Present.... Is this even possible? (Part 1)

My Life revolved around You

Key's POV

"I think I wouldn't be hurt like this if I liked you first. I'm sorry...." She stops for a second then continues walking. Aish. It should've been her. I can't believe Kyoungie would do this to me. And I asked her if she enjoyed the kiss, she was quiet. What does that mean? I thought she was different. But I guess not. My heart is so tired from all these girls. As I sighed an image of Seo Yeon appeared in my mind. I do like Seo Yeon, but do I like her as a friend or someone to share my feelings with?

 

Seo Yeon was pretty honest about her feelings aboutme. But she's different. She doesn't spazz over me. She doesn't stalk me, or boast about how she hangs out with a famous star. She was a friend I could trust. She was always there for me, I've even talked about Jin Kyoung a lot in front of her and she doesn't mind. She's such an interesting girl.

 

That night I decided to text Seo Yeon. I just wanted to talk to someone. I didn't want to talk with the members because they won't be much of help. I hope she replies. 

 

Key: Hey... :)))

Seo Yeon: Hey. Are you okay?

 

That was fast. What should I answer her? 

 

Key: Let's not talk about what happened. I just wanna talk to someone right now.

Seo Yeon: Okay. ^^ Don't you have a schedule with Dream Girl?

Key: Just finished. Thanks again for editing some of the pictures. We loved it! 

Seo Yeon: Gwaenchana. Have you eaten yet?

Key: Yup. You?

Seo Yeon: Just finished. So, what do you wanna talk about?

Key: Can we share secrets? I never tried that texting game before.

Seo Yeon: Fine. ^^ You ask the question first.

 

 I learned a bit more about her, as she did learn a bit from me too. We've been texting each other for like 2 hours now.

Seo Yeon: Oppa.... I'm a bit tired now.

Key: Just one more question.

Seo Yeon: Fine. But after this I can't take it anymore. I'm rally tired.

Key: Why... Why do you like me?

Seo Yeon: Is that really necessary?

Key: Come on. It's a game. 

Seo Yeon: I saw how you worked so hard so you could get your dream. Even though you're an idol you're still very down to earth. I love the way how you treat your members like they're your own children. There's just something different about you....

 

That's the very first time I've heard that. Usually it's because I'm popular,or because I'm handsome. stuff like that. She is... DIfferent. 

Seo Yeon: Aaaaand.... I like your fashion!!! keke...

Key: Do you want me to start liking you?

Seo Yeon: ... 

Key: Do you?

Seo Yeon: It's your decision. Not mine. Do whatever you want. Good night.... see you tomorrow.

 

Why are you like this Seo Yeon? You could have just said yes. Don't make things harded for me. I like you Seo Yeon. I relly do. I might even LOVE you. 

*phone screen* ==== message sent

Wait.... WHAT?! I was so burried in my thoughts that I didn't know I was texting her.

 

The next mornng as I was heading towards our classroom I saw Seo Yeon. She quickly turns around and walked away from me. "Seo Yeon! Wait! I want to explain." I ran towards her. "Seo Yeon~ah!!!! YAH!!!! PARK SEO YEON!" As I said her full name she stopped and face me. Tears was building up in her eyes. "Why are you making things harder for me?!?! JUST GO AND LIVE HAPPY WITH KYOUNGIE!!!!" 

 

"Please let me explain Seo Yeon." She wiped her tears away. "No." I held her wrists and pulled her back. "Don't leave me. I'm sorry." I pulled her in for a hug. She burried her face in my chest and started soobing. She lightly hits my chest and said "I hate you." Tears form in my eyes. I don't want to see her like this I do love her. I should have loved her first. "I'm sorry."