This is not the reality i wanted

My Life revolved around You

Seo Yeon's POV

A chestnut haired colored boy leaning on my left leg, a silver haired color boy on my right leg, a blonde diva snuggling on my right arm, a boy that dreams of marrying chicken leaning on my left shoulder and a boy that is absolutely absorbed in the sports magazine beside him. BOYS. I threw them all away then screamed at them. "YAH! TAEMIN~AH!" As I pointed at him. "You're married and you're an adult now! JONGHYUN OPPA! YOU're ACTING LIKE A BABY! YOU JUST GOT BACK FROM YOUR SURGERY! Onew oppa!!! You're the leader! Stop dreamig about chicken and get your act together! Minho~ah!!! Stop reading those sports magazines seriously!!!! And you!!!"

 

I pointed at Kibum oppa, pinched his ear and dragged him to the kitchen. Once we got there, I released his ear as he was rubbing it non-stop. "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I said as he pouted at me. "Yeobeo..." He whined while clinging to my arm. "We were bored and when I was heading to your house, I didn't know that they were following me. Mianhe."

 

I nodded but as I was about to go back to the living room, Kibum pulled me into a hug. "You know, you still owe me for ruining our date a while ago. And I happen to know on how you could repay me." I pushed him and lightly slapped him. "ert. Ugh. I'll just go ahead and hang out with Onew oppa. He seems more decent." I said as I was rushing to Onew.

 

"Come on Onew oppa. Let's buy some chicken." He shot right up and stared at me. "CHICKEN?!" Onew oppa rushed to the door while getting his jacket. I chuckled at this sight and then leaned down to get my shoes. Then, someone backhugged me and I can feel his warm breaths on my neck which sent shivers down to my spine. "I'll let you go with Onew. But you still owe me." I knew it. It was Kibum. "Oh~~~!!!! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" I heard Jonghyun said as he threw Kibum's shoe at him. I guess this is what they call revenge.

 

I left my house at the sight of Kibum tackling Jonghyun. "You should try living with them." I turned my head against Onew oppa as he was giggling at the sight of his dongsaengs. This is the first time I've been alone with Onew oppa. "Oppa... You know, you actually look like a cool leader when you act normal. Normal like, not acting like a child normal. Hehe." ^_^V

 

Onew's POV

"Oppa... You know, you actually look like a cool leader when you act normal. Normal like, not acting like a child normal. Hehe." She said while finishing it with a v-sign. *heart flutters* I looked cool? She gave me a flashing smile that made my heart beat stop. "I-" "Oh! The hicken shp is over there!!! Kaja!" Before I was able to finifsh my sentence she holds my hand and pulled me to the chicken shop.

 

I know she didn't hold my hand because she wanted to, but it was so she could lead me to the chicken shop. I gazed her beautiful slightly curly hair swaying while we were running. Come on Onew! Pull yourself together! You're going to eat chicken for crying out loud!!! 

 

We ordered chicken, some chips and three bottles of cola. We were sitting on a table because we were still waiting for the spicy chicken to be cooked.  "Isn't this a bit too much?" Seo yeon said while looking through all the food we bought. "Anieyo. It's just the right amount. The boys are pretty hungry so they can finish all of this." She smiled at me and once again my heart started flattering. Ugh. Why am I like this?

 

I knew that I had feelings for her ever she was a freshman and I was a senior but when i left for university, I thought I'd change. Guess not. "Seo Yeon.... You know what? I liked you way back when youwere still a freshman. I think I still..." *tok* A heavy thing hits my shoulder. I turned my head and saw a sleeping Seo yeon on my shoulder. *sigh* She's still tired. "I'm glad you didn't hear any of that Seo Yeon." I said as she gazed off.

 

"Here's the rest of the chicken sir." the waiter said as I bowed thanks to her. Okay. Time to wake her up. I slighlty shookher hoping that it would help her. "Seo Yeon~ah... Seo Yeon~ah..." She continued shaking her head, I guess she really is sleepy. Okay, so i'll just give her a piggy back ride then I'll just hold the two bags together. "Come on, Seo Yeon." As I lifted her up to my my back. Waaahhhh.... I don't know is she's light of heavy. I grabbed the plastic bags then walked slowly. I think the buckets of chicken we bought are heavier tha her.

 

I know I'll call a cab! Ugh. But in the position we have it's pretty hard to get around. I'll just walk, it's pretty close after all. "Kibum oppa.... you ave to work hard." She said while she was still sleeping. Tch. Even when I'm doing all the hard wrk she's still thinking of Key. We were so close to Seo Yeon's house when I heard the boys being so noisy. "Key~ah!!! Key~ah!!!" I eard footsteps shuffling while I was standing in front of Seo yeon's front door.

 

"Ommo! Hyung what happened?" Key asked as I entered plopping Seo yeon down. "Gwaenchana. she jst fell aslpeep." Key nodded as he lifted SeoYeon up. "I'll take her to her room. I'll stay with her first, leave us some food. Arrasso?" We all nodded as Seo yeon was still half asleep and hugging Key's neck while he was carrying her bridal style. You have no idea how jealous I am. Ugh.