chapter 6

my daughter's babysitter

~donghae's pov~

actually i'm already know that yoobin call her 'mommy' but i'm just want to test her. my mom already told me about this. i'm never see her like this so i'm just continue with my acting and just stared at her with shocking eyes pretending that i don't know anything.

yuri : i will explain all this. actually she....

i will make her feel guilty so i run out from that room. after 30 minutes, i went back to that room and saw her crying. aish i'm the one that feel guilty now.

donghae : yuri-sshi,(she looked at me) why are you crying? (she just looked down) listen, i'm just kidding. my mom already told me about this so don't worry i will let her call you whatever she want if that will make her happy.

yuri : i thought that you really mad at me because you just ran out withou hearing my explanation.

donghae : (i laugh) you are so innocent. i went to meet yoobin's doctor. i want to bring yoobin back to my house. before that we will eat at the cafe because i'm so hungry. help me to pack yoobin's thing.

~yuri's pov~

~at the cafe~

i sit beside yoobin opposite to donghae. while waiting for the food that we have ordered,

yoobin : i want to sleep with you tonight.

yuri : ask your daddy first. because if you want to sleep with me, you have to sleep at my house?

yoobin : why we can't sleep at our own house?

yuri : i have to take care of my sister..

yoobin : daddy, can i sleep with my mommy tonight?

donghae : you want to leave me? you doesn't love me? you can't go..

yoobin : daddy... (she cried)

yuri : yoobin-ah don't cry, remember what i said? you have to listen to your daddy. tonight you sleep with your daddy okay? next time, you will sleep at my house.

yoobin : daddy please... i will sleep with you tomorrow... promise (showed her pinky finger)

donghae : okay.. but make sure you come back home by tomorrow morning. okay ? (linked his finger) yuri-sshi is it okay if yuri sleep at your house?

yuri : more than okay!

donghae : so... while waiting, can you tell me about your family?

yuri : as you know, my parents died in a car accident and unluckily it happen on my birthday. after that i have to take care of my only sister, seohyun..

donghae : i'm sorry...

yuri : no, it's okay...care to tell me about you?

donghae : i got married with my first love, yoona. she's my everything. i love her more than anything. she's died in a car accident on the way to her office. she's pregnant at that time.

yuri : pregnant?

donghae : yes, that's make me more guilty. i had killed both of them in the same time.

yuri : donghae-sshi...you don't have to feel guilty, you're not killing them. this is what we call a fate. i'm sure that yoona unnie also not blame you on this.

donghae : thank you.. let's eat.

~night~

yoobin's already sleep. she's too tired after seohyun bring her to a playground. i checked my phone before going to sleep and unexpectedly, there's 7 missed calls from donghae. i called him back. it's quite a long time before he picked up.

donghae : hello..

yuri : donghae-sshi, did you called me this evening? i'm sorry i didn't hear it since it in silent mode. did anything happen?

donghae : no, i'm just want to make sure that yoobin's not cause so much trouble there.

yuri : of course not. she followed my sister to the playground and now she's already sleep. maybe , she's too tired..

donghae : okay then. see you tomorrow.. goodnight

yuri : goodnight.

~donghae's pov~

it's already morning. i missed them. wait! them? i mean yoobin. is it okay for me to call her in this early morning? i have to call her. i'm so hungry now. it's so lonely if i eat alone at a cafe. i called her.

yuri : hello..

donghae : yuri-sshi.. you have been woke up or not?

yuri : erm 5 minutes ago.. why?

donghae : can you came back here now? i can't cook. i'm really hungry now...

yuri : okay just wait there...

30 minutes already. aish, they crawl or what? i switch the channel for about 10 times until the door bell ring. i opened the door and here they are.

donghae : why are you so late?

yuri : i'm sorry. i'm prepared your breakfast at my house . here (she handed me a breakfast box) you can eat. we already eat. i want to clean up your house and do some laundry. watch yoobin for awhile okay?

did she know that she is yoobin's babysitter? i told yoobin to play in her room. i ate my breakfast. not bad, her coffe is better than her sister. after i washed my dish, i go upstairs and play with yoobin. this is the first time i played with her after yoona's died. suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

donghae : come in..

yuri : (she entered and sit beside yoobin) what are you doing yoobin-ah?

yoobin : i'm playing with my daddy..

yuri : (she looked at me) thank god, you've changed.. keep it up!!

donghae : thanks a lot.. you've opened my eyes.

yuri : no, you don't have to thank me. it just a small thing.

donghae : erm yuri-sshi... is it okay if i start working tomorrow?

yuri : (she looked at me) are you serious?

donghae : you not trust me?

yuri : no, it's not like that.. it quite suprise you know.. so sudden. but that's good ig you fully ready physical and mental. we will support you. hwaiting!

donghae : thanks..

yoobin : daddy... can i sleep with mommy tonight?

donghae : you've promised to sleep with me right?

yuri : that's right yoobin, if you promised something, you have to do it okay?

yoobin : okay... (she pouted)

donghae : don't be like this my princess.... okay, what about if we sleep together with your mommy in living room?

yoobin : yay!!! mommy you okay right?

donghae : yuri-sshi.. can you? plus, i need someone to wake me up and prepared my thing tomorrow morning...

yoobin : please...

yuri : okay...