Jealous much?

I wish we never met

  Luhan was enraged upon hearing this question. “Who does he think he is for him to say that about Sehun?!” Luhan thought and without even thinking, he started blurting out words. “OF COURSE SEHUN’S WORTH IT! He’s been my best friend since forever.” He paused and looked down, not wanting to see the stranger’s reaction “and I love him”

The stranger blinked at him and he responded with a soft nervous chuckle. “Oh come on, don’t act like you don’t know.” Luhan looked at the stranger, hoping that he would burst out laughing but the same serious expression still remained on his face. “I wouldn’t be doing all of these things if I didn’t love him you know.” Luhan sighed and sat on a bench nearby. Upon sitting down, He bowed his head and covered his face to hide his tears.

Xiumin had a feeling that Lulu fancied that kingka but he never expected this kid to be so upfront about it. He would see Sehun push this kid around like he was his own little puppy and Xiumin always wondered why he was letting Sehun do this to him. Now he knew why. He felt sorry for Lulu since Sehun was obviously just using him and they’re probably not even real friends but he chose to keep his pity to himself, not wanting to enrage Lulu again. Instead, he knelt in front of Lulu and held his hand. Lulu was stunned by his actions and looked at him; his eyes bigger than usual.

“If you ever need someone to talk to, I just want you to know that I’ll always be here.” He smiled and released Lulu’s hand. “I’m Xiumin by the way”

The kid wiped off his tears and returned a smile “I’m Luhan.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everything happened too fast for Sehun to be able to comprehend. All he knew was that he had to look for Luhan and apologize for what he did. “Luhan didn’t really mean what he said right?” This thought bothered him so much that it was making him sweat.

“Of course he didn’t . . . Luhan would never leave me.”

He searched every place that Luhan would probably go to. The library, the courtyard, the auditorium and the small café nearby the campus but there were no signs of him there. Sehun leaned against the school gate, not knowing what to do. “Come on Sehun, think. Where could you find Luhan at a time like this?” He thought and after a minute of brainstorming, it finally came to him.

“The rooftop”

He ran up, not stopping even though his legs were starting to feel like Jelly. The school didn’t have an elevator because they thought that it wasn’t necessary and that the students needed exercise so Sehun had to take the stairs. Upon arriving at the top floor where the door that leads to the roof top was located, Sehun froze. He wasn’t sure if he should go in and if Luhan was even there but he decided to man up. He opened the door and upon entering, the first sight he saw was that kid Xiumin kneeling in front of his Lulu. They seemed so happy, laughing so hard that they were on the verge of tears. He didn’t know why but this sight just annoyed him and without him realizing, he was already on his way there, ready to punch that kid’s face. He grabbed the kid by his collar and pushed him against the wall.

“Luhan is mine. MINE! So ing stay away from him!”

“What the is wrong with you Sehun! Let him go!” Luhan shouted but Sehun refused do so. The kid looked at him with terror in his eyes, obviously knowing what Sehun was capable of doing. It was a good thing that Sehun was able to control himself. He didn’t want Luhan to have another reason to hate him so he released the kid, glaring at him afterwards. The kid scurried off, leaving him and Luhan all alone at the rooftop. He approached Luhan, wanting to explain himself but before he could even do so, Luhan interrupted him, saying more words that worried him about losing his best friend.


“Why the did you just do that?” Luhan said coldly which was odd because Luhan was never cold towards him.

“B-Becau . . .”

Luhan held a hand in front of his face. “Shut up. I don’t even want to hear it.” He walked towards the door and before leaving, he turned around to face Sehun and said “You don’t have the right to choose my friends for me and don’t hate on my new friends. Just accept the fact that I don’t want to be your friend anymore.” He turned around to face the door and left.

Sehun blinked and found himself kneeling on the ground. He cupped his face and a few tears fell on his cheeks.

“What have I done?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Days have passed without seeing Luhan. It’s not that he didn’t want to, he was just afraid that Sehun might beat him up if he did. Today Xiumin decided to head to the library to borrow a good book perhaps? Upon entering the library, he immediately inhaled, inhaling the scent of old books. This is what he loved about that library. Others may find it weird, but he actually liked the smell of old parchment. He went over to his favorite part of the library, the sci fi section. He scanned the shelves for a book that he hasn’t read yet but that seemed impossible since he’s probably read every single book already. He sighed and decided to visit another section but a certain book caught his eye.

“Animorphs, hmm. I don’t think I’ve read that book yet.” He reached out his hand to grab the book but another person was able to grab it before him which pissed him off. He pulled off his best face, wanting to threaten the person into giving him the book but upon looking at the person, he saw that it was Luhan.

“Aish! I was supposed to read that!” Xiumin pouted, thinking that this would work on the “oh so tender” Luhan but sadly, it didn’t.

“SOOOO?” Luhan stuck out his tongue which surprised Xiumin “I got it first.”

Xiumin rolled his eyes and the two headed towards the table nearest to the librarians desk and sat down. Luhan shared the book with him and his instincts were right, the book was nice. It was probably the best sci fi book he’s ever read. As they were reading, they suddenly heard a loud thug and felt the table shake. Upon looking up from the book that they were reading, they saw Sehun who seemed to be really pissed off. Xiumin gathered his things, shoving them to his bag while Luhan rolled his eyes. When Xiumin was about to stand, Luhan pulled him back down, gripping his arm so that he couldn’t escape. He shot Luhan a look, pleading for him to let go but he didn’t.

“What is your problem?” Luhan asked the enraged kingka.

Sehun violently poked Xiumin’s chest. “Xiumin! Xiumin is my problem!”

Xiumin gulped and focused his attention on the ground. “This cannot be good” He thought and silently prayed in his head. Luhan got up and was now face to face with Sehun, their faces only apart.

“Leave us alone or else. I swear Sehun, if you harm even just a single hair on his scalp, you will regret it.”

Luhan pulled the dumb founded Xiumin up and walked away, leaving the library.