Bully

Polar Opposites

Changmin smirked slightly and leaned closer to you. 

"I said I like you."

Your mouth slowly opened but no words could come out. You were in shock but despite that you briefly caught a flash of nervousness that passed through Changmin's eyes before he released his hold on you and let out a scoff.

"Don't be so shocked. Everyone already knows your my girl."

Any form of sympathy that you held for that nervousness vanished at his cocky attitude. You glared at him and lifted your leg to kick his shin but he was quicker than you and took a step back, effectively missing your kick. "Ah ah ah, I won't fall for that twice."

Your eyes narrowed before you quickly kicked his other shin.

"Gah! Goddamnit!" Changmin dropped to one knee and held his injured shin. "What the hell is wrong with you and what's your deal with kicking people! Especially those who confess?!" He glared at you and you momentarily noticed that he was almost as tall as you even though he was kneeling. 

Scoffing, you crossed your arms and looked down at him. "Like hell I'm your girl. I'd rather drop dead. You know. I think I might go do that right now. It's better than staying around your domineering attitude." Glaring you the heel of your shoe and quickly walked away before Changmin could retort.

Yunho and Junsu stared in silence for several moments before they doubled over laughing. Rebbeca looked at Changmin sympathetically before she turned and ran after you for the second time that week. 

Changmin cursed lightly under his breath before he stood and brushed past Yunho and Junsu. As he was walking away Yunho grabbed his arm, effectively stopping him. 

"Hey, maybe you should ask Yoochun for advice. He is good with winning over women."

Opening his mouth to yell at Yunho, Changmin blinked before closing his mouth. "That...that isn't a half bad idea." With renewed determination he walked off in search of his friend.

~~~*~~~

You could feel a headache coming on as you sat down in your final class of the day. Countless people had approached you asking you what it was like dating the kingka of the school. Some girls glared at you in jealousy and talked about you behind your back, always within listening distance while the boys seemed to have newfound interest in you. 

"God...who does she think she is?"

"Don't worry she won't last long, especially when the Queenka's find out about this."

"Hah! She'll have to transfer out, unless Changminnie breaks up with her first."

"Yeah wait until he finds out what an ugly and tombyish girl she really is. He'll get tired of her in an instant! Then he'll fall for me!"

"No! He'll fall for me first!"

You groaned softly and buried your face in your hands, silently praying for the teacher to come in so class could start. The sooner it started, you thought, the sooner the day would be over.

Sadly for you, Rebecca was not in this class with you. So you had to deal with the criticisms on your own. Luckily for you though, the teacher entered the classroom and quieted down the class.

However when your back was turned you felt paper balls hit the back of your head and snickers from females in the class. You could feel tears forming at the corners of your eyes but willed yourself to not let one fall. Gritting your teeth you focused on the lesson and prayed for the day to end sooner.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry there wasn't much ChangminxReader in this. That shall be remedied in the next chappie! Comments are welcomed!