I Must Be Going Crazy!

My Bride

 

            “Mianhae oppa ~ I made you worry again.” Are the only words I can tell him.

 

            Then he let out a deep sigh and suddenly his arms grabbed mine and hugged me so tightly. I felt happy, I felt that no one will hurt me. I wanted that moment to last forever while his strong arms are wrapped around my weak body.

 

            It was night time when we arrived at my house.

 

            “It was a fun day with you~” said TOP.

            “It was not a fun day with you oppa~”

            “Whaat? Why are you always like that?”

            “It was… very fun to be with you.” I said then blushed. I was so embarrassed so I hurriedly said goodbye to him.

 

            Before I slept I was thinking about Seung Hyun oppa all the time. I can still feel his arms around me. I’m too confused about things.

 

            Days passed and he was like that. He continued bringing me to places and doing stuffs that can cheer me up. I was happy that time. He was very caring and adorable. I though when he became an idol, he changed. But he didn’t. He’s a dork and always thinks about people around him. Just his smile makes my day.

 

            “Oppa, komawo!~ If we’ll be doing this everyday, your fans would kill me. Keke~ ”

            “Why would they kill a girl I love?”

 

            Love? He just said that he loves me, right? No, he’s joking and teasing me again. I told myself that it was not true.

 

            “Oppa, am I really that fun to tease? Okay now, byebye! Go home safely, neh?”

 

I was near the door when he again grabbed my hand, this time tighter and whispered in my ear…

 

            “Park Cho Hee, I’m dead serious that I want you to be my bride.”

            “Whhh… whaaa –“

 

            He’s getting closer to me… closer … very close… I didn’t know how to respond so I just closed my eyes. Suddenly, I just felt his lips on mine. They were soft. It was like my first kiss, though I’ve kissed before. It’s not ordinary as my kiss with Jung Su. It sent chills on me and my heart was beating faster and faster. I can only feel this for him. He let go of me. Then he gave me a smirk and left. He was always like that, leaving without giving a clear explanation for something. I was standing in front of my door for a minute. Yes, I’m starting to go crazy. I’m going crazy because of him.

 

            I was in my bedroom, half conscious and half crazy. The older brother that I knew from my childhood just kissed me and I must say, I liked it myself and when I think of him, my heart won’t stop racing. Is it true? Does he really love me? When he kissed me I knew there was something and in my hopes, it was a good feeling.