Reality

My Life revolved around You

Seo Yeon's POV

"You really do have some guts to hang out Key, don't you?!" I was startled by the sudden familiar voice that came raging in the restroom. The voice was familiar, too familiar. I didn't dare to look around. I acted like I didn't hear anything. It can't be. "I was talking to you!!!" A hand held my shoulder tightly and turned me around.

 

"How can you be like this?!" My eyes widen and I felt my body turning into jelly. Why her? Why not anyone else? "Why did you date Key?!" She continued screaming at me. Finally, I went back to reality and opened mymouth to talk to her. But one simple word came out of my mouth. I used to like saying this word but now I am feared. "Kyoungie?" Her eyes were full of hatred, my heart stopped beating, I have never heard Kyoungie scream at me.

 

"Don't you dare call me Kyoungie!!!" She screamed at me once more as she pushed me to the wall. "Why Yeonnie? Why? I thought you were my bestfreind?!" I looked at her shocked. "Bestfriend?! Bestfreind?! Excuse me, what?! Let me remind you something. Wasn't it you who betrayed me first?! okay, fine. Let's ignore the factthat you betrayed me. YOU LEFT KIBUM FOR THAT B*STARD YOHAN!!!!" Tears fell from both of our eyes.

 

I continued screaming at her."I THOUGHT YOU WERE OKAY WITH THIS?!?! I THOUGHT WE WERE ALREADY FINE?!?!" She lifted her head up then looked at me. "Well, I'm not okay?! And besides....."

 

 

 

"Why~ So~ Serious~" What the? I opened my eyes and found myself in my room, on top of my bed, in my PJs. I got my phone frm the small coffee table that was beside my bed. Kibum oppa was calling me.... "Yeoboseyo?" I amswered my phone.

 

Key: "Hey Yeonnie... Are you feeling alright now?"

Seo Yeon: "What? I'm feeling fine. But we weren't we suppose to hang out?"

Key: "Well we were, when you suddenly fainted while I was helping you up my motorcycle."

Seo Yeon: "Huh?"

Key: "You fainted. I brought you home to your mom then she called the doctor. The doctor said you were fine. You were just a little tired. And besides, you owe me. You ruined our first date."

Seo Yeon: "Oh?! Jinjja? Mianhe... I'll make it up to you. I'm going to eat now. I'll see you tomorrow, we can have our first date then."

Key: "Arraseo. Eat well. Bye."

 

It was a dream? I placed my right hand on top my head. What's happening? All of it was a dream? Everything? The first date and the restroom thingy? But... why would I have that kind of a dream. More importantly, why was it like that? Why was it about Kyoungie and I fighting about Kibum? Ugh. All this questions circling in my mind is just disturbing. 

 

I changed my PJs into something more comfortable. So I chose my cyclingshorts and my favorite shirt----- a SHINee shirt. I smile at my appearance on the mirror and tied my hair in a messy bun. I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me and running down stairs. I found a note that was on top of or dinning table. "Hey honey. Dad and I are going to Jeju island to meet up with some college friends. Won't be back for a week. Here's the money. Be safe. Love, mom." An envelope was sitting on top of the table. Hmm. Must be the money.

 

I walked to our refriherator to see if there was something to eat. There was still some kimchi leftovers and pork belly. I took the pork belly out and fried them on a pan. Good thing there was still some rice left in the rice cooker. I placed the kimchi in a plastic topper ware and placed it in the rice cooker as I pressed the heat up button.

 

I set placed some rice on my bowl and mixed it with kimchi placing five pieces of pork belly on top of my bowl. I got a pair of chopsticks and got a bottle of vitamin water from the refrigerator. I placed it in a tray and then walked to the living room. I plumped myself to our sofa and opened the television. "Seo Yeon~ah!!!" Huh?! Ugh. I just sat down for crying out loud.

 

I walked to the front door and opened it. "Noona!!!" A bog and jolly hug from Taemin surprised. "Yah!!!" Kibum hit Taemin which made him hug me even tighter. "Noona... Key umma is hitting me. Save me." Kibum pulled me from Taemin and dragged me inside like it was his OWN house.

 

The whole time I did not open my mouth, SHINee was occupying my house. "Seo Yeon... don't you have any chicken in this house?  Noona... why don't you have a daily delivery of banana milk? Seo Yeon... can I borrow your phone? I need to text someone."I looked at Kibum  who was snuggling so closely to me.

 

I pulled my arm out of his tight hug then stood up. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" Jonghyun pouted at me then screamed back. "Yah! You're lucky that SHINee's in your house!" Kibum oppa got his shoe and threw it to Jonghyun. "Yah! Don't scream at my girlfriend like that." Jonghyun screamed back at Keywhile rubbing his shoulder which Key hit with his shoe. "How can you treat your hyung like that?! And remember! We're still that JongKey couple that the fans made."

 

Aish. Idols. Lord, help me. >3< I shook my head furiously and was about to continue eating when I found Taemin eating my food. "Mianhe noona... but it was kimchi and MEAT." He did a cute little pout. Ugh. Guys and their aegyos. Minho sat beside me and crossed his arms. "You should try living with them." We both sighed. Ughhhhh.... SHINee!!!!

 

Annyeong!!! Mianhe for not updating regularly. I am more active in another site. I have more, A LOT MORE subscribers there. But, I will try my best to work hard here too. Please help me. *bows*

 

Some news: So as we all know..... JONGHYUN IS BACK! JONGHYUN IS BACK!!!! BACK! BACK! BACK! *sighs* By May 26 Jonghyun will have his comeback with SHINee. I hope this is true, you know how SM is. Starting with the exo comeback, and FX's lack of attention. But I keep my mind positive and tell myself that Jonghyun will have his comeback...

 

Also.... I heard Jonghyun is blonde!!! Kinda like Key's hair in Sherlock time... And Taemin dyed hishair back to chesnut color-ish thingy.... okay, Taemin's hair is BROWN. oooohhhh..... Jonghyun and Taemin's hair color switched. XDDD

 

Aaaaaaaaand...... I went to KOREA!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Actually, it's my second time but still.... wooooooooooh!!!!! I went to Teen Top's concert! Of course as a hard core fan of Teen Top, I told myself "I WILL go to Teen Top's concert." hehehe.... and it came true. Out of all the concerts I've seen, this is THE best.

 

Sure, all of my fics here are SHINee biased, but you have NO IDEA how much I love Teen Top. I loved SHINee first but when I saw Teen Top *ruins bias list*. But I both love SHINee and Teen Top. Sorry for the life sharing stuff there. Anyways, thank you for all my love readers (even though if your like 1% of the readers I get from others). Please, comment, sunscribe and share this story to your friends.