chapter 7

my daughter's babysitter

~night~

she spread the mattress and comforter for us in front of television. we put the coffe table aside. yoobin will sleep between us.

yoobin : daddy, can we watch dvd cartoon first?

donghae : can we watch it on weekend?

yuri : yoobin-ah , your daddy have to work tomorrow so he have to sleep early.

yoobin : okay...

donghae : good girl.. erm yuri-sshi can you wake me up tomorrow?

yuri : no problem...

~morning~

i opened my eyes and smell something. pancakes maybe? i went to the kitchen and saw yuri.

yuri : donghae-sshi , go upstairs and bath. after that you can eat your breakfast.

i have my bath and wear my cloth. i grab my necktie and put in around my neck. actually this is the thing that i hate. i'm really forgot how to wear it because after i'm getting married, yoona done it for me. am i have to get help from yuri? ahh never mind i will ask eunhyuk for help at the office. i go to the dining room and sit.

donghae : is yoobin still sleep?

yuri : yes, i will wake her up after finished all the house chores so i can play with her. (she looked at me) something wrong with you... where's your necktie?

donghae : i will wear it at my office

yuri : why? you can wear it now..

donghae : i will ask my friend for help..

yuri : ouh... so you don't know how to wear it?

donghae : something like that.

yuri : get up, where's your necktie? (i give her) beautiful... (she put and tie it on my neck)

donghae : thanks

yuri : it's not a big deal.. finish your breakfast.

i'm finished my breakfast and head out to my car. i get in the car and drive to my office. as soon i opened my office door. all eyes are stared on me with their disbelief faces.

donghae : good morning(i bowed and head to my room)

i sit on my chair. i'm really miss this room. suddenly the door was opened. it's eunhyuk.

donghae : don't you know how to knock first?

eunhyuk : welcome back my friend ( he hug me ) so what make you want to step on this office back?

donghae : someone has make me realize that i have to go on my life

eunhyuk : i wonder who is the 'someone'. i'm sure that 'someone' is not yoobin

donghae : no need to know.. so how's work?

eunhyuk : same as before but your assistant is prettier now

donghae : still jessica?

eunhyuk : yes, your assistant is still jessica. i believe that jessica is still waiting to replace your wife.

donghae : no way.. she's my assistant

eunhyuk : who knows.. so who is the 'someone' ?

donghae : did you need t (my phone rings) excuse me. (i picked up)

yuri : i'm sorry if i'm disturbing you right know

donghae : never mind. i'm not busy anyway.. why?

yuri : i'm just want to ask you if you want to eat lunch at home or what?

donghae : erm i don't think so.. restaurant i guessed..

yuri : okay see you later.

eunhyuk : who's calling? that 'someone' ?

donghae : (i laugh) can you accompany me for lunch?

eunhyuk : your treat..

~lunch at restaurant~

someone came and take our order. i think i'm really know that voice. when she lifted up her face..

donghae : seohyun-sshi what are you doing here?

seohyun : nothing..

donghae : eunhyuk can you eat alone? here ( i give him some money )

i grab seohyun hand and sit on a bench at the nearest playground. she sit beside me and just looked at the ground.

donghae : are you working?

seohyun : please don't tell my sister..

donghae : so yuri doesn't know about this? but why?

seohyun : i want to help her.

donghae : did her salary does not enough for both of you?

seohyun : no it's not like that.. ( she cried ) actually there is something that you don't know.

donghae : what? just tell me.

seohyun : but promised that you don't tell yuri about this..

donghae : yes i'm promise..

seohyun : after our parents died. my aunt come to our mansion and ask us to leave our house. at that time my unnie beg to my aunt in the rain because we doesn't have any place to stay beside our own house. plus it happen in the midnight. it's raining heavily. we sleep at the bus stop. i know that my sister's tears will flow down anytime but she tried to hide it because she doesn't want me to look at her tears. she promised me that she will looked for a house and make sure that i'm finished my studies. luckily she have a friend that care about her. sooyoung unnie lend us her house. yuri unnie said that she save her money and try to rent a house. last month, the saving is enough for us to rent a house but my aunt already know where's our place and she took all the money. she said that she will come and collect our saving every month. that night, i saw that yuri unnie crying so hard and i know that i have to help her. she work hard to save her money.

donghae : what's wrong with your aunt?

seohyun : i don't know.. she said that our parents took her properties so we have to pay back. i told my unnie to make a police report but she said that she does not want to see her aunt getting arrested. she's too kind.

donghae : but you know.. your sister will become more sad if she know that you working for her.

seohyun : it's nothing that i can do beside this.

donghae : you quit your job before your sister know. about your aunt, i will do something about it.

seohyun : please don't tell my sister...

donghae : okay but please make sure you quit your job or else i don't want to help you.

seohyun : okay..

donghae : give me your aunt address.

seohyun : here ( she give it to me )

donghae : i have to go back to my office . remember what i said to you.

after my office time over, i went to the address that seohyun give me. i knocked on the door and a lady opened the door and greet me.

donghae : are you seohyun's aunt?

lady : yes.. what's the matter with you? her boyfriend.. if you want to talk about her, just go back.

donghae : wait! i want to make a deal..

lady : what?

donghae : don't disturb them and took their money. if you want to do this, i will give you a money every month.

lady : okay... but can i believe you?

donghae : of course.. i'm a ceo so it's not a problem to give you money but if you promised that you will not disturb yuri..

lady : okay.. i'm trust you.

i go back home and search for yuri and yoobin. i found them playing in the garden. i stand beside the curtain and looked at yuri. she's so happy. how can she act like nothing happen when she's having so much problem. she's so strong. i'm falling for her....