Thinking of Me?

My Bride

 

           I was hurt, it was like a man punched me. I was a bit dizzy because of the hit in the head. I saw the boys running to me. Seung Hyun oppa is in the lead.

 

            “Are you okay, Cho Hee?” he asked. I can’t answer because I still feel somewhat dizzy.

            “Cho Hee-ya, i’ll carry you. Don’t move, okay?” I was shocked with those words. Then suddenly a man was carrying me. It was Jiyong oppa, I never knew he was strong like that. You know, I’m not skinny. I knew I was heavy but with his firm arms he carried me. I looked at Seung Hyun oppa and saw him being shocked too.

 

            “Oppa, I’m okay. You can bring me down now.” I said because I really feel fine at that time. He just gave me a serious look. It was my first time seeing him like that. He brought me to the doctor. Even the doctor told me I was fine. Soon everyone came to see me and cheered me up but I didn’t see Seung Hyun oppa. To tell you the truth, he was the one I wanna see. I was hurt with the fact that he didn’t even went to see me to know what my condition was.

 

            The night have passed so quickly. It was morning again. I was not in my mood to go swimming or do anything so I didn’t go with them, instead I walked at the white sand beach and explore the great sceneries.

 

            “Yah! Do you really love being alone?” asked a somebody who was actually following me at the moment.

            “And do you really love following me, Jiyong-oppa?”

            “I do.” He said and laughed.

 

            I replied him with another laugh. We walked again together talking about things. I only had conversations with men a few times. I was only closed to few too. I don’t really like to mingle along boys cause I feel awkward, but I’m also surprised by myself because I was so comfortable with Jiyong oppa. I feel like he was a very kind and gentle man. I felt this before for Seung Hyun oppa, that man is a really sweet guy, he knows how to treat girls right and when you’re with him, you know that no one will hurt you.

 

            I stopped walking for a while and sat down the beach. Jiyong oppa sat down with me.

 

            “You like him, right?” finally he broke his silence. I looked at him and knew that he wanted to ask me that question for so long but I didn’t answer him right away.

            “Like, who? Oppa, you’re playing a prank again.”

            “No. I am not. I’m serious, you like Seung Hyun Hyung, right?”

 

            Yes. He was really serious. He looked at me like he was asking for an honest answer. I couldn’t help but tell him the truth.

 

            “Am I that obvious?” I just told him and looked far away.

            “Why don’t you tell him?” he asked with an unfamiliar looke on his face. He looked gloomy.

            “Do you want me to get hurt? You saw what happened back at the parking area.” I told him thinking what he said was nonsense.

            “Get hurt? Why? Did he tell you that he doesn’t love you?”

 

            I looked at him, he was right he never said that he doesn’t love me. Oh no! I’m expecting again. I didn’t utter a word after that. He also didn’t, he knew I didn’t know how to answer.

 

            It was silent for minutes.

 

            “Any man would like you, Cho Hee.” he looked at me.

 

            I was shocked; no one has ever told me those words. My heart beat fast, in a second he was very near. It’s like he’s going to kiss me. His eyes never avoided my gaze. He went closer and whispered in my ears.

 

            “If I have known you earlier, I would have stolen you away.” then kissed me in the cheeks.

 

            As a normal girl, of course I would be surprised and startled. I’m speechless. He stood up and I watched him.

 

            “Don’t worry, it’s just a friendly kiss for always accompanying me and Gaho back in the park.” he told me.

 

            I have no choice but to believe in him but what he said still puzzled me. Him? Steal? Earlier? We went back to the cottage.

 

            They were cooking barbeque. Soo Jin hugged me when she saw me. Seung Hyun oppa just looked at me then to Jiyong oppa. I can’t really understand his look. All of us dine in one table. We joked around. I was always laughing when Jiyong oppa cracks a joke. It was like I was only hearing his words. Suddenly, Seung Hyun oppa left us.

 

            “Hyung, where are you going?” asked Daesung.

 

            He didn’t answer but just left.

 

            “He was never like this.” said Seungri.

            “Looks like, he’s not on his mood right now.” answered by Taeyang.

 

            I was silent. I knew they were right. He wasn’t like that at all. He was very cheerful and never gives off an awkward feeling. I wonder if he was thinking… about … me…