chapter 3

my daughter's babysitter

it's been one week already since i'm working as babysitter and everything is just same for me. i serve him food but he never eat. he never talk. sometimes i peeked him from his door and saw him cried. but that is not important ! the important thing now is i have to rush. i'm late today. i opened the door and as i'm expected, yoobin is awake and i heard she's crying. i climbed the stairs and go to her room but she's not in her room. i'm peeked at her father's room and saw that donghae is scolding yoobin. i'm quickly enter the room and carry yoobin out from donghae's room without looking at him. i put yoobin on her bed and snuggle her.

yuri : yoobin-ah what's wrong? did you disturb your daddy?

yoobin : daddy does not love me anymore... ( she cried)

yuri : don't say like that yoobin.. he love you but maybe you make him angry?

yoobin : i'm just looking for you in his room....

yuri : yoobin-ah why did you do that?

yoobin : you promised that you never leave me....

yuri : i went to the shop for awhile..( i wiped her tears ) listen to me okay, whatever thing that your daddy did to you, you can't hate him.. trust me, he really didn't mean to do that.

yoobin : do you love my daddy?

yuri : eh?

yoobin : i will love him if you love him....

yuri : aish... ( i changed the topic ) let's have a bubble bath and have our breakfast at cafe..

yoobin : yay!!! i want to eat ice cream..

yuri : as you wish my dear....

after we eat, we decided to go home. i bought a set of pancake and coffe for donghae. i asked yoobin to watch tv while i give her father the breakfast set. i knocked on the door and he opened it. i sat beside him on the bed.

yuri : i bought this for you. ( show him the pancake set ). it's been a week that i'm never see you eat. so now, i want you to eat in front of me. ( he just silent ). you want me to feed you?

donghae : why did you do this for me? i'm never ask you to be this good to me. if you think that you can replace my wife by doing this stupid thing, you wrong!!

yuri : donghae-sshi, if you think that i'm doing all this to replace your wife, you are totally wrong! the first day i entered this house, i know that i have a job to do. i'm still know that you're my boss and i'm never have any intention to start any special relationship with you. i hope you never think like this anymore. i have to go.

my tears start to drop. i don't know why his word is really hurt my heart. i go get yoobin and carry her. we take a taxi heading to mrs.lee house.

yoobin : where did you want to bring me mommy?

yuri : you will stay at your grandma's house for awhile because i'm not feeling well.

yoobin : i want to follow you.

yuri : yoobin please...just for awhile.

i dropped yoobin at mrs.lee mansion and told mrs lee that i want to take a leave because i'm not feeling well. luckily, she let me. i'm arrived at my house and get into my room. i locked the door and lied on my bed still thinking about his word.

seo : unnie! why did you come back so early? anything happen?? ( she knocked the door )

yuri : nothing! just leave me alone... i want to have some rest.

i sleep....