Past.... How dare you?

My Life revolved around You

Seo Yeon's POV

"I trusted you. I told you everything. It could've been fine, IF it was another girl. But YOU knew. I told you EVERYTHING!" I can't control my feelings. I wanna get angry at her but I can't. I love my bestfriend too much. How can you do this to me? Tears started falling down rapidly. She holds both of my wrists.

 

"I'm sorry. It just sorta happened. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry Yeonnie." I tried hitting her but she clasped my wrists even harder.

 

"Don't you dare call me Yeonnie! And what do you mean by 'I didn't mean to'?!?! Are you kidding me?! He asked you out in front of a lot of people. I was there!!!!!! RIGHT BESIDE YOU!!!!" 

 

==Flashback==

 

We were walking in our school garden when Key suddenly walks towards us. He smiles at me. I feel my heart beating fast. Are Jin Kyoung's efforts finally paying off? Does he finally like me? He suddenly brings out these flowers.... Yellow tulips, my favorite flowers. Soon, students gather from all around. "What is Key doing?!" All girls are giving us bad looks. 

 

Key kneels in front of us. My eyes widens. I tried making him satnd up. "Key what are you doing? Stand up." He purses his lips and sighs. "Will you be my girlfriend?..." I am in awe. Is he finally asking me out? As I opened my mouth... "Jin Kyuong, please be my girlfriend." 

O.O.....  -_-...... :'(......

 

"Jin Kyoung?" I ask him. Key looks at me and nods. I looked at Jin Kyoung and she's shockad. As if she doesn't know that I was beside her. Kyoungie grabbed Key's flowers and nodded. Key stood up and hugged her. I was slightly pushed away by his sudden hug to Kyoungie. I feel tears building up in my eyes, I looked away and walked slowly away first. As I was sure that no one would see me, I ran to the third floor towards a spot that Jin Kyoung and I used to hangout in. I slowly sat down hugging my knees and cried my heart out.....

 

 

==End of Flashback==

 

I'm not angry at the fact that Key is dating someone. Key has dated a lot of girls, I'm fine with it. Though none of them really lasted that long, they just dated Key because he's famous. I'm angry because my bestfriend betrayed me. She knew very well how I loved Key very much. I could've moved on that the fact she was dating Key, but now.... she's  telling me she 'DIDN'T MEAN TO'... what does that even mean?!?! 

 

Anyways it's been a week since Key and Kyoungie satrted dating. It's the second quarter of the whole school year. I'm a senior at an arts higschool here in Korea. I love taking and editing pictures. I absolutely LOVE it.... I used to edit a lot of Kyoungie's pictures for fun but now... I don't know. We're pretty messed up. 

 

Every quarter our seating arrangement is changed. And guess what? Kyoungie's beside Key and Yohan. They're at the back of the classroom and I was at the second row. Yohan was Kyoungie's crush when we were Sophomores but by the time we reached the summer before we entered our Senior year her feelings for Yohan disappeared. 

 

Yohan raised his hand and stood up. "I'm sorry, but can I transfer my seat?" The teacher raised his eyebrow at Yohan. "Is there a problem?" Yohan looked at Kyoungie for a moment. "Just because. AHCK. Never mind." The teacher looked at Yohan, "Okay I understand. Jin Kyoung exchange seats with.... Seo Yeon." We looked at each other then looked away. I grabbed my bag and headed towards her seat. 

 

As I sat down beside Key, I didn't look at him. I proceeded getting my things out and ignored him. Though I can feel him lokking at me. I faced him. "What are you looking at for?" He leans towards me and fixed his hair. "Don't you like me?" I blushed at his question. If I answer him 'no' he would sense that I'm lying.

 

"Aren't you angry with her?" He pouts his lips pointing at Hyoungie. I shook my head.

 

"Why not?" He asks me again. This time I stayed quiet. "I hope you're happy with her." He smiles at me.

 

"You're a nice bestfriend. I like you. Oh yeah, I saw the picture you edited. The one while I was singing on stage. Ireally liked it. NICE SKILLS." He sits properly and took out his notebook. I feel my cheeks burning when I heard the word 'LIKE'. I also felt my heart skipping a beat. He saw my pictures?!?!... I should just ignore it.... Yohan suddenly places a piece of paper on my desk. 

 

"You shoud stop blushing or else he would notice it." I looked at Yohan and he pointed at my lips. I touched my cheeks and they were a bit warm. I just smiled at him and thankedhim. He smiled back.

 

2 months has passed, and Kyoungie and I are in good terms. We started hanging out like we used to. I was kinda okay about Key and Kyoungie dating but I still can't remove my feelngs for Key. Key and I are really close now, since we were seat mates we talked a lot. He asks me to edit pictures for him. And he uses them for their albums and poster, though he offers to pay me, I always decline. Besides, I enjoyed editing them.  We always text each other a lot, but our topic is always aboy JIN KYOUNG. It does hurt but I'm not the one makes the first move. He just texts me and I reply back. Not the other way around. NEVER. 

 

Today, the school's teacher had a meeting with the principal and they should be gone for 2 or 3 hours. The class was a riot. Even though we were SENIORS we still had that childish side in our lives. Shinee was at the teachers table singing. Kyoungie, Yohan and I were sitting on the floor beside Shinee. "Hey Yohan, can I borrow your notes from our class yesterday?" Kyoungie was about to get it from Yohan's bag but then.. "No. I'll do-" He stood up and tripped over Kyoungie. Making Kyoungie fall on top Yohan. Yohans eyes widens as well as Kyoungie's. 

 

Now we all know, that a perfect thing to do is to stand up and say sorry, but Yohan did the very opposite thing. He hugged Kyoungie and.... kissed her. Kyoungie stood up while holding her lips. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" Key grabbed Yohan's collar and punched him. Which resulted into a big fight. Kyoungie stood in between them and stopped them. "STOP IT KEY!!!! ITWAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!" 

 

Key was dumbfounded. "AN ACCIDENT?!?!?! Everybody saw that Jin Kyoung?! He hugged and kissed a taken woman?!?! Why are you on his side anyway, did you enjoy that kiss?!?!" Kyoungie was quiet. What are you doing Kyoungie? Fight back! Tell him you didn'tenjoy it.

 

"Stop[ it Key, you're being ridiculous. It was just a kiss." Key ruffled his hair. "AISH! JUST A KISS?!?!?! Why are you on hi side?!?! WHATEVER!" He lifted his hands in the air and walked out of the classroom. "Are you okay?" I heard Kyoungie ask Yohan. I looked at Jin Kyoung disappointed. I rushed out the door and saw Key punching and kicking the wall.

 

"STOP IT! You'll get yourself hurt..." I rushed to Key and held his bleedinghands, grabbing a handkerchief from my pocket and wrapped it around his hand. "You shouldn't do this to yourself. It wasn't your fault." Key suddenly hugged. My eyes widens. "Why are you so nice to me? Why are you not angry at me and Kyoungie? I chosed her instead of you. You were the first one to like me? Why are you here, and not her?" I sigh and released form his hug. "Don't hug me. You have a girlfriend." I continued doing the knot in the handkerchief for his bleeding hands. "You chose her. Not me. It was YOUR choice, not mine. And I respect that." I smiled at him and headed back to the classroom.


"I think I wouldn't be hurt like this if I liked you first. I'm sorry...." I stopped for a second, then continued walking. Why is he being like this???

 

 

 

Hey!!! I'm sorry that I posted this today. I know that it was supposed to be yesterday, but my internet suddenly crashed. I'm sorry for all the people who was expectng these.For those people who sent me a PM saying where's the story.... I'm extremely story... well, here's the first chapter. Enjoy! And please comment and subscribe! THANK YOU..... ^^