Chapter 7

Hello and Goodbye

                Jayden woke at 11 to the sound of Henry knocking on the door.  He opened the door and there stood Henry with that smile of his.  Jayden had an urge to want to punch that face off of him.  Henry walked pass him and started to take off his pullover hoodie, revealing a white tank top hugging onto a well-toned lean body.  Jayden, then, closed the door.  Henry quickly pulled off his pants, revealing his dark blue polka dotted boxers and putted on some sweats.

                Henry turned to Jayden.  “Hey, were you OK last night?” he asked.

                “Yeah.” he replied.

                “Megan and I were worried about you, but assumed that you were in good hands.” said Henry.

                “Hm.” responded Jayden.  “It was a good date.”

                “That’s good.” smiled Henry.

                “So…  Where were you?” asked Jayden, as he faced Henry.

                “I slept over at Megan’s place.” responded Henry, as he grabbed his towel from his drawer and Jayden felt a wave of jealousy wash over him.  “We weren’t able to reach you or anyone else…  And, I didn’t really want her to be alone, so I slept over.”

                Jayden was in the dorm room all night.  He knew that Henry had locked himself out because he saw his keys on his desk.  Jayden didn’t want to see Henry’s face after he found out that Megan and him were spending time together.  He was disappointed because from what he understood Megan and Henry weren’t exactly talking to each other.  They have actually been distant and awkward with each other.

                Henry grabbed a bottle of water and opened it, then suddenly closed it.  He did that for a few seconds.  “Jayden…  You know…  How you said that you and Megan were together…” started Henry.

                Oh, !, thought Jayden, quickly.  He probably knows now that I lied…

                “Yeah?” he asked.

                “Well…  Megan said that you two weren’t dating…” replied Henry, as he looked into Jayden’s eyes.

                Jayden forced himself to laugh.  “I was just playing around with you, Henry.” he said, as he lightly punched him on the shoulder.

                Henry flashed a look.  “That’s nice to know.” he said.

                “Why?  You like Megan all the sudden now?” questioned Jayden.

                “No, of course not.” answered Henry.  “I just don’t feel bad that I was the reason why you two never made your relationship official.”

                Jayden just shrugs his shoulders with a smile as Henry took a sip of water and headed for the shower.  He’s probably just denying it…  It’s all over his face that he likes Megan, thought Jayden.

               

 

                Henry smiled as he patted Megan’s hair down.  Her short hair was sticking out in strange places because of wind.  Megan sent him a smile.  “Thank you, Henry.” she said.

                He just smiled back, as the two headed into the movie theater.  They were watching a movie alone tonight because everyone happened to be busy.  “Should we grab something to eat after the movie?” asked Henry.

                “Are you hungry?” asked Megan, as she looked up at him.  Before Henry could answer, his stomach did for him.  She laughed.  “Sure.  Let’s grab something to eat after the movie.”  Henry blushed and wanted to punch his stomach for being so needy.

                The pair ended up watching a love movie.  It was about a woman in her late twenties that finally found out that her homoual, best guy friend was actually straight.  It turns out that he was just playing along with her assumption ever since college.  After finding out the truth, the main female character starts to see her guy friend in a new light and starts falling hard for him.

                Megan laughed as she watched Henry eat his baby back ribs.  The pair had decided to eat at Applebees.  She smiled as she took a napkin and helped him wiped his face from the barbeque sauce.  “Gosh, Henry!” she said, with a smile. 

                “I’m sorry!” he said.  “I can’t help it, but make a mess.  This entrée is messy!”

                Megan continued to laugh.  “It’s not that.” she said, shaking her head.  She pinched his chubby cheeks with a smile.  “It’s just that, you’re super duper cute!!!”

                Henry smiled, as he his lips.  He wiped his hands on napkins and took out his phone.  He quickly pulled up a video on his iPhone and handed it to Megan.  She took the phone with a smile and watched the video as Henry continued to eat.  Megan wasn’t as hungry as Henry, so all she ordered were Buffalo wings and she finished eating already.

                Apparently, Henry had pulled up an Asian music video.  Megan couldn’t hear what the song was about because of the loud talking in the restaurant, but she could tell it was a MV by the dancing by the guys.  When the video finished playing, she turned to Henry.

                “Was that your favorite Asian band?” asked Megan, as Henry fed her a fry.  He just smiled.  “One of the guys in that video look exactly like you.”

                “Really?” asked Henry, after he took a bite of his rib.

                “Yeah!” smiled Megan.  “His facial structures look very similar to yours…  And, he even have chubby cheeks like you too.”

                “You have chubby cheeks too.” laughed Henry, as he poked Megan’s cheek with his dirty hands.

                “What if you have a secret twin that your mother never told you that you had?” asked Megan, foolishly.

                “Hmmm…  Maybe.” replied Henry, as Megan wiped the sauce off her face.  He laughed out loud, as he watched her.  “You’re a cute kid, you know.”

                “I’m a kid?” asked Megan, horrified.

                “I mean, you’re a cute young woman.” said Henry, with a wink.

                Megan frowned as she covered Henry’s small eyes.  “Stop playing around!” she said, with a playful manner.  Henry continued to laugh, as Megan removed her hands.

 

 

                Henry walked closer to Megan as the pair walked in the dark.  He was walking her home, not wanting anything to happen to her.  “You know how earlier, you said that the guy in that music video look similar to me?” he asked her, as he looked down at her.  Megan nodded her head.  “Well…  That guy really was me.”

                Megan flashed a look at him.  “What do you mean?” she asked, as her walking came to a stop.

                “That guy,” started Henry, as he swallowed hard.  “Is me.”

                “That doesn’t make any sense.” said Megan. 

                Henry pulled out his phone and searched pictures of him on the stage, then gave it to her.  When she looked up at him confused, he took his phone back and found a fancam for her to watch.  Henry watched her expressionless face as she watched the fancam.  After the loud screaming in the video came to a halt, Megan looked up at Herny.

                “So…  Wouldn’t that mean that…  You’re famous?” asked Megan.

                “In Asia, yes.  But, not in North America.” said Henry, as she handed his iPhone back to him.  He watched her closely; she looked a bit dazed.

                “How long have you been…  You know.” said Megan.

                “How long have I debuted?” clarified Henry.  “Hmm…  About 3 years now…”

                “Wow.” said Megan, as she avoided eye contact with him.  “Does the others know?”

                “No.  I’m only going to tell you about it.” replied Henry.

                “Why?”

                “Because you and I are close…  I feel that it is unnecessary for the others to know because I don’t want my friendship with them to change.”

                “If you didn’t want that, why did you tell me instead?”

                “I-I…  I thought that you would understand and still treat me the same…” lied Henry.

                “Oh~  Is it because the others are also from Berklee, so you don’t want them to feel like you’re a big shot when they haven’t started their careers yet?” asked Megan.

                “Yeah…  You can say so.” said Henry.

                He knew deep in his heart that that wasn’t exactly his intention of telling her.  The main reason why he had decided to tell her that he is member of the famous Super Junior M was because he had started to bud feelings for her.  Henry knows that it is better off that she knows when their relationship is still taking shape than when it becomes a fixed mold.  He hopes that their friendship may take a different route.

                “Awww…  Henry.  That’s too kind of you.” said Megan, as she lightly punched his shoulder.  The pair started to walk again.

                Henry blushed.  “Hey, I was wondering…” he started.  “You know how Spring Break is going to come up really soon?”

                “Yeah.” smiled Megan.

                “W-Well, I was wondering if you would like to go to Seoul with me…  To go visit my band members for a few days.” he said.

                “What about air fare?” asked Megan.

                “I’ll take care of that.” smiled Henry, triumphly.

                “What about housing?  Are we going to be sleeping in a hotel for the time we’re there?” asked Megan.

                “No, we’re going to be sleeping at my band member’s place.” smiled Henry.  “Actually, it will be my room.”

                “Your room?” asked Megan.  “Are you sure?”

                “I’m perfectly fine with it.” smiled Henry.  “We’ll have so much fun, you know.”

                Megan smiled.  “I’ll think about it.” she said.

 

**NOTE:

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! 

Henry's so cute!!  Liking Megan now and all...  Pessh!!   I want to go to Seoul with him too!!  T.T  Like that's ever going to happen....

Jayden should tell Megan how he feels.  :D  But, it seems like he's holding back.  :(

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on June 17, 2011 @ 8:18 PM PST