Coma

I wish we never met

 

DEDICATED TO THEHUN BB <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BB.

Ever since that day, Sehun kept his distance from Luhan. They would still see each other from time to time but he made sure to stay away. Driving on his way to school, his attention was caught by something. .  Or should I say someone. . .  He saw Luhan waving like a happy messed up deer from the other side of the street, in front of the local supermarket holding two Popsicle sticks in his hand. Sehun wondered who he was waving to and in a blink of an eye; all he saw was pitch black.

“mmm.” He groaned and upon opening his eyes, he saw that he was in a plain white room. He looked around and saw his mom sitting by the couch who seemed to be worried sick. He wanted to lift his head because it felt really numb but as he was about to do so, he realized that he couldn’t and taking a closer look at his body, he saw that he was covered in bandages and even had a cast on his arm.

“m-m-mom” he called out softly. He found it hard to utter out words too and believe it or not, that was the loudest he could do at the moment. His mother’s eyes widened and she approached him immediately. She caressed his cheek and planted a kiss on his forehead which disgusted him in a childish way.

“Sehun, thank god you’re all right” She started releasing muffled sobs which confused Sehun even more.

“w-what happened?” He asked, giving her a questioning look.

Before his mother could even answer, Luhan jolted into the room and banged the door behind him. “ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU DID?! HUH?! ARE YOU?!”

“Dafuq is this dude’s problem.” Sehun thought, his forehead curled in confusion. “What?”

Luhan snorted and poked his finger at Sehun’s chest which enraged Sehun’s mom.
“LUHAN!” she warned but he didn’t listen. “Oh don’t act like you don’t know”

“Just get to the point.”

“You’re the reason why Xiumin’s in a coma.” Luhan said. He faced down and tears starting rolling down his cheeks. Sehun’s jaw dropped slightly. It can’t be true. He hated Xiumin but he didn’t want the dude to end up in a coma . . .  especially if it’s because of him. “I. . .  I”

“Save it Sehun. Your excuses won’t save him anyways.” He said and rushed out of the door.

“Honey, it’s not your fault.” His mom said, trying to cheer him up but he knew that what Luhan said was true. He remembers what happened now. He was too busy focusing his attention on Luhan to even see that someone was crossing the street. He hated himself even more because Xiumin was the reason why Luhan was smiling at that time and he was the one who took away Luhan’s happiness on that day. He turning his body to face the window and said

“I just need to be alone.”

Sehun remained in the hospital for a few days and on his discharging day , he decided to visit Xiumin, the guy who was in a coma . . . because of him. He sighed and went to the 3rd floor where Xiumin’s room was located. Upon arriving at the door step, he knocked gently, not wanting to be rude by just barging in. No one answered the door which made him wonder if there was anyone inside. He knocked again but there was still no response so he decided to go in, not wanting to make his mother wait. Upon entering the room, he saw Xiumin lying down on the bed with tubes and wires all over his body. Seeing him in this condition made Sehun feel really bad because he was the reason why this happened and as he was about to approach the motionless boy, he caught sight of another figure in the room, lying down on the sofa.

Luhan.

He slowly walked towards the door, taking caution in every step for him not to be able to wake Luhan up but this was just not his lucky day. Luhan seemed to have heard him and went all karate chop mode on him. “HAYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! “ Upon seeing that it was just him, Luhan stopped the act and scratched his head. “Aish. I thought it was a murderer.” He said and scrubbed his eyes. “HEY! You’re not supposed to be here! Who do you think you are to visit Xiumin?!” He pushed Sehun out of the room but they heard something that made their hearts stop.

“L-Lu-Lu” 

__

eh chapter I know ; . ; but I just wanted to update since it was Thehunnie’s birthday ; . ; huhu please enjoy.

OMAHGAH OKAY I REACHED 40 ING SUBS TT.TT HUHU HAPPY TEARS.. LAWL I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D GET THIS MUCH SUBS SINCE I MADE THIS FIC OUT OF BOREDOM AND SHIZZ HUHUUHUHUHU TT.TT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ; u ; you guys are amazing.. let me lurve you all.