Present.... Is this even possible? (Part 2)

My Life revolved around You

Okay, some people might know that the original title was "Past... Present... Future... Present...", I changed it because it sounded a bit boring. @.@ Anyways, our past part is done. I know that it's only going to be 4 chapters, but the present part might take 3 parts. So just consider it as one chapter. Thank you for your support. Please check my other fics too!!! Here's part two of present.

 

Seo Yeon's POV

I lightly punch his chest. Why is he making things so hard for me? I wasn't able to move on that quickly because I liked Key so much in such a long period of time. But due to our growing friendship I was able to move on LITTLE BY LTTLE. Then he sent me that text last night, all of my feelings went back. I love both Kyoungie and Key too much to ruin their relationship because of me. "I hate you." He hugs me even tighter. "I'm sorry."

 

Things weere a bit awkward after that. Key and I walked to our classroom. "Look. I don't want this kind of relationship. I don't want things to be awkward between us. Especially when you're the only person I can count on right now." I looked at him confusely. "Why are you doing this to me Key? Why?!" Key held my wrist but I brushed it off. "I don't know why I'm realizing it just now. But it's always been you. I guess I wasn't able to notice it, because Kyoungie was there." I shook my head. I walked to the door of our classroom but before I entered it I looked back at him. "It's your decision." 

 

I enter our classroom and saw Kyoungie.... with.... Yohan?!........ Why is she so happy?!?! She's treating Yohan's bruise on his cheek. Her face is inches from his. Come on Kyoungie!!!Sh*t! Key!!! I huriedly went back to the door and caught Key inches from holding on to the door knob. I closed the door behind me and stopped him from going inside. "Don't go in there." He tried to push me away butI continued pushing him. "Just don't. Please." Key pushes me aside. "What's wrong with y-... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" O.O I rush inside the classroom and saw Key's nails digging into his palms. 

 

"Key oppa." Kyoungie suddenly stands up. Yohan stood up from his seat and walked towards Key. "Look. We weren't doing anything wrong. She was just helping me with my bruise." Key laughs and slightly puhes Yohan. "Nothing wrong?! Yeah, your face is just inches from my girlfriend's face is nothing wrong." He pushes Yohan again. I was just frozen behind Key. 

 

"Stop pushing me!!!" Yohan gives this hard push on Key. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ankle!!!!! My ankle!!!!!!" Key turned around. "Yah!!! Seo Yeon~ah... Gwaenchana? Yah..." I massaged my ankle. "My ankle. It hurts.... Jinjja appayo..." I started sobbing. "Hang in there." Key lifted me in to the air and gave me a piggy back ride. As he was rushing me to the nurse's office he turned his head to me from time to time. "You can do this, okay? We're almost there."

==========

"She dislocated her bone here. It's no big deal, just wear this bandage evryday for two eeks and it'll be fine." I sigh in relief. Key helped me up and we exited the doctor's office. "I'm so sorry Seo Yeon. It's my fault. You broke my fall that's why you have a dislocated leg." I shook my head and smiled at him. "Aniyo. Gwaenchana. Let's just go and eat? Moggo kaji kaja."
 

==========

Thank you Lord soooooooooo much!!!!! Hehe.... 2 weeks has passed and my ankle is fully healed!!!! And a week ago Key and Kyoungie.... broke up. They're pretty much in good terms, I mean they don't ignore each other or anything like that. They exchange greetings and that's that. But I still can't forget the fact that they had a INTIMATE relationship. 

 

I am now watching SHINee's wonderful day. Wow... Key is so lucky... "Oh my god!!!!" I laugh at the sight of Key being ignored by some girls while he was eating. AHCK. They have no idea how lucky they are to eating next to him. While I was enjoying watching T.V. my phone rang. And saw this on the creen -----> *one message received* I tapped the "read message " sign and smiled at the sight of Key's name. 

 

Key: Are you busy? What are you doing?

Seo Yeon: Watching T.V. ... Why? oh yeah, I didnt know you got ignored by girls when you were in England.

Key: Oh, don't get me started on that. -___- I'm a bit bored. Can I come over?

Seo Yeo: Okay. 

Key: Won't your parents get angry?

Seo Yeon: They're out of town. It's just my little brother and I here.

Key: Cool. See you.

 

It didn't take Key too long to get here. "Hey, you must be really bored aren't you?" He nods at me and giggles a bit. "Have you eaten yet?" He shakes his head and entered our house. "Hyung!!!!" My little brother comes rushing to Key and he immediately hugs Key. Key lifted him up in the air. "Hey!!! How are you?" My little brother laughed hard. -___- What's wrong with you? "I'm doing fine hyung... Are you gonna eat here?" Key nods and ruffles my brother's hair.

 

After we ate, Key helped me carry my brother to his bed. Then he JUST WATCHED me do the dishes. "Yah! Can't you help me?" He shook his head and stucked his tongue out. "Shireunde!!!"

 

While I was drying some of the dishes Key suddenly stood up and..... back hugged me? O.O "Key, what are y-" He hugged me tighter, which made my heart skip a million beats. He rests his head on my left shoulder. "Do you know how long I've waited just to hug you like this?" I placed the dish and towel down, I pushed his hands away and faced him. "Why are you like this? You're j-"He suddenly grabs both of my shoulders and shook me. "Why am I like this?! Why are YOU like this?! I thought you liked me.... THEN WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I LIKE YOU?!?!" He crashed his lips to mine..... My hands dropped and I just enjoyed the moment . 

 

A tear fell down from my eye. I didn't think it was posssible to feel his lips. He moved his hands from my shoulders to my head. He pushed my head which made me fall deeper into the kiss. I felt his lips move. I closed my eys and I just stood there. Frozen. My first kiss. He breaks the kiss and placed his forehead on mine. "Now can you just please accept te fact that I love you. You're the one I like. It just took me long enough to realize it. I nodded as more tears fall from my eyes. I just can't believe that this is happening. He cups my cheeks and whiped y tears using his thumb. "shh... stop crying. I'm sorry for stealing a kiss from you." I shook my head and hugged him tight. "Aniyo. Gwaenchana." I can feel him smile as he hugs me back.

 

He grabs his bag and before leaving the door, he waves goodbye to me. I waved a bit and I am still in a state of shock. My first kiss. As he left, I quickly went in my room, grabbed a pillow, and screamed on top of my lungs. He kissed me, he actually kissed me! I placed my fingers on my lips trying to imitate how his lips moved on mine. AISH!!!! It's just not the same!!! His was soft, and sweet, and AAHHHHH!!!!! My feels..... I can't explain it!!! 

 

"SHE KISSED ME ES!!!!!!! WOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!" I took my face off of my pillow. Was that.... Key? Did he just screamed. I hurried to the door and went outside and say Key jumping up and down with his hands in the air. Then he started singing hitchhiking.  "LET'S GO BACK TO THE TIME NOW!!!!!! HITCHHICKING BABY!!!! Oh! Uh-oh!" I laugh at the sight of him. He suddenly stops when he saw me. He rushes to me and held my shoulders. "Can't I get just one more kiss? Here. " He pouted his lips and pointed at it using his fingers. I pushed him and waved goodbye. "NO. Go. Home. NOW." He stomped his feet and stuck out his tongue. I went inside the house smiling and then heard my phone rang. O.O It's a message from Key....

 

Key: Just remember. You're my girlfriend now. Those lips are mine.

 

SILLY KEY. You're such a diva. But you're MY diva.