that he was already tossing his things all over the place; some even landed on the seats in front.

“Is this yours?” He heard Sehun ask which made him tilt his head up. Upon looking up, he saw that Sehun was holding his spider man undies in his hand, turning his cheeks as red as a tomato.

“Give me that” He said, quickly taking the underwear from Sehun who was controlling his laughter. “And stop laughing.”

“Alright Alright” Sehun said, slightly raising his arms in the air. “What are you looking for?”

“My Ipod” Luhan replied, stuffing his things back inside his duffel bag.

“You can borrow mine.” Sehun took his ipod from his pocket and handed it to Luhan “We have the same songs anyways.”

Luhan smiled meekly at Sehun and accepted the ipod since it was much better than listening to him and Jongin exchanging “sweet nothings” for who knows how long. As he was scrolling down Sehun’s music list, he saw a few voice recording and decided to listen to them. “Hmm” He mumbled to himself. Most of them were song covers but the last recording was what caught his attention.

“Voice recording # 10 : Hunhan”

Upon clicking on it, the first thing that Luhan heard was his laughter. “Do I really laugh like this?” He thought and chuckled to himself.

“Luhannie hyung is mah best bud.” Sehun sang in a melody Luhan found to be funny.

“Sehunnie is not my best buddy.” Luhan said in a teasing way.

“Bwoh?” Sehun asked, acting shocked and all and chuckled afterwards. “I know you love me”

There was a long pause before Luhan replied with a soft chuckle. “Oh you know I do.”

Sehun chuckled. “I love you too.”

-End of voice recording-

Listening to that made Luhan slightly teary eyed and think “How could I just give up our friendship that quickly.” Wiping a tear from his eye, he clicked on the next button, wanting to listen to a song that would cheer him up but that songs that consecutively played were

“Sorry sorry” , “Lonely” and “At least I still have you”

He sighed, turning off the device and handed it back to Sehun. “Thank you” Luhan mouthed and leaned his head against the window, eventually falling asleep.

----

Update yay :D I hope you guys like it :)) cause I really do XD