It's Time for a Vacation

My Bride

 

           It’s been a week now since the day I was hurt. He always called but I never answer. I can’t talk to him and he knows that. Today will be the day that Soo Jin will be back so I’m waiting for her in the train station. During this past week all I did was stay in the house, watch TV and sometimes walk in the park. I saw Jiyong oppa at times and talked to him. He was a breath of fresh air while Soo Jin wasn’t around. He helped me brighten my day. I wonder what Seung Hyun oppa is up to and if he’s really serious of apologizing, he should have talked to me. I guess everything I thought about him loving me is all wrong and I need to move on.

 

            “Cho Hee, I miss you.”

 

            It was Soo Jin. She hugged me tightly. I hugged her too. I missed her a lot. A tear fell from my eye while embracing her.

 

            “Yah, why are you crying?”

            “Naaah. I just missed you!” and hugged her again.

 

            I cried not just because I miss her but because I was so lost when I was keeping the pain in my heart. Now, I’m with her so I know I can have someone beside me.

 

            “Kaja! Let’s go to oppa’s place. I miss him a lot. I wanna see him right now.” said Soo Jin with a very excited facial expression.

 

            I didn’t want to go of course but I can’t leave Soo Jin behind especially with her so excited face. I said to myself that I will just act normal and do things like I do before.

 

            We arrived there, we were riding Soo Jin’s car so the familiar parking area is a must see for us. The parking area keeps telling me that this was the place where everything happened. As we are walking to their dorm, my heart beated so fast. I was nervous. I didn’t know how to respond to him.

 

            “We’re here. Finally.” said Soo Jin with her excited voice.

 

            Ding Dong.

 

            Daesung opened the door and gave us a very cheerful greeting. He was like that. Always smiling. We went inside and there were all of them. I saw him once again.

 

            “Oppa, I missed you.” Soo Jin said and then embraced his brother.

            “Soo Jin-ah, when did you – “ he stopped when he saw me.

            “Annyeong oppa! Long time no see!” I said while trying to fake a smile.

 

            He didn’t say a word. He just looked at me with questions in his eyes. I didn’t sit near him.

 

            “Hi Cho Hee!”

            “Oh? Jiyong oppa.”

 

            I’m glad he was there to talk to me while Soo Jin was talking to her brother. He kept me accommodated. I got a feeling that Seung Hyun oppa was looking at us but I thought I was just imagining things. Seungri broke the silence.

 

            “Hey guys, why don’t we go on a vacation? Before we go to Japan, let’s have a vacation first. Soo jin and Cho Hee may come too.”

            “That’s a great idea. I wanna go to the beach.” said Taeyang.

            “Yeah~ Yeah~” said Daesung.

            “Let’s go with them, neh Cho Hee-ya?”

 

            Soo Jin looked at me like a puppy. She was like asking me for alms so I can’t refuse her offer. I agreed and I can’t hold back anymore.

 

            The day of our vacation came fast. It’s a vacation in the beach where we will stay for 3 days and 2 nights. It was a beach that was reserved just for YG family, crew and some friends, you all know how rich YG is.

 

            I sometimes bump into Seung Hyun oppa but I just smile and avoid him. I know he knows it by now but he can’t blame me.

 

            We started the day by playing volley ball. We spilt into two groups; I was with Daesung and Jiyong while Soo Jin was with his brother and Seungri. Taeyang is the referee since he’s very good at sports. The game started. It was very fun, we were ahead by a point. I was so fond of looking at the boys play. They’re somehow good though Seung Hyun oppa was failing a little bit because he was not sporty since then. We were on our last set. Since both teams are all fired up, we suddenly asked for a time out. I sat down on a bleacher near a coconut palm tree. I was with Soo Jin that time and the boys were on the opposite side. Soo Jin and I were busy taking about the fun game when I didn’t notice the ball approaching me.

 

            “CHO-HEE!” I heard Sung Hyun oppa call my name and then a ball suddenly hit me.