chapter 2

my daughter's babysitter

now i'm already standing in front of yoobin's house. seriously i'm still nervous about this job. this thing will not happen if i'm not helping yoobin yesterday. mrs.lee rang the bell and here he is... a handsome prince named donghae had opened his door for us to get in. he's really handsome! but he still my boss so i can't fall in love with him.

mrs.lee : this is yuri. the girl that i told you last night. she will start her work today. please be nice to her.

yuri : anneonghaseyo.. my name is kwon yuri. please be nice to me. ( i bowed)

~donghae's pov~

i opened the door and my mom introduce yuri to me. it's quite shock for me at first because she did look a little bit like yoona but no one can replace yoona.

~yuri's pov~

after i'm introduce myself, he just nodded and left me behind. is he really don't know how to respect other people? at least show some honour that he got me to take care her daughter.

mrs lee : yuri-sshi.. i'm sorry. i hope you can understand him. 

yuri : nevermind auntie...

mrs lee : i have to go now. just make yourself at home. take care of yoobin okay? i trust you. ( she left)

 i'm really don't know what i'm going to do right but when i look at this beautiful but messy house, i know that i have to clean up all this mess first. i told yoobin to play in her room. after i clean up the whole 1st floor, i make a lunch and porridge for yoobin. i serve the lunch on the dining table and do the laundry. i'm really tired. this house really quiet, i wonder what is yoobin do in her room. i decided to take a look at yoobin in her room. i climbed the stairs and search for yoobin's room. luckily her room has name hanging on the door. i enter the room and found that yoobin asleep. i want to wake her up but stop when i think that it's better for me if i call her father first. i knocked at the door opposite to yoobin's room. donghae opened it and walked back to his bed. he sit and hold a picture of pretty woman and i'm sure that is the picture of his wife.

yuri : can i get in? ( he just silent ) i'll considere it as yes! ( i sit beside him ) your wife's picture? she's really pretty and i'm sure she has a pretty heart too. ( he still silent ) so, you don't want to answer me? nevermind.. i don't want to disturb you. i'm just want you to have lunch with us. i'm already cook. ( still silent ) i will wait for you downstairs!

is he mute? it's embarassing to just ask and answer it myself. ergghh! did i'm talking to his bed? calm down yuri... you have to be patient. i'm sure he will treat me well one day.. erm i hope. i enter yoobin's room and wake her up.

yuri : yoobin-ah.. let's have a lunch. i make a porridge for you.

yoobin : you said you want to play with me... ( she sulked )

yuri : i'm sorry yoobin... i have a lot of work to do. this is my first day at your house so, many things that i got to finished before i'm going back.

yoobin : going back? you want to leave me? ( she want to cry )

yuri : erm no i will sleep with you...

yoobin : promise? ( she showed me her pinky finger )

yuri : ( i link my pinky finger with her ) i'm promise baby... let's go!

~at dining table~

yuri : is the taste good?

yoobin : (she nodded)i like it.

yuri : (i laugh) you speak like a 7 years old girl you know that?... you've finished it. good yoobin! let's wash your hand. go and play in your room.

yoobin : i don't want....

yuri : (i squat in front of her) why?

yoobin : i will wait for you.

yuri : up to you dear! i want to wash the dish and bring lunch for your father? you want to wait? you will get boring...

yoobin : i wait..

yuri : okay! ( i ruffled her hair)

i washed the dish and put some food and a glass of drink in a tray for him. i asked yoobin to accompany me. i turned the door knob and just enter his room. he looked at me.

yuri : i'm sorry.. i'm just don't want to disturb you because if i knocked, you have to get up and opened the door for me. since you not going downstairs, i'm bringing this lunch to your room like a room service. did you love it? ( he just silent ) okay, i will just leave this food here but make sure that you eat okay? ( i leave him alone )

i played with yoobin until 6.00 pm. i asked her permission to make a dinner. i went to the kitchen and make a dinner. i put some food like what i did for lunch to serve it to donghae. i turned the door knob and it's locked! this guy... i knocked the door so many times before he opened it.

yuri : you make my hand hurts you know? ( i looked at the lunch tray ) so, you didn't eat your lunch? ( silent ) nevermind , i will considere that you still not hungry to eat your lunch. here, i bring your dinner.. ( he just silent ) after yoobin sleep, i will going back home. ( still no respond ) i will say goodbye now. byebye!! ( i waved cheerfully )

i have my dinner with yoobin. i bath yoobin and read a story to make her sleep. after she sleep, i washed all the dish and tidy up the living room. i'm going back home after 30 minutes.

~at my house~

seo : so how? is he handsome?

yuri : what kind of question is that?

seo : just answer me.....

yuri : yes but he is mute..

seo : mute? really?

yuri : ( i told her what happen in yoobin's house )

seo : (she laugh) unnie! you're not supposed to say that. he just still depressed.

yuri : at least show some happiness that he has a trusted person to take care his daughter.

seo : i think you are the one that depressed that your HANDSOME boss doesn't treat you well...

yuri : you crazy!!