You what?!

Polar Opposites

You stared at your reflection in the bathroom mirror before a sigh escaped your lips.

“What’s so special about me that you keep following me around? What’s going on in that head of yours Shim Changmin…?”

You remembered the way he had looked at you the other day and a light blush formed on your cheeks. “Okay, I must be going crazy. Yup that’s the most logical answer. I have to be insane to think that Changmin is attractive in anyway. Just remember that he’s a complete jerk!”

You nodded to yourself before you ran a hand through your hair and left the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m telling you ~~~~~~, it must be illegal somewhere to be that hot. I mean Yunho is just so…” Rebecca sighed and placed her textbook in her locker.
“Well at least the guy you have a crush on isn’t some stalker who seems to want to make everyday a living hell for you…” You grumbled and grabbed your math textbook.

“Yah! Are you ~~~~~?”

You blinked and turned around, only to come face to face with a girl who had on too much make-up. Raising an eyebrow you placed a hand on your hip and glanced between the girl and her two friends.

“What if I am?”

The girl scoffed and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

“I’m just here to warn you. Stay away from Changmin if you know what’s good for you.”

“Stay away from him? He needs to stay away from me! He keeps showing up and bugging me!”

A manicured nail poked you in the chest before the slightly taller girl took a step closer to you and glared. “Yeah right, like Changmin would want anything to do with some half-wit underclass girl. Just remember this. You stay away from him and we won’t have to resort to other means.” With a smirk and a flurry of cheap perfume you were once again left alone with Rebecca.

“Ugh! Ever since he came into my life there’s been nothing but trouble!”

“Speaking of trouble, here comes your prince charming…” Rebecca motioned with her chin and you looked behind you.

Changmin was walking down the hallway with Junsu and Yunho. The latter where busy talking to one another while Changmin had his gaze fixed on you. When he finally reached you he looked you up and down and grinned.

Reaching out, he lifted up a braid and for a brief moment a warm look passed through his eyes before it quickly disappeared. Changmin released the braid and met your gaze.

“You look cute today.”

Whatever witty comeback you had evaporated at his compliment and you blushed darkly.

Changmin, noticing your blush, smirked and leaned against your locker. “I like that look on you, it makes you even cuter.”

You stared up at him flabbergasted. What happened to the insensitive jerk from before. You grew wary and took a step away from Changmin.

“Why are you being so nice to me…?”

“I can’t be nice to my girl?”

“Your girl? Yah, are you crazy?!”

It took you a second to register his words and your mouth dropped open in shock.

Meanwhile, Junsu and Yunho were busy talking to Rebecca who was blushing like mad, especially after Yunho had leaned towards her and whispered in her ear.  Their attention however, quickly focused on you and Changmin when they heard you shout.

“Uh-oh…I think he’s gonna do it…” Junsu mumbled with wide eyes.

“Do what?” Rebecca questioned confused.

“Just watch.” Yunho answered before placing a hand on her shoulder.

Changmin grinned and placed his hand on your waist before he pulled you towards him.

“I like you.”

You stared up at him with wide eyes and a dark blush decorating your cheeks before reality hit you and you pushed him away.

“You what?!?!”

~~~End Chapter 5~~~~