Saved by...YOU?!?!

Polar Opposites

You sighed and stared at the clock located near the front of the classroom. 'My god...why is class taking so long today...?' You glanced over at Rebecca who gave you a look that was a mix between sympathy and assurance. She knew you hated sitting through long lectures.

After thirty minutes the bell rang and you let out a long sigh of relief. Stretching, you gathered your books and walked out of the classroom with Rebecca.

"You okay?" She questioned softly.

"Yeah, just tired. I can't wait to go h-oof!" You let out a startled gasp as you collided into something hard. "Geez....what the hell...?" Rubbing your forehead you looked up into familiar brown orbs that were now glaring down at you.

"Yah! Why don't you watch where you're going!!"

You stopped rubbing your forehead and returned the glare with equal intensity. "Me?! Watch where I'm going? Pfft, I should be the one saying that. With your tall you should keep an eye out for people who are smaller than you. Gigantic ..." You finished in a mumble.

Changmin's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe he was being told off by a little slip of a human being. "Yah! What'd you say??"

"You heard me! Now outta my way! C'mon Becca." Sneering at the tall male you walked passed him with a huff.

"Yah! Where are you going? Yah! Aish!"

Suddenly Yunho walked up to Changmin and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey Min, who was that? She was cute, and the mouth on her, damn!"

Changmin scowled and shrugged off Yunho's hand. "I don't know but she's not going to get away with talking to me like that! I'm going to make her life miserable." Fuming, the younger male turned and walked away.

"Oh my god! Did you see the look on his face? I've never seen Changmin that angry and flustered!" Rebbeca laughed and leaned against a tree in the courtyard of your school. You crossed your arms and pouted. "Who?"

Rebecca blinked. "Eh? You didn't know? That was Shim Changmin you just told off. Want me to show you the diagram again?" She quickly pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

You quickly held out your hands and laughed. "No, No it's okay. I remember now. That pompous deserved it. Jerk." You grumbled.

"Well deserving or not, he's not going to just let this go."

You raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Well let him try something, I'll beat his princely ."

Shaking her head, Rebecca stoop up straight and wrapped her arm around yours. "Oh ~~~~~, You're such a tomboy..."

Grinning, you lightly nudged your best friend. "Yup and that's never gonna change~" Laughing arm in arm you both left the school and went in search of something to eat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin sighed and looked up at the ceiling of the karaoke bar he was in. Even as a girl rubbed suggestively next to him, he could not get the image of your face out of his mind. Frowning, he glanced over at the girl that was practically throwing herself in his lap and rolled his eyes. Frowning he glanced around the room at his friends who seemed to be having a good time with the other girls in the room. Jaejoong had his arm wrapped around one girl as he serenaded her. Junsu was laughing at something Yoochun had said before he pulled a girl onto his lap and grinned. Yunho was over in the corner with his arms wrapped around two girls, one of which was feeding him snacks and giggling.

Suddenly feeling cramped Changmin stood up at made his way to the door. "Yo Min, where are you going? The party's just getting started!" Yoochun shouted before a smirk formed on his lips.

Changmin sighed again and shook his head. "Out for a bit, I'm gonna take a walk."

"Suit yourself! You're gonna miss all the fun~"

"Eh, I'll survive."

Once he was outside, Changmin took a deep breath and ran a hand through his short messy hair. He was rich, had everything handed to him and had girls practically begging to sleep with him. All except one. Changmin immediately thought of you and let out a frustrated growl. He didn't even know of your existence until today yet he could not get you out of his mind. He didn't like this knew feeling that was forming in his chest. "Maybe its my desire for revenge, yeah that's it. I just want revenge, nothing more."

"You know its not healthy to talk to yourself."

Changmin blinked and looked up. He silently cursed to himself when he saw himself surrounded by six guys around his age. One was holding a bat while the tallest looked him up and down and smirked.

"Lost your way?"

Frowning, Changmin lifted his nose into the air and scoffed.

"Yah! We asked you a question!"

"I don't have to answer to scum like you. You're beneath me."

"Yah! Watch your mouth! Don't you know who we are?"

"We're B2ST and we won't hesitate to kick your !"

Laughing, Changmin started to walk away and he was quickly kicked in the chest. Slamming into the ground, Changmin groaned and looked up to see a blond haired boy returning his foot to the ground.

"Like Doojoon said, we won't hesitate to kick your ."

"Ah Yoseob, he scuffed your sneaker. Guess we're going to haveta 'borrow' some money from this pretty boy to pay for a new pair huh?"

You lightly on a lollipop as you made your way home from the grocery store. Suddenly you heard a crash and curiously peeked around the corner of an alley. Your eyes widened and you quickly dropped the bag of groceries. "Yah! What do you s think you're doing!!" You pulled your hood over your head and ran over to the group. Jumping in the air you delivered a swift kick to the back of one of the male's heads and he dropped to the floor.

Junhyung looked up just in time to see Kikwang drop to the floor. Growling he released Changmin and stood up. The five remaining guys looked at you in shock. Junhyung couldn't see your face but he was pissed. "Yah! You're dead meat! Get him!!!"

You quickly ducked when a particularly tall male swung at your face, dropping to one knee you swung your other leg around and knocked him off his feet. Without hesitating you stood up and delivered a swift kick to a blond haired boy. Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you from behind. As another male came at your from the front you took a deep breath and ran up his chest before kicking him in the face and flipping over your captive before slamming both your feet into his back. Only one male was left. You stood up and brushed off your hoodie before crouching down into a fighting position.

Junhyung growled before he grabbed Yoseob and pulled him to his feet. "Yah! C'mon! Let's get out of here. And you, you won't get away with this! I'll find out who you are and kick your ."

Stumbling and groaning in pain the six guys limped off and dissapeared around the corner.

"Jerks..." You murmured before you pulled off your hood and crouched down infront of the guy that had been attacked.

"Hey, are you oka- YOU?!?!"

Gasping you stared into familiar brown orbs that were staring back at you in surprise and shock. Changmin! You had just saved Changmin!

Changmin's eyes widened as he realized his savior was not only a girl but the same one who had insulted him earlier!

"Geez...just my luck. I should've let them beat you up..."You grumbled and rolled your eyes.

~~~End Chapter Two~~