The first date... part 1

My Life revolved around You

Key's POV

 

It is her. It's always been her, I guess I was just to blind to recognize anything. My past relationships were a disaster, I gave them all my love, but the love they repay me was nothing, it was FAKE. Almost two weeks has passed, and Seo Yeon and I are doing great. No problems, no complications, everything is just fine.

 

I'm on my way to Seo Yeon's class. Because next year we'll be applying for colleges Seo Yeon and I decided to apply for the school's extra classes. Though Seo Yeon and I are in different classes. "Kibum oppa!!!" I smile at the sight of Seo Yeon waving at me. She decided to call me Kibum so she could be unique. All the others call me Key. "Yeobeo!!!" I ran to her and pecked her cheeks, which leaves Seo Yeon blushing. She hits me slightly then covered her face. "I told you not to call me that... it's a bit embarassing."

 

I patted her head and giggled a bit on how adorable she was. "Arasseo, arasseo. kaja?" She nods at me as I intertwined my fingers on her. "What do you wanna do today?" She smiles at me then said "Let's go to Namsan tower!!!." I handed her the other helmet and then I climbed first into my motorcycle. "Oh! Oppa! New shoes?" I quickly took a glance at my shoes and nodded at her. "Yeah. I bought them yesterday." She nodded. "You're such a diva." I giggle a bit. "I know." She held my shoulders then rode the motorcycle.

 

While I was driving I noticed that she was holding only my backpack for support. "Yah! Seo Yeon~ah.... hold onto me.You might fall." She hesitated a bit but then her hands slowly moved to my waist. As she locked her fingers I smiled a bit. Being in a group with Jonghyun I started to like skinships a lot. She rested her headon my back which made my heart race. It is her.

 

We stopped in front of a shop then I just decided to park there. As i finished fixing my key into my pocket i noticed that Seo Yeon was looking at me all the time. "Seo Yeon~ah.... Why are you looking at me?" Her eyes widens then she covered her face. "I'm not looing at you! Aish! Let's just go..." As she was walking embarassily away from me, I smiled at the sight of her being shy. I like girls who are fun ad outgoing, but... when they always act shy around me it just always makes my heart beat faster. 

 

I caught up to her, held her hand , then lead her. As soon as she felt my hand she tightened her grip on my hand. This is our first date, so I really want to make this memorable. First we went to do the normal couple stuff. We first took sticker photos, and then she wanted to match with me. So I bought us some couple rings. It took a while for us to choose but we finally decided on one. 

2011-fashion-bridal-engagement-ring-swis

 

Annyeong!!! So this is the first part of their date. I'll upload the other parts later.

Thank you for waiting.... I was a bit busy and at the same time lazy... hehe... mianhe... but don't worry I'm having the strength to upload more chapters non-stop... Please wait for the other chapters...