Just A Little Sister?

My Bride

 

“Cho Hee-ya~ Cho Hee ya~ Cho Hee-ya~ Play with Oppa!”

            “Am I still dreaming or I just hear Seung Hyun oppa’s voice?”

            “Yah, and even in your dreams, I’m there? You must have loved me so much!”

            “Kyaaaa! Oppa, when did you come? And why are you in a girls’ room?”

            “I borrowed keys from ahjumma, I gave her my autograph and gave It to me immediately.”

            “So if you were a , ahjumma will just let you me. Oh, what’s happening lately?”

            “Oh. And you still want me to you. You’re really something Cho-Hee yah!”

            “Aigooo. You ert! Go out now. I’ll change and why are you here early in the morning?”

 

            So that’s how my morning started, actually it was normal for him to sneak out of my room because we have always been together. When we were younger we even slept beside each other. I was just shocked this time because it was the first time for the past few years. He never came to our house. Come to think of it, he stopped hanging out with me when I dated Jung Su.

 

            “Cho Hee, let’s go to the countryside.”

 

            He always loved the country side because of fresh air and today we’re going there. I was forced by him and I also would like to smell some fresh air because of what happened yesterday. He doesn’t have any schedules too so there we go.

 

            We first came to the picnic ground. Oppa seemed so prepared, he even bought a lunch box and as we ate, we reminisced the things we did when we were kids. I saw an ice cream vendor and immediately bought two. Seung Hyun oppa likes ice cream so much. He likes food to much.

 

            I was enjoying eating while he suddenly touched my lips. Again, my heart raced. He just wiped off the ice cream and told me that I was too childish. I can’t believe myself for blushing that time.

 

            “Ahh.. Oppa, I’ll just go to the rest room for a bit.”

           

            While walking in the streets, my heart was still beating fast. It was just a day since I broke up with my boyfriend and now I’m feeling this. I’m really confuse. Come to think of it, I’ve been with Jung su for two years but my heart didn’t race so fast like this. I just dated him because my friends told me that he suits me. I kept telling myself from then onwards that I love him but I didn’t really felt something special. I thought there’s no such feeling but now, what is this?

 

            I was so occupied with my mind whe I didn’t notice that I was about to hit by a motorcycle. I saw it running very fast in front of me. Fortunately, there was a hand that grabbed me. HE held my waist and embraced me tightly. I was saved. I was so scared.

 

            “Yah! Will you forever make me worry this much?” said TOP with his face looking so worried. He was very angry. I just realized how worried he is when I notice that he was catching his breath so hard. The look in his eyes made me feel that he cared for me, not for a little sister but for more …