chapter 5

my daughter's babysitter

~donghae's pov~

i entered my room and stared at yoona's picture. she's really beautiful.

donghae : baby, why did you leave me? now yoobin is suffering because of my dumbness. you left yoobin for me to take care of but i'm abandoned her. she's in ward because of me. i'm not a good father  i'm sorry but i'm promise, i will make her happy after this ( i wipe my tear )

i send a text message to my mother to ask for yuri's number. after i got her phone number,

to: yuri

is it okay for you to take care of yoobin this night? if you have something to settle up, you can go home.

-donghae-

from : yuri

donghae-sshi, it's okay. plus, dr. told me that yoobin is stable now so you don't have to worry. i got nothing to do tonight. you can have some rest and come tomorrow. sleep tight =D

i'm sleep after got her reply

~yuri"s pov~

i opened my eyes and massage my neck. i sleep in a sit position on a chair. it's already morning but yoobin still not opened her eyes. i decided to go back home to clean myself first. i stood in front of the lift and when it's opened...

donghae : yuri..

yuri : ouh donghae-sshi.. ( i bowed )

donghae : where are you going?

yuri : yoobin still not awake so i decided to wash myself first. but don't worry i will comeback after that.

donghae : i will drive you there.

yuri : it's okay. i can take a cab.

donghae : no. i'm your boss so follow my instruction. i'm afraid that you will never comeback. i don't want to take care of yoobin alone. plus, you have been take care og yoobin all night so just considere it as your reward.

yuri : okay boss! ( i do an army gesture )

donghae : let's go

there is awkward silent in the car. he doesn't say anything. aish, i have to ask a tip from seohyun how to overcome awkwardness after this. she's always have a good tip for me.

donghae : i don't know where's your house...

yuri : i thought that you already know because you never ask. just turn left.

donghae : here ? ( he stop the car )

yuri : yes. do you want to wait or just go? if you want to wait, you can wait in my house.

donghae : can i ?

yuri : sure.

i knocked the door and seohyun opened it. she looked at donghae with her unbelievable eyes and i can see that donghae's really uncomfortable.

yuri : seo! don't look at him like that. he is yoobin's father.

seo : ouh i see. come in.

yuri : this is seohyun, my sister. make yourself at home. i'm sorry if this house is too small for you but i hope that you can understand our condition. i will take a shower first. seo! can you make some coffee.

seo : sure.

~donghae's pov~

seo : have this ( serve me a cup of coffee )

i drink just a little bit because it's too bitter but i'm just act like it's delicious.

seo : how's yoobin?

donghae : she's stable now.

seo : ( she laugh ) so you can speak?

donghae : eh?

seo : ( continue with her laugh ) my sister said that you are mute because you did not say any single word when she talk to you. ( she laugh )

donghae : she said that to you?

seo : yes.. you really hate her that's why you don't want to talk with her right?..don't worry, i'm sure that one day you will talk 24 hours non-stop after you know her better.

donghae : no, it's not like that... it just that i...

seo : never mind.

~yuri's pov~

after i'm finished , i went to the living room and sit beside seo. i drink a coffee from her cup.

yuri : ahhh... ( i whined ) you call this a coffee. you didn't put any sugar or what?

seo : why.. i'm already put some sugar into it.

yuri : it's too bitter you know.. aigoo.. donghae-sshi sorry. she's not good in cooking.

seo : i'm sorry ( she bowed )

donghae : never mind.. it's not that bad... yuri can we go now?

yuri : are you sure now? you don't want me to make some coffe to replace this ?

donghae : no need. we can drink at the cafe with yoobin after she awake.

yuri : okay then.. seo take care. bye.

~at hospital~

yuri : ( i caressed her hair ) yoobin-ah.. your daddy and me is here.. wake up baby.

yoobin : mommy... ( she opened her eyes )

yuri : ( i turned to donghae ) no it's not like that.. i'm never ask her to call me mommy..